Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

More Liberal Censorship

<< < (3/163) > >>

Straw Man:

--- Quote from: Beach Bum on January 29, 2011, 11:01:44 AM ---Amazing how rude and ignorant some paranoid anti-religious extremists can be.   ::)  This fool is a bad as Michael Newdow (sp?). 

--- End quote ---

I see no evidence of paranoia or extremism

someone who sees paranoia and extremism where none exists is most likely the one who is paranoid

240 is Back:

--- Quote from: Beach Bum on January 29, 2011, 11:01:44 AM ---Amazing how rude and ignorant some paranoid anti-religious extremists can be.
--- End quote ---

Heck, I know some pro-religious types who believe a higher power condemns them for little things like masturbating before bed - as he's always watching.

talk about paranoid...

Skeletor:
Usually when there are disorderly conduct charges you know it's all bogus.

How extremist of him, to dare to voice his opinion in public and complain about a violation of the Constitution. And he did so while stating his name and in a peaceful way.

If anything I think his 1st Amendment Rights were violated, or maybe the praying zealots want to ban public speech.

George Whorewell:

--- Quote from: Straw Man on January 29, 2011, 11:11:11 AM ---I see no evidence of paranoia or extremism

someone who sees paranoia and extremism where none exists is most likely the one who is paranoid

--- End quote ---

Does that mean that you admit that you are paranoid and delusional as well, or is this epiphany another one of those liberalisms that applies to everyone else except you?

Straw Man:

--- Quote from: George Whorewell on January 29, 2011, 12:40:32 PM ---Does that mean that you admit that you are paranoid and delusional as well, or is this epiphany another one of those liberalisms that applies to everyone else except you?

--- End quote ---

your statement makes no sense

I see no evidence of anyone "out to get me" unlike some other posters on this board who think people or groups of people are out to get them

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version