Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

Dear Diary: a place for fleeting thoughts and daily ponderings.

<< < (50/76) > >>

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on February 06, 2023, 08:46:24 AM ---First time getting woken up by an earthquake today. I'm currently only a few hundred km from where it happened. I thought it was just loud thunder. The other one hit as I was fully awake but it also just felt like a rather long burst of thunder. I'm hoping there's no more aftershocks. It's been devastating.

--- End quote ---
The media is saying the aftershocks are huge.

Phantom Spunker:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on February 07, 2023, 01:08:07 AM ---The media is saying the aftershocks are huge.

--- End quote ---

Yep, there's been loads of them. This is an incredibly large-scale disaster now with thousands dead. The sound of it during the night was crazy considering how far it travelled.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on February 07, 2023, 01:35:49 AM ---Yep, there's been loads of them. This is an incredibly large-scale disaster now with thousands dead. The sound of it during the night was crazy considering how far it travelled.

--- End quote ---
Stay safe,

Phantom Spunker:
I'd love to punch my bladder right in the face. All I do is piss 24/7.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on February 09, 2023, 01:30:27 AM ---I'd love to punch my bladder right in the face. All I do is piss 24/7.

--- End quote ---
Too much coffee?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version