Author Topic: Michelle obama is a moron.  (Read 41537 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Michelle obama is a moron.
« on: June 17, 2014, 04:19:46 AM »
MICHELLE OBAMA: I COULDN'T FEED MY KIDS RIGHT–EVEN WITH A HARVARD DEGREE
Breitbart Big Government ^ | 16 Jun 2014 | by CHARLIE SPIERING
Posted on June 17, 2014 at 4:57:36 AM EDT by kingattax

In an interview with MSN.com, First Lady Michelle Obama explained she used to struggle to feed her kids right—even though she received an education from Harvard and Princeton.

“Before coming to the White House, I struggled, as a working parent with a traveling, busy husband, to figure out how to feed my kids healthy, and I didn’t get it right,” she explained, sharing a story about her children’s doctor who pulled her aside to talk about her family diet.

“I thought to myself, if a Princeton and Harvard-educated professional woman doesn’t know how to adequately feed her kids, then what are other parents going through who don’t have access to the information I have?” she recalled.

Her personal struggle helped her launch her mission to address childhood obesity, she explains, especially passing a law requiring schools to provide healthier meals for kids.

The First Lady recommended that schools make decisions for children because their parents struggle to feed their children well.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Michelle obama is a moron.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 04:50:23 AM »
Michelle is a complete joke.   What a waste of a degree

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 05:29:29 AM »
how many people here have actually eaten a school lunch in the last 20 years?

I just wanna check if it's a freedom thing, or if people hating on this idea have actually tasted & seen what it being fed to the generation that will need the mental development to take care of us when we're in diapers in 40 years lol...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 05:42:34 AM »
how many people here have actually eaten a school lunch in the last 20 years?

I just wanna check if it's a freedom thing, or if people hating on this idea have actually tasted & seen what it being fed to the generation that will need the mental development to take care of us when we're in diapers in 40 years lol...

She went to princeton and cant even figure out how to eat properly.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 05:53:23 AM »
First Hitlery and now this hag. ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2014, 05:58:05 AM »

She went to princeton and cant even figure out how to eat properly.

Re-read what the article said.   It's more of a commentary upon how it is harder and harder to find healthy dining/meal planning options these days, even for people with higher education.

It's correct, IMO.  Walk around college campus - there's a Starbucks or Taco Bell on every corner, but not a fruit stand.  Drive down any road in America - There are 7 fast food restaurants at every major intersection, but in order to have a piece of fruit, you have to park and spend 12 minutes walking through a store.  If you want lean and clean chicken breast, you do not have that option these days, if you're busy, out and about.  

I can literally buy Coca-Cola at gas stations, restaurants, grocery stores, and machines by the side of the road - but a piece of lean grilled chicken breast that wasn't previously paste and formed into nugget form?   Nope.

She was talking about how it's hard for busy/traveling people to adequately plan meals.  And it is.  Try being a parent these days - on the road after the beach - I mean, your options are drive thrus or a cooler filled with fruit and cold chicken breast that you made the night before lol, and I know everyone with 2 kids in shitty diapers, masters classes, a FT job and gymload has time for that.

I'd be shocked to see any actual parents on this thread, saying she's wrong about society not offering easy and fast healthy food solutions.   it IS hard.  Michelle obama is gross, she's a glutton, she certainly doesn't follow the diet ideals she preaches... but the point she makes is correct.  Even with an advanced degree, it's doggone hard to plan healthy meals with today's schedule and public food options.  It's much easier for getbiggers that aren't parents to make their 4 chicken breasts to tupperware or spend 90 minutes in an Italian restaurant.  Try feeding 4 hungry kids, 2 in diapers, at 11am with a doc appt at 11:30 and the bus coming at 2 lol.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2014, 06:31:01 AM »
Re-read what the article said.   It's more of a commentary upon how it is harder and harder to find healthy dining/meal planning options these days, even for people with higher education.

It's correct, IMO.  Walk around college campus - there's a Starbucks or Taco Bell on every corner, but not a fruit stand.  Drive down any road in America - There are 7 fast food restaurants at every major intersection, but in order to have a piece of fruit, you have to park and spend 12 minutes walking through a store.  If you want lean and clean chicken breast, you do not have that option these days, if you're busy, out and about.  

I can literally buy Coca-Cola at gas stations, restaurants, grocery stores, and machines by the side of the road - but a piece of lean grilled chicken breast that wasn't previously paste and formed into nugget form?   Nope.

