Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Waukesha Massacre

<< < (2/7) > >>

AbrahamG:

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on November 24, 2021, 04:20:34 PM ---We're not talking about "no amount of coverage."  It's zero coverage.  Terrible straw man you set up and knocked down there.

--- End quote ---

You live in an alternate universe and I'm just gonna drop it at this point.

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: AbrahamG on November 24, 2021, 04:46:34 PM ---You live in an alternate universe and I'm just gonna drop it at this point.

--- End quote ---

Whatever.  You know I'm right.  Happy Thanksgiving.

AbrahamG:

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on November 24, 2021, 04:56:08 PM ---Whatever.  You know I'm right.  Happy Thanksgiving.

--- End quote ---

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.  How'd you like the shot Lebron landed on Beef Stew?

Straw Man:

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on November 24, 2021, 02:24:26 PM ---So this murderer is a leftist BLM supporter.  Watch this case get memory holed by the MSM.  Bunch of hypocrites. 

BREAKING: Sixth death in Waukesha massacre identified as 8-year-old Jackson Sparks
AMERICAN NEWS Nov 23, 2021
In an update from parents Aaron and Sheri Sparks, they announced that "our dear Jackson has sadly succumbed to his injuries and passed away."
https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-a-child-becomes-the-6th-person-to-die-from-waukesha-massacre?utm_campaign=64487

--- End quote ---

So is Rittenhouse....so he said to Tucker Carlson

What does that have to  do with anything ?

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: Straw Man on November 24, 2021, 05:26:11 PM ---So is Rittenhouse....so he said to Tucker Carlson

--- End quote ---

This is the part where you slowly turn away and realize once again you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version