Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

Pumpster - on the defense?

<< < (158/159) > >>

RJ DRIVER:

--- Quote from: TruthHurts on September 23, 2009, 06:35:08 PM ---FACT: jerryme cammed with pumpy and pushed for more

FACT: pumpy has beatrice who is hot and female. jerry has his male cam friends he encourage to buy hit gifts

--- End quote ---
How nice of you to join us pumpster ;)

ngm21084:

--- Quote from: RJ DRIVER on September 27, 2009, 10:30:35 AM ---How nice of you to join us pumpster ;)

--- End quote ---

if that is pumpster what an appropriate username for him "truthhurts"

RJ DRIVER:

--- Quote from: ngm21084 on September 27, 2009, 10:44:22 AM ---if that is pumpster what an appropriate username for him "truthhurts"

--- End quote ---
hahaha

jpm101:
Any one else get a PM from pumpster this morning? Saying I was jealous and had a hate filled mind towards him. Should I consider that a love note? Said he was still around. No kidding, I can still smell him.  That retard need attention so bad it becomes a mental problem.

Mr Nobody:

--- Quote from: jpm101 on October 08, 2009, 09:12:20 AM ---Any one else get a PM from pumpster this morning? Saying I was jealous and had a hate filled mind towards him. Should I consider that a love note? Said he was still around. No kidding, I can still smell him.  That retard need attention so bad it becomes a mental problem.

--- End quote ---
Is he sending pm's from pumpster or some other name?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version