Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Sports Discussion Boards

Official Baltimore Ravens 2023 🏈 Superbowl thread

<< < (16/27) > >>

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on September 14, 2021, 03:46:21 PM ---All good. Harbaugh just forgot to tell them this year the preseason ended at three games, instead of four.  ;D

--- End quote ---
If Balty makes the playoffs they will lose another 1st round game.  Jackson can't get it done in the playoffs.

Irongrip400:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on September 15, 2021, 02:56:25 AM ---If Balty makes the playoffs they will lose another 1st round game.  Jackson can't get it done in the playoffs.

--- End quote ---

He won a game last year, and beat the chiefs two nights ago. But, I won’t completely argue with you in that he needs to get his act together. I’m glad Baltimore didn’t extend him this offseason, although it could end up being a Joe Flacco situation which wouldn’t be all that terrible.

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on September 21, 2021, 05:00:38 PM ---He won a game last year, and beat the chiefs two nights ago. But, I won’t completely argue with you in that he needs to get his act together. I’m glad Baltimore didn’t extend him this offseason, although it could end up being a Joe Flacco situation which wouldn’t be all that terrible.

--- End quote ---

I heard someone say that he worked on his accuracy all offseason.  Didn't really see that in this game.  But he really is a weapon overall.

WoogsRaven:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on September 21, 2021, 05:00:38 PM ---He won a game last year, and beat the chiefs two nights ago. But, I won’t completely argue with you in that he needs to get his act together. I’m glad Baltimore didn’t extend him this offseason, although it could end up being a Joe Flacco situation which wouldn’t be all that terrible.

--- End quote ---

They actually did extend him by picking up his 5th year option. He salary jumps to 23 million in 2022. The real headache is that he's being represented by his mother instead of an established agent. The NFLPA is begging him to hire an agent but he won't do it.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: WoogsRaven on September 30, 2021, 12:12:45 PM ---They actually did extend him by picking up his 5 year option. He salary jumps to 23 million in 2022. The real headache is that he's being represented by his mother instead of an established agent. The NFLPA is begging him to hire an agent but he won't do it.

--- End quote ---
His mom is a real piece of work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version