Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

Test to see if Gear will make you bald

<< < (2/3) > >>

TheFranchise:
Try and stay with Nandrolone and Testosterone w/ 1mg Finasteride + 5% Minoxidil if you are worried about hair at the time.

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: Randomum on November 21, 2021, 07:01:56 PM ---My nephew wants to hop on gear but is worried about his hair. His dad, my brother took it for years and his hair was fine but he is concerned as he would rather have hair than be ripped. His dad is no longer around, and I wanted to help him. Do you know of any test to see if his drug use will affect his hair?

--- End quote ---

If there is already a tendency toward going bald as in male pattern baldness. I believe gear can accelerate the issue. One should not assume because their dad or grandfathers weren't bald, they won't be.

https://www.testofuel.com/tf/baldness-and-testosterone/

If having a full head of hair is important to him, my recommendation is not to chance it. However, he could lose his hair even without the use of these drugs. Since I was fairly certain I would have some baldness, I deduced that I rather be bald and fit than bald and fat.

Notomorrow:
Your maternal grandfather(your mothers father) is your baldness gene. You will bald as he did.

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: Notomorrow on February 21, 2022, 07:15:06 PM ---Your maternal grandfather(your mothers father) is your baldness gene. You will bald as he did.

--- End quote ---

This is what I heard and believed for a long time. Maybe because my mom's dad was bald. Turns out it isn't as simple as this. You can inherit the genetics for male pattern baldness from either side of your family.

Notomorrow:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on February 21, 2022, 11:03:24 PM ---This is what I heard and believed for a long time. Maybe because my mom's dad was bald. Turns out it isn't as simple as this. You can inherit the genetics for male pattern baldness from either side of your family.

--- End quote ---

There are exceptions, but there is a definitive correlation. Talked with some very experienced doctors about this. Somebody email Leo and Longevity about this. He has OCD about finding research and I'm not interested in it enough as I have full head of hair in my late 40's, done many cycles. While anecdotal, my mothers father had full head of hair at 80. My father was bald as was his father.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version