Author Topic: California reopens..but there’s a catch  (Read 2125 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
California reopens..but there’s a catch
« on: June 15, 2021, 03:35:09 PM »

POB

• Getbig IV
Re: California reopens..but there’s a catch
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 08:56:37 PM »
This guys worse than cuomo terrible leader. I hope someone beats him, but they won’t because people in California are so dumb they just vote for the best looking because”they must know what they are doing”

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 09:07:11 PM »
calm down gloria...it says masks may still be required at a few places. try not to cry into your trt over it.

demtards could still be doing much worse than this. why the fuck you still live in a communist hellhole anyway?

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2021, 09:52:27 PM »
Until he relinquishes his emergency powers, we're at risk for more of his shenanigans.  15 days to bend the curve became 13 months of repeatedly moving the goal post.  Now it's, “This disease has not been extinguished."

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2021, 09:59:05 PM »
COVID-19 is over in CA.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2021, 07:55:52 AM »
While driving into Logan airport the other day, I saw a LARGE HIGHWAY sign/billboard that said "Mask Up, Its The Law"!!

I dont think its an actual law Masshole Libturdz. I could be wrong though knowing them.  :-\

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2021, 08:08:27 AM »
calm down gloria...it says masks may still be required at a few places. try not to cry into your trt over it.

demtards could still be doing much worse than this. why the fuck you still live in a communist hellhole anyway?

LOL!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2021, 09:04:37 AM »
While driving into Logan airport the other day, I saw a LARGE HIGHWAY sign/billboard that said "Mask Up, Its The Law"!!

I dont think its an actual law Masshole Libturdz. I could be wrong though knowing them.  :-\

Seen a few of those up here.
Y

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2021, 09:09:11 AM »
Way over fifty percent (50%) of cowards still wearing their face diaper. 

With an army of 1,000 killers I could take over this entire gutless country. 
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2021, 09:13:59 AM »

Pretty funny since you have claimed to live near me 🙄

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2021, 09:48:26 AM »

Hardly a "few places"

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/15/report-california-fully-re-opens-with-many-restrictions-still-in-place/

But here is some of the fine print:

Businesses can still require people — vaccinated or not vaccinated — to wear masks inside.

Fully vaccinated people still need to wear masks on public transit, including airplanes, buses, taxis and ride-shares.
Fully vaccinated people still need to wear masks indoors in K-12 schools, child care and other youth settings, health care settings including long-term care facilities, state and local correctional facilities and detention centers, and homeless shelters, emergency shelters, and cooling centers.
Unvaccinated people should continue to wear masks indoors at places like restaurants, movie theaters and grocery stores.
California says it will require vaccine verification or negative coronavirus test results for indoor events with more than 5,000 people and the same restrictions for “mega events” of more than 10,000 people.
Children 12 and younger who are not eligible for the coronavirus vaccine are like other unvaccinated people and must wear a mask indoors and in most public places.
Counties in California can set their own rules and some may be stricter than state rules.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2021, 01:37:29 PM »
Used to live near you. Most of my life in the OC.  But I was smart enough to get out. You should too, its not worth staying

Pretty funny since you have claimed to live near me 🙄

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2021, 01:47:16 PM »

Hardly a "few places"

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/15/report-california-fully-re-opens-with-many-restrictions-still-in-place/

Businesses can still require people — vaccinated or not vaccinated — to wear masks inside.

Fully vaccinated people still need to wear masks on public transit, including airplanes, buses, taxis and ride-shares.
Fully vaccinated people still need to wear masks indoors in K-12 schools, child care and other youth settings, health care settings including long-term care facilities, state and local correctional facilities and detention centers, and homeless shelters, emergency shelters, and cooling centers.
Unvaccinated people should continue to wear masks indoors at places like restaurants, movie theaters and grocery stores.
California says it will require vaccine verification or negative coronavirus test results for indoor events with more than 5,000 people and the same restrictions for “mega events” of more than 10,000 people.
Children 12 and younger who are not eligible for the coronavirus vaccine are like other unvaccinated people and must wear a mask indoors and in most public places.
Counties in California can set their own rules and some may be stricter than state rules.
Don't patronize those businesses that require masks and watch how quickly they change their tune.
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2021, 01:51:37 PM »
Used to live near you. Most of my life in the OC.  But I was smart enough to get out. You should too, its not worth staying

The only thing that stops us is that my mom is 83 and not willing to move. We just moved her from Arcadia to HB five years ago after 50 years. But yeah, I kinda agree

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2021, 01:58:19 PM »
Just a reminder. If a Dem tells you do something, do the complete opposite.

