Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 764431 times)

dunkin donuts

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #9550 on: April 01, 2023, 08:19:06 AM »
I placed an order for 1 bitcoin at 25k, I will let you know when the order is filled, that will be the top signal and it will then go to to absolutely zero

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #9551 on: April 01, 2023, 02:18:32 PM »
I placed an order for 1 bitcoin at 25k, I will let you know when the order is filled, that will be the top signal and it will then go to to absolutely zero

We are the sheep.

The sheep always move together at the wrong time.

We don't have the inside intel like the players.

That's why you go with index funds. 

dunkin donuts

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9552 on: April 01, 2023, 02:21:33 PM »
We are the sheep.

whatever i do always fails, it's weird since whatever i dont do always wins
maybe going all in on scotch is the best idea

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9553 on: April 01, 2023, 02:22:08 PM »

Dunkin price indicator :D

dunkin donuts

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9554 on: April 01, 2023, 02:24:34 PM »
Dunkin price indicator :D
i also went big on gold this year, so it's probably going to take massive losses

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9555 on: April 03, 2023, 01:59:19 PM »
One of the more credible guys (cobie) on crypto twitter is saying there is an "Interpol Red Notice for CZ". Do with that what you will. I know what I'm doing..

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9556 on: April 03, 2023, 02:57:17 PM »
One of the more credible guys (cobie) on crypto twitter is saying there is an "Interpol Red Notice for CZ". Do with that what you will. I know what I'm doing..

Saw that aswell through credible channels.

CZ is in Hong Kong currently so if true nothing is going to happen unless he leaves I guess  ???

A pullback is expected anyway so this could also just be FUD to blame the pullback on as someone dumps size behind a headline.

COIN starting to look like an opportunity if they become the sole US exchange.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9557 on: April 03, 2023, 06:50:13 PM »
Saw that aswell through credible channels.

CZ is in Hong Kong currently so if true nothing is going to happen unless he leaves I guess  ???

A pullback is expected anyway so this could also just be FUD to blame the pullback on as someone dumps size behind a headline.

COIN starting to look like an opportunity if they become the sole US exchange.

Looks like you might be right, strange though that BTC still hasn't fully recovered after the pullback but ETH has.

Might still take a $coin position for the next month or 2 anyway.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #9558 on: April 11, 2023, 01:07:11 AM »
Nice to see BTC hit 30k again.

ETH would have been a lot higher if it was not for that greasy cockroach Gensler. And of course people are banking on an ETH sell-off after the Shanghai upgrade. This could happen, however, I think it will correct itself after the initial selling action stops. Will be interesting to see how much ETH is burned in the process.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9559 on: April 11, 2023, 01:31:35 AM »
Nice to see BTC hit 30k again.

ETH would have been a lot higher if it was not for that greasy cockroach Gensler. And of course people are banking on an ETH sell-off after the Shanghai upgrade. This could happen, however, I think it will correct itself after the initial selling action stops. Will be interesting to see how much ETH is burned in the process.

They ran the stops of all the short positions. My feed was filled with shorter at 28.5k.

Might see a pullback before another leg. May Fed meeting is important.

dunkin donuts

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9560 on: April 11, 2023, 11:45:57 AM »
I cancelled my buy order for 1 btc at 25k because I fear it will crash to 15k again or lower. So basically get ready for 1 million dollar btc because I am always wrong

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9561 on: April 11, 2023, 03:59:01 PM »
1 million per BTC is very likely to occur. How long it takes to get there depends on rate of adoption and speed of USD money printing.

As Mr Anabolic used to say, "First $100,000, then a million"...

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9562 on: April 11, 2023, 06:54:48 PM »
1 million per BTC is very likely to occur. How long it takes to get there depends on rate of adoption and speed of USD money printing.

As Mr Anabolic used to say, "First $100,000, then a million"...

It's either btc goes to 0 or 1million and if it goes to 1million, it's going a lot higher.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Bitcoins about to hit $5000 per coin today.
« Reply #9563 on: April 12, 2023, 07:59:14 PM »
Could easily get to 10k per coin by year end. We are far from the point where he average man in the street is buying. It's still really geeks and bankers (and a few getbiggers). But just imagine when this goes mainstream.

Nice quote from Gib circa 2017...

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9564 on: April 12, 2023, 08:04:30 PM »

Me thinks $5000 was THE top.  Let's see if I'm right.

Nope Mr Anabolic, Your were far from being right...  ;D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #9565 on: April 13, 2023, 06:03:48 AM »
Nice quote from Gib circa 2017...

You have been wrong about Ethereum every year since 2017.

dunkin donuts

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9566 on: April 13, 2023, 03:00:46 PM »
We are the sheep.

What about learning technical analysis and swing trading? Is it possible?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #9567 on: April 13, 2023, 06:23:54 PM »
Could this be because he did not bailout major "Democratic" donor SBF? They are pissed off because he failed to rescue their gravy train of corruption?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #9568 on: April 13, 2023, 06:29:59 PM »
You have been wrong about Ethereum every year since 2017.
I expected ETH to dump after Shanghai in a "buy the rumor sell the news" fashion. This does not seem to have happened. Instead, the benefit of unstaking is giving people more faith in Ethereum. Ethereum is up almost 10% in the past 24 hours. Nice!