She was talking about how it's hard for busy/traveling people to adequately plan meals.  And it is.  Try being a parent these days - on the road after the beach - I mean, your options are drive thrus or a cooler filled with fruit and cold chicken breast that you made the night before lol, and I know everyone with 2 kids in shitty diapers, masters classes, a FT job and gymload has time for that.

I'd be shocked to see any actual parents on this thread, saying she's wrong about society not offering easy and fast healthy food solutions.   it IS hard.  Michelle obama is gross, she's a glutton, she certainly doesn't follow the diet ideals she preaches... but the point she makes is correct.  Even with an advanced degree, it's doggone hard to plan healthy meals with today's schedule and public food options.  It's much easier for getbiggers that aren't parents to make their 4 chicken breasts to tupperware or spend 90 minutes in an Italian restaurant.  Try feeding 4 hungry kids, 2 in diapers, at 11am with a doc appt at 11:30 and the bus coming at 2 lol.  

Its easier to mock and ridicule her on the internets.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2014, 07:50:57 AM »
MICHELLE OBAMA: I COULDN'T FEED MY KIDS RIGHT–EVEN WITH A HARVARD DEGREE
Breitbart Big Government ^ | 16 Jun 2014 | by CHARLIE SPIERING
Posted on June 17, 2014 at 4:57:36 AM EDT by kingattax

In an interview with MSN.com, First Lady Michelle Obama explained she used to struggle to feed her kids right—even though she received an education from Harvard and Princeton.

“Before coming to the White House, I struggled, as a working parent with a traveling, busy husband, to figure out how to feed my kids healthy, and I didn’t get it right,” she explained, sharing a story about her children’s doctor who pulled her aside to talk about her family diet.

“I thought to myself, if a Princeton and Harvard-educated professional woman doesn’t know how to adequately feed her kids, then what are other parents going through who don’t have access to the information I have?” she recalled.

Her personal struggle helped her launch her mission to address childhood obesity, she explains, especially passing a law requiring schools to provide healthier meals for kids.

The First Lady recommended that schools make decisions for children because their parents struggle to feed their children well.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

unbelievable.  It doesn't take a much more than a high school diploma to be able to figure out how to feed your kids healthy food.  Go to a book store and read some books.  Learn to read labels.  Choose whole foods. Think moderation.  Stay away from empty calories, processed foods.  Done.

What a  dumbass.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2014, 08:02:35 AM »
unbelievable.  It doesn't take a much more than a high school diploma to be able to figure out how to feed your kids healthy food.  Go to a book store and read some books.  Learn to read labels.  Choose whole foods. Think moderation.  Stay away from empty calories, processed foods.  Done.

What a  dumbass.

actually you learn nothing in high school about how what a truly healthy diet is and the same could be said of Harvard Medical School (much less law school where I suspect there is not even one class on nutrition)

even people on this site think it's perfectly fine to eat 300+ grams a day of carbs/sugar and think saturated fat is unhealthy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2014, 08:04:11 AM »
actually you learn nothing in high school about how what a truly healthy diet is and the same could be said of Harvard Medical School (much less law school where I suspect there is not even one class on nutrition)

even people on this site think it's perfectly fine to eat 300+ grams a day of carbs/sugar and think saturated fat is unhealthy

Oh for fucks sake!!! 

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2014, 08:06:18 AM »

What a  dumbass.

see you just don't understand though.  you're just an ignorant citizen.  you're not the government.  they know best.  trust them.  

well wait..... trust them now.  you shouldn't have trusted them from 2000-2008.  they tried to destroy 'merica.  

its mostly the same people now as in 2008 but its totally different now.  so trust them now.  it's all good now.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2014, 08:09:03 AM »
Oh for fucks sake!!! 

yet you claim to follow a paleo like diet?

do you think they teach that in Harvard Law School or in High School or does it even conform to the USDA Food Pyramid

fucking idiot

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2014, 08:09:55 AM »
yet you claim to follow a paleo like diet?

do you think they teach that in Harvard Law School or in High School or does it even conform to the USDA Food Pyramid

fucking idiot

Eat Less - Move More - so simple even a Harvard / Princeton fng tool like Mobacca can figure that out. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2014, 08:11:21 AM »
Eat Less - Move More - so simple even a Harvard / Princeton fng tool like Mobacca can figure that out. 

