Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 764532 times)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #8825 on: June 12, 2022, 04:07:38 PM »
It will be interesting to see how low Tesla eventually goes. I’ve never seen a stock with this big of a market cap that’s so manipulated.

I’d bet it goes down to least 300 probably lower.

Historic PE ratio on equities is something like 15 when we get a reset.

Some of them are already there. S&P500 is at 21 so not really that far off the Fed’s target. Apple 22, Facebook 22, Google 20. Then we have Tesla at 97 (fkn lol) and Amazon at 55.

Nobody is affording a Tesla each and Amazon already said they are downsizing not just staff but warehousing aswell. At some point they’ll be diced up and that will help the S&P correct towards a P/E ratio of 15.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8826 on: June 12, 2022, 04:45:45 PM »
BTC 27.5k and ETHBTC lost support and working towards lows.

BTC to tap 25.5k. ETH and alts in a bloodbath right now.

I’m still patiently waiting for the bottom, it isn’t in yet.

This piece of shit didn't even bounce this time  >:(

If btc (and eth) doesn't bounce soon to mid 30k I've basically wasted the last 6 months on this :'(

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8827 on: June 12, 2022, 07:44:33 PM »
This piece of shit didn't even bounce this time  >:(

If btc (and eth) doesn't bounce soon to mid 30k I've basically wasted the last 6 months on this :'(

Not wasted if you learned.

Price now…… 25.6k. Fkn BOOYAH!

We are in economic land where and fiscal and monetary policy take over. Don’t get burned otherwise you have no cash to buy which is infinitely important right now.

CPI needs to go down, therefore rates need to go up, unemployment needs to go up. Equities and risk sell off to reset levels. THEN we can go again.

For crypto structure Until we see BtC dominance moving towards 58% we continue to move downwards. We are still at 48% as many alts refuse to sell off. So we go lower and won’t stop until they capitulate.

Celsius gunna rug pull 👀

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8828 on: June 13, 2022, 12:28:22 AM »
I mentioned here earlier about Celsius going to rug pull……

They just sent out an email saying freezing all withdrawals, swaps and trades between accounts.

people who staked with them just got wrecked because not only can you not access your coins anymore but you don’t even know if you will ever get them back. If they go under, bye bye coins and you lose the lot.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #8829 on: June 13, 2022, 12:54:18 AM »
can any of you btc holders explain how you turn it into usd and have a account full of cash that you can actually spend?

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8830 on: June 13, 2022, 01:28:44 AM »
can any of you btc holders explain how you turn it into usd and have a account full of cash that you can actually spend?

Crypto exchange. Sell from BTC to USD. Withdraw from exchange to bank account. Spend.

All traceable and taxable.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8831 on: June 13, 2022, 02:01:16 AM »
BTC 24.1k

BTC dominance at 48.3%, barely flushed anyone out……

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #8832 on: June 13, 2022, 02:15:37 AM »
BTC 24.1k

BTC dominance at 48.3%, barely flushed anyone out……
People selling now are morons. The dollar is not stronger because shit is getting more expensive everyday. And we saw the inflation numbers. So why would you want to hold depreciating dollars? Maybe they think they can get more cryptos at the bottom. Problem is you don't know where that is. If I knew where the bottom was I'd sell with the aim of getting more. But now when there is blood in the streets is the worse time to sell. Best time to sell is when there is a sea of green, if you really must sell.

The crypto community as a whole should band together and just refuse to sell anything. I personally have not sold anything. I've said before I am willing to ride it down to zero if need be. I'd rather hodl to zero than sell and see it go to the moon. That's just me. And my Ethereum is locked up in staking anyways so I literally can't sell. This is one reason why staking in crypto is important. Let's see how low it goes.

I do think it is pathetic that people are panicking and selling.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #8833 on: June 13, 2022, 02:20:06 AM »
I mentioned here earlier about Celsius going to rug pull……

They just sent out an email saying freezing all withdrawals, swaps and trades between accounts.

people who staked with them just got wrecked because not only can you not access your coins anymore but you don’t even know if you will ever get them back. If they go under, bye bye coins and you lose the lot.
They are trying to prevent a run on the bank. Tradfi banks would do the exact same thing. Wait for things to cool down and let it trickle out if it must. Like a pressure relief valve.