Vitalik claims most of the hard upgrades have been made. The future upgrades will not be as tricky apparently. They do want to upgrade to sharding before the next bull run to reduce high fees.

https://therroundup.medium.com/rrupdates-ethereum-went-to-shanghai-whats-the-fuss-all-about-21eaf26d03ac

During the live stream of a Shapella Mainnet Watch Party, Vitalik Buterin, the Ethereum blockchain co-founder, said,

“We’re in a stage where the hardest and fastest parts of the Ethereum protocol’s transition are basically over. Very significant things still need to be done, but those very significant things can be safely done at a slower pace.” — Vitalik Buterin, Ethereum Co-Founder

Buterin stated that after Shanghai, the blockchain would focus on scaling and making transactions faster and cheaper:

“If we don’t fix scaling before the next bull run, we know people are going to be stuck paying $500 transactions. If, on the other hand, we don’t have Verkle Trees before the next bull run, well, things might suck, but you know, it’s a much smaller problem than, you know, $500 transactions, right?” — Vitalik Buterin, Ethereum Co-Founder

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #9569 on: April 13, 2023, 06:34:44 PM »
5-year gains for top 8 coins. Check out BNB's gains! I got into BNB at around $8.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9570 on: April 13, 2023, 07:45:05 PM »
Could this be because he did not bailout major "Democratic" donor SBF? They are pissed off because he failed to rescue their gravy train of corruption?

It turned out not to be true (at least for the time being)

There was something put out for Justin Sun (Tron/Huobi) so maybe they are just working up the food chain.

With regards to staking and security of Ethereum check out EigenLayer. It's a restaking protocol and if it works as intended it's game changer for Eth and web3 ambitions.

https://www.eigenlayer.xyz/

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #9571 on: April 13, 2023, 08:24:03 PM »
It turned out not to be true (at least for the time being)

There was something put out for Justin Sun (Tron/Huobi) so maybe they are just working up the food chain.

With regards to staking and security of Ethereum check out EigenLayer. It's a restaking protocol and if it works as intended it's game changer for Eth and web3 ambitions.

https://www.eigenlayer.xyz/
That's wild! It's amazing with all the ideas people come up with. I think we are only at the tip right now.

One major use case I think we'll see is law enforcement being able to validate photos and videos as real. Deep fakes will eventually improve to the point where events can be faked. If a photo's signature is recorded on a blockchain it can be confirmed as legit. In the future, we might get real-time deep fakes where a mobile phone's camera can replace a person's head in real-time. Somehow law enforcement will have to be able to confirm if a video is unaltered. I expect image technologies like JPG and MP4 will require updates to interface with blockchain tech on the metadata level.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9572 on: April 14, 2023, 03:48:22 AM »
That's wild! It's amazing with all the ideas people come up with. I think we are only at the tip right now.

One major use case I think we'll see is law enforcement being able to validate photos and videos as real. Deep fakes will eventually improve to the point where events can be faked. If a photo's signature is recorded on a blockchain it can be confirmed as legit. In the future, we might get real-time deep fakes where a mobile phone's camera can replace a person's head in real-time. Somehow law enforcement will have to be able to confirm if a video is unaltered. I expect image technologies like JPG and MP4 will require updates to interface with blockchain tech on the metadata level.

People might begin to understand why they need to lose their right to privacy. It isn't privacy you are trying to protect, it's your identity!

Social media just steals content from true creators so this will also solve it as royalties will be paid to people posting content of other people.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9573 on: April 17, 2023, 10:23:15 PM »
It's over for the next couple of weeks.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9574 on: April 19, 2023, 05:49:35 AM »

"Whales (professional traders) act as market makers on "self-regulated" crypto exchanges, and pay no fees to these exchanges and  do not want to trade against each other (which is why such trades are called "toxic flow").

These market makers run ultra-HF algos that can perform trades (like "layering" and "spoofing") that are illegal on ordinary exchanges.

In 2023 the algos will be configured to manage a bitcoin bull run. Why?

Well, how else will they draw retail traders like you and me (who are now very scared) back to trading crypto?

Both market makers and exchanges need retail investors to come back. Exchanges need their fee income (market makers pay no fees), and for market makers it is because when their algos are equally good (i.e. not Alameda's) they have only a 50-50 change of winning a trade.

But retail investors who take risky, leveraged positions are very likely to be wiped out

The person behind this incredibly accurate post (a veteran professor of finance, former quant turned crypto expert) is super bearish right now.

No time line, but predicting a possible luna/terra type event, maybe worse across defi with Lido and stETH de-peg being the likely catalyst. $8 billion of staked ETH is potentially at risk. Describes the situation as a house of cards.

For comparison remember protocols like Anchor and luna offered 20% returns before blowing up. Few months ago protocols like lido offered 5% for staking, now they are promising 40% Huge red flag!

If it looks too good to be true, it probably is...