Author Topic: PBW: "Top 10 Stories of the Year" - with Jay Cutler, Larry Pepe... (Replay Now)  (Read 17074 times)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: PBW Play-by-play: "Top 10 stories of the year"
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2007, 06:57:03 PM »
Great show overall, stayed interesting and upbeat the entire show.
Jay was in my opinion , kinda low key but always a class act . The Olympia was REALLY close this past year among, Victor, Dex and Wolf.
Jay will come back looking awesome and should get the nod for his 3rd O, but unlike past Mr O's the depth of the field is too great for a regular yr in/ yr out blowout . I may have to go to the O this year because of that.

Pro BB radio, makes the sport seem more , well , hmmmm, like a sport.
Instead of drug rumors and needless gossip, the show talks about the actual contests and pros in them, just like any other pro sport
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2007, 09:00:10 PM »
Instead of drug rumors and needless gossip

um, rumors?
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2007, 10:19:31 PM »
One of the best episodes I've ever heard. That Pepe dude knows his shit. Great addition.

On a separate note, I can't believe Max took time away from cooking Jay's meals and washing his underwear to be on the show.
Enjoy your dish...

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2007, 10:22:28 PM »
Barney Rubble?

HAHA, RON.....

Denny Crane

• Getbig II
  • I also date midgets.
Good Show. No transgendered-loving-loud-mouths this time. Wow. Big day. Even for Denny Crane.

Bob, You would agree, that by and large, vegetarians are communists?

Denny Crane.
Denny Crane. Denny Crane.

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2007, 06:22:10 AM »
One of the best episodes I've ever heard. That Pepe dude knows his shit. Great addition.

On a separate note, I can't believe Max took time away from cooking Jay's meals and washing his underwear to be on the show.

Good show.  I hear that Victor is trying to steal Max Muscle Dave away from Jay.  Maybe Max holds the key to the Sandow?  Oh wait, here comes Wolf!  Let the bidding begin.   :D

Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

Rampage

• Getbig IV
Great show overall, stayed interesting and upbeat the entire show.
Jay was in my opinion , kinda low key but always a class act . The Olympia was REALLY close this past year among, Victor, Dex and Wolf.
Jay will come back looking awesome and should get the nod for his 3rd O, but unlike past Mr O's the depth of the field is too great for a regular yr in/ yr out blowout . I may have to go to the O this year because of that.

Pro BB radio, makes the sport seem more , well , hmmmm, like a sport.
Instead of drug rumors and needless gossip, the show talks about the actual contests and pros in them, just like any other pro sport

exactly ! A PROFFESIONAL OUTFIT

why doesnt MD understand that by going 2 hours , all theyve done is created more time for romano and dave to waffle on and talk THEIR pathetic crap stories - prolonging an essentially 1 hr show - hey dont waste my friggin time

Listen i love Bb`g and listen to their show (ALSO AT TIMES) for the athletes and a decent expert analysis , and i get absolute junk talk.Just listen to their O recap show - it only starts a third of the way in

...anyway , what im saying is , nice job dan , bob - u guys should have a `answer 3 email segment atleast` ` we`d also like a chance to ask the guest q`s

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2007, 05:42:15 PM »

www.Bodybuildingradio.co m

#10 - Kai Greene wins Colorado Pro

He was a nobody in 2006 then won a show in 2007.  Has been around for years but took it to the next level this past year.  A tad notorious for his penchant for produce.  Pepe says that Kai should have done the Olympia, and that Kai could have gotten top 7-8 spot.

#9 - Ronnie's "one white man's opinion" gaffe

Ronnie dissed Jay with this flippant remark. 

#8 - Silvio Samuel wins a few shows

Came from out of nowhere and made the finals of every show he entered.  Plans to do it all again in 2008.  Pepe worries Silvio will burn out.

#7 - First Japanese Bodybuilder competes at the O

Hidetada Yamagishi to star in 2008 IFBB show to be held in Japan.  Dense muscle, bright future.

#6 - Vic Martinez defeats Dexter, Wins Arnold Classic

Near-perfect physique, almost won the Olympia as well.  Vic planning to do the Arnold again in 2008.

#5 - 2006: The Year of the Suspension

Lee Priest & Milos suspended.  Milos, for calling out Paul Chua for cheating.  Priest for the PDI.  Will Lee Priest return to the IFBB?  Larry Pepe believes no.

#4 - Dennis Wolf Arrives

Only 29 years old.  Wins a pro show and grabs top 5 at the O.  If he can get his calves up a bit, he can win the Olympia.

#3 - Reg Park Passes Away

79 year old, losing his battle with skin cancer.  Left us with dignity.

#2 - Ronnie Coleman's Olympia Farewell

Ronnie receives standing O and the O.

#1 - Jay Cutler Barely Defends his Title

Dex, Vic, Wolf pushes Jay to the limit.  Jay's win will be disputed by history.  Makes 2008 interesting.

Poor dennis wolf.  4th next year.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i agree... answering more emails would be a cool touch

AVBG

I am looking forward to hearing Larry Pepe in the new year.