Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > E-Board - Movies, Music, TV, Videogames, Comics

Family History Show: Who Do You Think You Are?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Gregzs:
The new season of Who Do You Think You Are started 6 weeks ago. I expected July like last year. Bill Paxton's ancestry is this Sunday night at 10.

Primemuscle:
I use the Ancestry program Family Tree to fill in the blanks in my ancestry. It a great tool. I strongly recommend it. My son is also interested in our family history. We share any information we gather. Our family tree is part of the huge data base the Mormon church maintains, so everything we find out is available to others, which is fine.

It is great to be able to trace your roots. It helps make you feel grounded. I feel bad for folks like my sisters who were both adopted and have had no access to their biological family history because the records were sealed. One of my sisters has tried very hard to locate her mother. At this point, her mom has probably passed. It is sad because my sister has a lot of health problems. Knowing the health history of her parentage could be very helpful. My other sister seemed disinterested in finding our about her biological family. She's passed on now, never knowing anything about her family.

Gregzs:
Ginnfer Goodwin tonight at 9

Gregzs:
J.K. Rowling (2 Aug. 2015)

Gregzs:
Alfre Woodard tonight.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version