If things recover I will eventually do solo Ethereum staking. Not going to trust a Coinbase or Celsius with staking anymore, unless they provide guaranteed protections. If a Storage Facility goes bankrupt can they seize the contents of their storage units? Hell no! So why can't crypto assets have the same protections?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #8834 on: June 13, 2022, 02:36:58 AM »
https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/BTC-USD/

Crypto tanking. So much for a hedge against inflation.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8835 on: June 13, 2022, 02:59:02 AM »
They are trying to prevent a run on the bank. Tradfi banks would do the exact same thing. Wait for things to cool down and let it trickle out if it must. Like a pressure relief valve.

If things recover I will eventually do solo Ethereum staking. Not going to trust a Coinbase or Celsius with staking anymore, unless they provide guaranteed protections. If a Storage Facility goes bankrupt can they seize the contents of their storage units? Hell no! So why can't crypto assets have the same protections?

Ahhhh yes, decentralised finance where they freeze funds if people sell…. 👀 

The economic Deflationary wave trumps anything crypto wants to do. Been this way for 6 months but people refused to believe it.

Liquidation path leads to 21k.

BTC @ 23.8k now yet dominance dropping to 47.7%. This is the liquidation path, people YOLO into longs and provide sell pressure.

Until we see Bitcoin regain market control the bottom is not in.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8836 on: June 13, 2022, 04:30:06 AM »
Current NFT floor prices:

Jpeg of a rock US210k
Jpeg of an ape US85k
Jpeg of a punk US60k

Wouldn’t it be funny if this was the bottom and a Jpeg of a rock drawn in MS Paint was actually worth US210k and then millions in a couple of years from now?

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8837 on: June 13, 2022, 05:22:13 AM »
Binance just halted withdrawals temporarily due to a stuck transaction causing a backlog

LoL love the excuses. Surely Coinbase follows soon?

People YOLOing hard into alts hard now. It’s LUNA all over again but on the full market. People on my feed getting bullish calling the bottom yet Bitcoin has lost dominance even at 23.7k. Crazy, price will go down until we see that break upwards.

2020 Olympia

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8838 on: June 13, 2022, 06:34:56 AM »
So... when do I buy bitcoin? 25k now or wait? Will it go lower? How low? Is it a smart move?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #8839 on: June 13, 2022, 07:10:31 AM »
So... when do I buy bitcoin? 25k now or wait? Will it go lower? How low? Is it a smart move?

Helps if you just read the thread.
Y

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #8840 on: June 13, 2022, 08:22:50 AM »
Finally the thread title is accurate again - "Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!" lol

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #8841 on: June 13, 2022, 08:47:36 AM »
BTC $ 23,236.94

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8842 on: June 13, 2022, 09:47:00 AM »
At what temp does it take to meltdown a Bitcoin ? Apparently mid 90’s. 

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8843 on: June 13, 2022, 09:51:10 AM »
all that in english?

so again how do you  convert btc into us dollar?

you Exhange btc which is nothing, backed by nothing, like a giant email, blockchain

then somome buys it, and gives you us currency?  one is insured one is not,

i dont get how its a fair echange

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #8844 on: June 13, 2022, 10:04:41 AM »
As I understand it...Bitcoin derives it's value from the "Block Chain" process...A never ending process of computers running a program somewhere in the world...They call this "Mining"...What would happen to Bitcoin (and the money put into it) if after a time all the mining operations start to taper off and then stop altogether?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8845 on: June 13, 2022, 10:07:16 AM »
The government is going to wish they never decided to tax crypto. Next year they will have so many people writing off losses they are going to be fucked when they see how little a lot of people will be paying on their tax returns.   They got greedy taxing it when going up but now will face the consequences.  I bet before the end of year that they will put a limit to the max crypto losses you can take.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8846 on: June 13, 2022, 11:19:43 AM »
no one files anymore

not after whats happening now

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #8847 on: June 13, 2022, 11:33:33 AM »
Is it a smart move to take out low interest loans during low interest times, invest and hodl through bad patches then rinse and repeat?

2020 Olympia

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8848 on: June 13, 2022, 11:37:27 AM »
Helps if you just read the thread.
not going to do that...

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8849 on: June 13, 2022, 12:09:09 PM »
Is it a smart move to take out low interest loans during low interest times, invest and hodl through bad patches then rinse and repeat?

It’s best to follow the economic waves. They move before interest rates move.

We’ve been in a deflationary wave for 7 months now and we still have 8.6% CPI. We need to see CPI back under control at 3% before the wave changes. What will fuck with everyone is in Q3-Q4 CPI will start decreasing but prices will remain high.