next you're going to say a calorie is a calorie

fucking idiot

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2014, 08:12:55 AM »

yes and so did the FDA and the USDA not too long ago.  when a lot of people knew that the food pyramid and the dietary guidelines put out by these government agencies was not optimal.  there was disagreement.  

that's the point.  we need freedom of choice in what we eat and what we feed our kids.

now i'm a firm believer in trusting hard science first but we all know that someone's hard science now is someone else's punch line to a joke 20 years in the future.  

again.  we need freedom of choice.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2014, 08:14:30 AM »

fucking idiot

Yeah - I know absolutely nothing about dieting.   ::)  ::)

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2014, 08:21:25 AM »

fucking idiot

that's what a powerlifting coach i know calls "majoring in the minors".  

for 99.9999% of people if they want to lose weight, improve blood pressure, cholesterol, they need to start with moving more and eating less.  and do that (AND ACTUALLY DO THAT!!!!)  for a solid year.  once they do that and get serious  with their training and want to improve performance and overall health to a higher degree, then they can start worrying about nailing down macros, carb cycling, etc.  because that kind of shit is backed by solid science, but in an untrained sloppy ass newbie, it has no real significance to them or what they're trying to achieve.

so yes a calorie is a calorie to the super majority of the populace.  

saying otherwise with no qualification of what you're saying is simply spreading misinformation.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2014, 08:21:39 AM »
Id bang her

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2014, 08:23:41 AM »
yes and so did the FDA and the USDA not too long ago.  when a lot of people knew that the food pyramid and the dietary guidelines put out by these government agencies was not optimal.  there was disagreement.  

that's the point.  we need freedom of choice in what we eat and what we feed our kids.

now i'm a firm believer in trusting hard science first but we all know that someone's hard science now is someone else's punch line to a joke 20 years in the future.  

again.  we need freedom of choice.

do you feel that you don't have freedom of choice is what you eat ?

regarding how we got the food pyramid you should check out this book

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2014, 08:26:48 AM »
that's what a powerlifting coach i know calls "majoring in the minors".  

for 99.9999% of people if they want to lose weight, improve blood pressure, cholesterol, they need to start with moving more and eating less.  and do that (AND ACTUALLY DO THAT!!!!)  for a solid year.  once they do that and get serious  with their training and want to improve performance and overall health to a higher degree, then they can start worrying about nailing down macros, carb cycling, etc.  because that kind of shit is backed by solid science, but in an untrained sloppy ass newbie, it has no real significance to them or what they're trying to achieve.

so yes a calorie is a calorie to the super majority of the populace.  

saying otherwise with no qualification of what you're saying is simply spreading misinformation.

you can eat less and move more but if you're still eating shitty carbs and the wrong kinds of fat you're going to be just as unhealthy as when you started

I think most of us here already "move" plenty so I'm not talking about the average couch potato

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2014, 08:29:20 AM »
do you feel that you don't have freedom of choice is what you eat ?

regarding how we got the food pyramid you should check out this book

that's all fine and good until you hand over more control to big government and they don't agree with YOUR take on what is healthy and what is not.  what if people in government think that this book is a big pile of crap?  I guess that's my point.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2014, 08:32:57 AM »
that's all fine and good until you hand over more control to big government and they don't agree with YOUR take on what is healthy and what is not.  what if people in government think that this book is a big pile of crap?  I guess that's my point.

what are you talking about regarding "handing over more control to the government" regarding what you choose to eat?

"big government" gave us the shitty food pyramid but the last time I checked no one from the government was enforcing it on an individual basis

you can make your daily diet beer, cigarettes and McDonalds and "the government" will never know

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2014, 08:49:07 AM »
what are you talking about regarding "handing over more control to the government" regarding what you choose to eat?
"big government" gave us the shitty food pyramid but the last time I checked no one from the government was enforcing it on an individual basis

you can make your daily diet beer, cigarettes and McDonalds and "the government" will never know

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2014, 08:54:48 AM »

yeah I know dude.  that's the point of the damn thread.  we don't want the government to make decisions about our food.  and the First Lady just said that they should.  I don't understand what you you don't get about this?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2014, 08:57:19 AM »

Michelle Obama is a disgrace on so many levels.   The $ wasted on her "education" would have been better off used anywhere else.  She is no smarter or more informed than when she was 6 yo