Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

Dear Diary: a place for fleeting thoughts and daily ponderings.

(1/76) > >>

Phantom Spunker:
ASMR videos are incredibly weird. If I had a son and I discovered he was making ASMR videos, I'd probably shoot him.

Phantom Spunker:
As a man, some things are beneath me. Riding a bicycle is one of them.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on May 06, 2021, 03:03:04 AM ---ASMR videos are incredibly weird. If I had a son and I discovered he was making ASMR videos, I'd probably shoot him.

--- End quote ---
A guy making them would be weird.  Sexy women making them is very relaxing.  I listen to 2 or 3 a day.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on July 04, 2021, 09:21:22 PM ---I get occasional tinnitus and was looking to drown it out at night. It was some guy I accidentally clicked on. Fucking thing was disgusting! I was horrified.

--- End quote ---
Don't listen to a guy, that's gay. ;D  I listen to classical music all night when I sleep.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on July 09, 2021, 07:27:21 PM ---Day 13 of hotel quarantine and I am horrified by my twinkish reflection in the mirror. I have successfully dismissed all attempts to initiate conversation from the mutant expats, though. I am now changing my focus in life and giving myself ten years to become a millionaire. Once that is achieved, I'll become a recluse, run a mastiff rescue, and spend all day looking at The Biggest Gallery of Natural College Chicks.

--- End quote ---
How do you plan on making the million?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version