Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

Dear Diary: a place for fleeting thoughts and daily ponderings.

<< < (28/76) > >>

Phantom Spunker:
After dinner the other night, I was joking with my girlfriend that I'd wash up all of her dishes if she could take two towel whips to her bare ass and unemotionally reply with 'thank you, sir, may I have another?' each time. She was up for the challenge, but I suddenly had a change of heart as I knew I'd likely cause actual damage.

To give a brief demonstration of what it would entail, I attempted to lightly flick my own bare foot with the kitchen towel first. Typically, I completely fucked it up and whipped the sole of my foot with enough force to generate a crack that sounded like a gunshot. I let out a mighty roar that shook the birds from the trees and set off car alarms in the next city, then collapsed into my chair, beaten and humiliated by my own hand.

The moral of this story is simply that I'm too strong. The only man who can defeat me is me.

Phantom Spunker:
Lord, I am losing my bloody mind being back in the UK and just waiting for people to hurry the fuck up with various processes. I might just go back to what I was doing before. I don't have the patience for all this. No wonder nothing functions over here.

Taffin:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on July 04, 2022, 04:15:23 AM ---I've asked Fat Ron (only joking, Ron) to delete this account just to be on the safe side for a little bit. He's never logged in, though. Still, if he manages to do so, I'll promptly return when the coast is clear. I've always wanted an 'is back' account.

--- End quote ---

Can you dance around the reasons you feel this necessary my friend..? (the deletion, I mean)  Go ahead and ignore if you think it gives anything away though

And I think you'd suit "The Spunk is Back"  ;D

Phantom Spunker:

--- Quote from: Taffin on July 18, 2022, 09:05:18 AM ---Can you dance around the reasons you feel this necessary my friend..? (the deletion, I mean)  Go ahead and ignore if you think it gives anything away though

And I think you'd suit "The Spunk is Back"  ;D

--- End quote ---

Did you get last PM, mate? Fat Ron ignored the request anyway, so it looks like the spunk is here to stay, lol.

Taffin:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on July 18, 2022, 03:25:21 PM ---Did you get last PM, mate? Fat Ron ignored the request anyway, so it looks like the spunk is here to stay, lol.

--- End quote ---

I did yes thanks - and I for one am glad you were forced back to Stalag GetBig at gunpoint by Herr Generalfeldmarschall Avidan

Maybe a name change instead for you, Tommy?

Permanent Spunker?
Indelible Spunker?
The Unstoppable Spunker

;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version