Author Topic: Poll: Dem party supports political violence including assassination  (Read 843 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
These poor bastards have no clue

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Awesome!  Oh wait, that is Gateway.....   ::)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
There are no men in the democratic party. Only girly men, insane women and trannies.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
There are no men in the democratic party. Only girly men, insane women and trannies.
This.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
 ::)  :P

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/new-york-times-buries-kavanaugh-assassination-attempt-on-page-a20/

New York Times Buries Kavanaugh Assassination Attempt on Page A20

The New York Times buried news of a foiled assassination plot against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, placing its only article on the incident on page A20 of Thursday’s edition of the paper.

Nicholas John Roske, a 26-year-old Californian, traveled across the country to the justice’s home armed with a pistol, knife, and zip-ties among other weapons and told authorities that he intended to assassinate Kavanaugh.

Roske arrived in front of Kavanaugh’s home in a cab early Wednesday morning. After spotting two federal marshalls stationed in front of the house, he walked down a nearby street and eventually called the police on himself.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
They don't even try to hide their bias shit anymore.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
These poor bastards have no clue

"Republican women under 50 were the group with the second-highest approval for assassinating politicians, with 40 percent approving of such behavior."

"Young Republican men were the group most likely to support “participating in a political revolution even if it is violent in its ends,” with 45 percent approving of such behavior, compared to 42 percent of young Democrat men. 37 percent of young women Democrats and 30 percent of young women Republicans approved of such behavior. Overall, two-thirds of respondents did not approve of participating in political revolutions “even if it is violent in its ends.” Again, support for such behavior fell with age.

Young Republican men were also the most likely to support threatening a politician who is “harming the country or our democracy,” with 46 percent approving of such behavior, compared to 40 percent of young Democrat men. 31 percent of young women Republicans and 25 percent of young women Democrats approved of such behavior. In total, only 20 percent of respondents supported threatening a politician. Younger respondents were again more likely to support such behavior."

Great article Coach! Thanks for posting!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
"Republican women under 50 were the group with the second-highest approval for assassinating politicians, with 40 percent approving of such behavior."

"Young Republican men were the group most likely to support “participating in a political revolution even if it is violent in its ends,” with 45 percent approving of such behavior, compared to 42 percent of young Democrat men. 37 percent of young women Democrats and 30 percent of young women Republicans approved of such behavior. Overall, two-thirds of respondents did not approve of participating in political revolutions “even if it is violent in its ends.” Again, support for such behavior fell with age.

Young Republican men were also the most likely to support threatening a politician who is “harming the country or our democracy,” with 46 percent approving of such behavior, compared to 40 percent of young Democrat men. 31 percent of young women Republicans and 25 percent of young women Democrats approved of such behavior. In total, only 20 percent of respondents supported threatening a politician. Younger respondents were again more likely to support such behavior."

Great article Coach! Thanks for posting!

Glad you enjoyed it. Let us know who it was that wanted to assassinate Kavanugh and who’s illegally protesting in front of conservative justices homes and sending death threats as well as threatening their families and kids with NO ONE on the left including Biden not only condemning it, but encouraging it.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Glad you enjoyed it. Let us know who it was that wanted to assassinate Kavanugh and who’s illegally protesting in front of conservative justices homes and sending death threats as well as threatening their families and kids with NO ONE on the left including Biden not only condemning it, but encouraging it.

WTF? You post a Headline. get your a$$  handed to you (again) and then change the subject

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
WTF? You post a Headline. get your a$$  handed to you (again) and then change the subject

I read it before I posted it and I’m not disagreeing with it. I’m pointing out which side has actually moved to take action on their threats. I personally make no bones about what should be done with Marxist trying to take down our country and freedom and I know I’m not alone in my thinking..not by a long shot but that also doesn’t mean we’re going sit back and take it.

You’re a cop, what are the three components for violence? I can tell you the “tolerant” left has all three of those components and implements them frequently. Pretty rare for that to happen on the right. It’s the difference between acting on it or not

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Poll: Dem party supports political violence including assassination
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2022, 01:13:15 PM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2022, 05:13:46 PM »
I bet those 27 House Dems have security.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2022, 05:19:07 PM »
I bet those 27 House Dems have security.

As well any kids they might have in school

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2022, 01:36:18 AM »

BIG BREAKING NEWS

Republican
@MayraFlores2022
 just beat a Democrat to win an open seat for Congress in an historically Democrat district in South Texas.

Congress just got more Republican.

Texas just got more red.

The future is looking bright red in Texas.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2022, 01:56:00 AM »
BIG BREAKING NEWS

Republican
@MayraFlores2022
 just beat a Democrat to win an open seat for Congress in an historically Democrat district in South Texas.

Texas just got more red.

Nevada looking to go back to red as well.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2022, 11:59:40 AM »
BIG BREAKING NEWS

Republican
@MayraFlores2022

Texas just got more red.
Thank God and a Mexican women.