Author Topic: DJ181  (Read 1762 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
DJ181
« on: April 11, 2024, 06:06:12 PM »
Admit it you guys miss him. I guess he is too busy training online clients making money recommending leg workouts to them. Or he got drafted to the front or possibly just incarcerated for being an American in Russia. What do you think our state department will trade Russia for DJs release?

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
Re: DJ181
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2024, 06:08:27 PM »
Hanky, I actually want you around for your entertainment value.  In contrast, I hope dj was mistaken for a pile of sticks and thrown into a goddamn woodchipper.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2024, 06:12:57 PM »
He was DMing someone can we get a safety check on him? Back when I was an international man of mystery, I did a lot of travelling in South America and the Caribbean it was fun but dangerous local cops can just kill you and bury you in a ditch for 50 bucks. That is why no matter how cheap I would never live in Russia.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2024, 08:43:55 PM »
Admit it you guys miss him. I guess he is too busy training online clients making money recommending leg workouts to them. Or he got drafted to the front or possibly just incarcerated for being an American in Russia. What do you think our state department will trade Russia for DJs release?

A small satchel of used jockstraps.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2024, 09:06:59 PM »
Maybe DJ wasn't real maybe he was my gimmick and I didn't even realize it like some kind of fight club shit. Tyler Durden is that you? Don't ask questions or talk about DJ

Sustanation

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2024, 11:32:47 PM »
He was definitely a gimmick he used to post as “Banzi” on uk muscle about 8 years ago.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2024, 12:04:36 AM »
He was DMing someone can we get a safety check on him? Back when I was an international man of mystery, I did a lot of travelling in South America and the Caribbean it was fun but dangerous local cops can just kill you and bury you in a ditch for 50 bucks. That is why no matter how cheap I would never live in Russia.

No way on this earth is this hankins posting

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2024, 12:05:45 AM »
He was definitely a gimmick he used to post as “Banzi” on uk muscle about 8 years ago.
that was me..

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2024, 03:28:42 AM »
DJ is back online today

My theory:  he's found some big old Babooshka online to bang for Roubles.  She locks him in for a couple of days a week with no WiFi - hence him disappearing for the same period each time - it's when her Husband is away in the fields harvesting cabbages

T

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2024, 03:39:24 AM »

Because of your dangerous experience travelling in South America you would never live in Russia no matter how cheap?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2024, 04:03:55 AM »
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME............. .......FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!1111111111

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2024, 04:17:47 AM »
Because of your dangerous experience travelling in South America you would never live in Russia no matter how cheap?
WTF

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2024, 05:34:49 AM »

Correct I had multiple run ins and talked to other foreigners who also had multiple bad exp with corrupt local authorities. I would not live in those countries. I like my rights as an American. In Russia as an American you have no rights they will take everything you have throw you in prison for something you didn't do and then try to trade you as a spy to the US embassy after torturing you in some frozen outer Mongolian prison hell no I would not live in Russia. I would not even travel there right now.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2024, 05:38:34 AM »
Correct I had multiple run ins and talked to other foreigners who also had multiple bad exp with corrupt local authorities. I would not live in those countries. I like my rights as an American. In Russia as an American you have no rights they will take everything you have throw you in prison for something you didn't do and then try to trade you as a spy to the US embassy after torturing you in some frozen outer Mongolian prison hell no I would not live in Russia. I would not even travel there right now.

Brian doesnt have a passport...keep up

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2024, 07:42:31 AM »
Brian doesnt have a passport...keep up

Actually we sent my passport application in should be getting a new passport any day now

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2024, 10:42:58 AM »

I like travelling to places other Americans don't usually go to. Russia is on my list to visit but I won't go while the Ukraine war is going on. I agree that several bad actor countries would hold an individual on trumped up charges to get political concessions. I reached that conclusion from reading news reports of this about places like Russia, Iran, North Korea etc. I've been to several South American countries and while they've clearly got corruption issues I never got the sense that I'd be thrown in a jail and held captive for political concessions. The people you met said that it happened in South America? Or they said that it happened in Russia?

Sustanation

• Getbig I
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2024, 09:41:16 AM »
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME............. .......FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!1111111111

Hi Wez

You won’t remember me but I used to post as Bertilfox1986 on Ironage back in the day (I’mnot bertilfox lol) glad you are still around and over your health scare from a few years back.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2024, 02:24:33 PM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2024, 04:33:35 PM »

Brutal man

I'm ok I'm gonna try and add size to my arms and delts only

I'm torso dominant and I need more arm size specially and delts can never be big enough or wide enough

I recently added pec size but my arms shrunk not cool so I need the put size on them get them to.17 inches if possible all while weighing not more than 180

So I'll maintain pec and lat.size and try and add arm size especially

I'm taking protein high for me 1.25 grams per pound maybe I'll need to take it even fucking higher

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2024, 06:04:51 PM »
Hi Wez

You won’t remember me but I used to post as Bertilfox1986 on Ironage back in the day (I’mnot bertilfox lol) glad you are still around and over your health scare from a few years back.

Hey,thanks....I do remember the name.....hope all is well with you.  :)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2024, 06:11:49 PM »

To be honest, this is the case in most every non-western country.  Fuck around in, say, Singapore or Colombia and you will not have a nice time in their legal system. 

Bottom line: when you are a guest in a foreign country don’t break the law

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2024, 08:59:32 PM »
Hanky, I actually want you around for your entertainment value.  In contrast, I hope dj was mistaken for a pile of sticks and thrown into a goddamn woodchipper.
Brian is downright likeable compared to the sociopath DJ. Fucking pervert needs his skull crushed.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2024, 09:13:18 PM »
Would love to see you fucks say that to my face

Would not turn out too well for you as I'm not one to mix words and blah blah blah so it would get physical real quick like 😉

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2024, 01:54:50 AM »
Would love to see you fucks say that to my face

Would not turn out too well for you as I'm not one to mix words and blah blah blah so it would get physical real quick like 😉
who wrote that for dj181?

Perfect grammar

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2024, 03:55:15 AM »
who wrote that for dj181?

Perfect grammar

Bhanky's gimmick wrote it.