These are pretty much the same caveats the CDC recommends. They are the same as those in Oregon when we reopen, which may not happen on June 21 as previously announced because currently only about 65% of Oregonians have had a least one COVID vaccine. The goal/criteria to reopen is 70% vaccinated. The county I live in was downgraded to low risk late last week. This allowed for some restrictions to be lifted. When I went out to breakfast last Saturday, it was pretty much business as usual. No mask needed with proof of vaccination.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2021, 02:07:50 PM »

The CDC requires that people wear masks in all forms of public transportation, such as planes, buses, and trains. The CDC has the power to implement public health laws passed by Congress through Federal regulation.   

Maine does not currently require masks in all settings. So, it depends on the circumstances the sign was specifically referring to. Is it possible the sign is obsolete and needs to be taken down?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2021, 02:15:36 PM »

Hardly a "few places"

What is kind of interesting about one aspect which is that private businesses can require masks be worn regardless of vaccination status. Even if there never was COVID-19 or a mask requirement, businesses can require whatever they want as long as it is non-discriminatory. For example, no shirt, no shoes, no service or children not allowed unless accompanied by an adult, reservations required for parties of 6 or more or pretty much anything else a private business wants to do as long as it doesn't break any laws.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2021, 02:28:02 PM »
The only thing that stops us is that my mom is 83 and not willing to move. We just moved her from Arcadia to HB five years ago after 50 years. But yeah, I kinda agree

It's great that you were able to get her to move 50 miles closer to you. I don't know your mom, but I bet you she'd move again to stay close to you if you decided to move somewhere else. Where else would you want to live?

Idaho, is a more conservative Republican state than California....but there are trade offs. It gets cold in winter and there is no ocean near by. Wyoming is the most Republican state in the Nation with 59% of the population identifying as Republican. My brother-in-law who is politically very conservative lived there for many years and loved it.   

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2021, 02:48:09 PM »
Don't patronize those businesses that require masks and watch how quickly they change their tune.

Exactly - they will soon go out of business otherwise.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2021, 02:49:25 PM »
What is kind of interesting about one aspect which is that private businesses can require masks be worn regardless of vaccination status. Even if there never was COVID-19 or a mask requirement, businesses can require whatever they want as long as it is non-discriminatory. For example, no shirt, no shoes, no service or children not allowed unless accompanied by an adult, reservations required for parties of 6 or more or pretty much anything else a private business wants to do as long as it doesn't break any laws.

Private businesses can ask you to do a lot of shit that is still constitutional. But the reason you don't see them getting too weird is the ones that did no longer exist.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2021, 02:51:35 PM »

Private businesses can ask you to do a lot of shit that is still constitutional. But the reason you don't see them getting too weird is the ones that did no longer exist.

Exactly. The goal of most business owners is to increase, not limit their clientele. So often it is the customer who inadvertently sets the rules. For example if the majority of the customers prefers other customers wear a mask, the business is likely to comply with that.

It has been commonplace in some countries for people to wear masks in public even before COVID. They do this not only to protect themselves from viruses but the proper mask can also help reduce other pollutants from entering the body.   

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2021, 03:15:09 PM »
Masks dont so shit but make you sick.  Tardz  ::)

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/scottmorefield/2021/06/15/a-group-of-parents-sent-their-kids-face-masks-to-a-lab-for-analysis-heres-what-they-found-n2591047

--

Gainesville, FL (June 16, 2021) – A group of parents in Gainesville, FL, concerned about potential harms from masks, submitted six face masks to a lab for analysis. The resulting report found that five masks were contaminated with bacteria, parasites, and fungi, including three with dangerous pathogenic and pneumonia-causing bacteria. No viruses were detected on the masks, although the test is capable of detecting viruses.

The analysis detected the following 11 alarmingly dangerous pathogens on the masks:

• Streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumonia)

• Mycobacterium tuberculosis (tuberculosis)

• Neisseria meningitidis (meningitis, sepsis)

• Acanthamoeba polyphaga (keratitis and granulomatous amebic encephalitis)

• Acinetobacter baumanni (pneumonia, blood stream infections, meningitis, UTIs— resistant to antibiotics)

• Escherichia coli (food poisoning)

• Borrelia burgdorferi (causes Lyme disease)

• Corynebacterium diphtheriae (diphtheria)

• Legionella pneumophila (Legionnaires' disease)

• Staphylococcus pyogenes serotype M3 (severe infections—high morbidity rates)

• Staphylococcus aureus (meningitis, sepsis)

Half of the masks were contaminated with one or more strains of pneumonia-causing bacteria. One-third were contaminated with one or more strains of meningitis-causing bacteria. One-third were contaminated with dangerous, antibiotic-resistant bacterial pathogens. In addition, less dangerous pathogens were identified, including pathogens that can cause fever, ulcers, acne, yeast infections, strep throat, periodontal disease, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, and more.

The face masks studied were new or freshly-laundered before wearing and had been worn for 5 to 8 hours, most during in-person schooling by children aged 6 through 11. One was worn by an adult. A t-shirt worn by one of the children at school and unworn masks were tested as controls. No pathogens were found on the controls. Proteins found on the t-shirt, for example, are not pathogenic to humans and are commonly found in hair, skin, and soil.

A parent who participated in the study, Ms. Amanda Donoho, commented that this small sample points to a need for more research: “We need to know what we are putting on the faces of our children each day. Masks provide a warm, moist environment for bacteria to grow.”

These local parents contracted with the lab because they were concerned about the potential of contaminants on masks that their children were forced to wear all day at school, taking them on and off, setting them on various surfaces, wearing them in the bathroom, etc. This prompted them to send the masks to the University of Florida’s Mass Spectrometry Research and Education Center for analysis.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2021, 03:23:19 PM »
Masks dont so shit but make you sick.  Tardz  ::)

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/scottmorefield/2021/06/15/a-group-of-parents-sent-their-kids-face-masks-to-a-lab-for-analysis-heres-what-they-found-n2591047

--

Gainesville, FL (June 16, 2021) – A group of parents in Gainesville, FL, concerned about potential harms from masks, submitted six face masks to a lab for analysis. The resulting report found that five masks were contaminated with bacteria, parasites, and fungi, including three with dangerous pathogenic and pneumonia-causing bacteria. No viruses were detected on the masks, although the test is capable of detecting viruses.

The analysis detected the following 11 alarmingly dangerous pathogens on the masks:

• Streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumonia)

• Mycobacterium tuberculosis (tuberculosis)

• Neisseria meningitidis (meningitis, sepsis)

• Acanthamoeba polyphaga (keratitis and granulomatous amebic encephalitis)

• Acinetobacter baumanni (pneumonia, blood stream infections, meningitis, UTIs— resistant to antibiotics)

• Escherichia coli (food poisoning)

• Borrelia burgdorferi (causes Lyme disease)

• Corynebacterium diphtheriae (diphtheria)

• Legionella pneumophila (Legionnaires' disease)

• Staphylococcus pyogenes serotype M3 (severe infections—high morbidity rates)

• Staphylococcus aureus (meningitis, sepsis)

Half of the masks were contaminated with one or more strains of pneumonia-causing bacteria. One-third were contaminated with one or more strains of meningitis-causing bacteria. One-third were contaminated with dangerous, antibiotic-resistant bacterial pathogens. In addition, less dangerous pathogens were identified, including pathogens that can cause fever, ulcers, acne, yeast infections, strep throat, periodontal disease, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, and more.

The face masks studied were new or freshly-laundered before wearing and had been worn for 5 to 8 hours, most during in-person schooling by children aged 6 through 11. One was worn by an adult. A t-shirt worn by one of the children at school and unworn masks were tested as controls. No pathogens were found on the controls. Proteins found on the t-shirt, for example, are not pathogenic to humans and are commonly found in hair, skin, and soil.

A parent who participated in the study, Ms. Amanda Donoho, commented that this small sample points to a need for more research: “We need to know what we are putting on the faces of our children each day. Masks provide a warm, moist environment for bacteria to grow.”

These local parents contracted with the lab because they were concerned about the potential of contaminants on masks that their children were forced to wear all day at school, taking them on and off, setting them on various surfaces, wearing them in the bathroom, etc. This prompted them to send the masks to the University of Florida’s Mass Spectrometry Research and Education Center for analysis.
Prime is a fucking pussy, likely scared of his own shadow.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2021, 03:42:07 PM »
Prime is a fucking pussy, likely scared of his own shadow.

You don't know me....but, whatever.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2021, 04:00:31 PM »

You probably are wrong....you know how us Massholes are !!  :D