Author Topic: Hunter Biden  (Read 56098 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: Hunter Biden
« Reply #450 on: June 07, 2023, 06:46:36 PM »
Prime sticking up for the retarded Bidens, LOL   ;D

Shitter is surrounded by the dumbest folks on the planet, from Planet Demturd.
Who cares about IQ, Hunters a corrupt child-rapist...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #451 on: June 07, 2023, 09:58:00 PM »
I agree parents often speak highly of their kids.  But we are talking about the POTUS, who is presumably surrounded by some of the smartest people on earth. 

And nothing about Hunter Biden evidences either a high IQ or high emotional intelligence.

Prime's comment is correct.

This Biden comment is just plain idiot partent type stuff.

What isn't though, was Biden knowing the laptop was real, yet telling the American public in the first debate that it was "proven" Russian disinformation.  Completely lying to those he's supposed to represent before he spent a minute in office.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #452 on: June 17, 2023, 12:08:28 AM »
EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden FINALLY answers questions about his shady finances in Arkansas as baby mama Lunden Roberts surprises First Son by showing up to hear him be deposed in battle over child support
Hunter Biden was forced to answer questions about his shady finances Friday in Arkansas as part of bitter child support battle with baby mama Lunden Roberts
Roberts, 32, sprung a surprise on the First Son, 53, by turning up in person to hear him be deposed
'Lunden has every right to be there - but it is highly unusual,' a source told DailyMail.com. 'It's harder to be untruthful about a person in their presence.'
By BEN ASHFORD IN LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 16 June 2023
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12191535/Hunter-Biden-FINALLY-answers-questions-shady-finances-deposition.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: June 17, 2023, 12:21:10 AM »
Hunter Biden Ghosted Baby Mama During Pregnancy, Texts Show
President’s crackhead son yanked health insurance from mistress shortly after birth of daughter
Alana Goodman
June 14, 2023
https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/hunter-biden-ghosted-baby-mama-during-pregnancy-texts-show/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #454 on: June 20, 2023, 09:19:41 AM »
Skip to comments.

Turley on Hunter Biden Plea Deal: ‘This Is Going to Look Like You Ticketed the Getaway Driver After a Bank Robbery’
Breitbart ^ | 06/20/2023 | Jeff Poor
Posted on 6/20/2023, 11:55:3

Tuesday, during an appearance on FNC’s “America’s Newsroom” after the announcement of the plea deal for Hunter Biden, son of President Joe Biden, Fox News legal analyst and George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley warned the perception of the agreement would not be well received by many.

According to Turley, given the avoidance of jail and the lack of a mention of serious charges, the deal would reinforce the belief that there is a double standard within federal law enforcement.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: June 20, 2023, 11:36:50 AM »
I wonder what Wesley Snipes thinks about this deal? 

On October 12, 2006, Snipes, Eddie Ray Kahn, and Douglas P. Rosile were charged with one count of conspiring to defraud the United States and one count of knowingly making or aiding and abetting the making of a false and fraudulent claim for payment against the United States. Snipes was also charged with six counts of willfully failing to file federal income tax returns by their filing dates.[24] The conspiracy charge against Snipes alleged that he filed a false amended return, including a false tax refund claim of over $4 million for the year 1996, and a false amended return, including a false tax refund claim of over US$7.3 million for the year 1997. The government alleged that Snipes attempted to obtain fraudulent tax refunds using a tax protester theory called the "861 argument" (essentially, an argument that the domestic income of U.S. citizens and residents is not taxable). The government also charged that Snipes sent three worthless, fictitious "bills of exchange" for $14 million to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).[25]

The government also charged that Snipes failed to file tax returns for the years 1999 through 2004. Snipes responded to his indictment in a letter on December 4, 2006, declaring himself to be "a non-resident alien" of the United States; in reality, Snipes is a birthright U.S. citizen.[26] Such tactics are common of the "Freemen", "Sovereign Citizen", or "OPCA" (Organized Pseudolegal Commercial Argument) category of litigation strategy.[27]

Snipes retained Robert Barnes as his defense attorney.[28] On February 1, 2008, Snipes was acquitted on the felony count of conspiracy to defraud the government and on the felony count of filing a false claim with the government. He was found guilty on three misdemeanor counts of failing to file federal income tax returns (and acquitted on three other "failure to file" charges). His co-defendants, Douglas P. Rosile and Eddie Ray Kahn, were convicted on the conspiracy and false claim charges in connection with the income tax refund claims filed for Snipes.[29][30]

On April 24, 2008, Snipes was sentenced to three years in prison for willful failure to file federal income tax returns under 26 U.S.C. § 7203.[31][32][33] Kahn was sentenced to ten years in prison and Rosile was sentenced to four and a half years in prison.[34] The United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit affirmed Snipes's convictions in a 35-page decision issued on July 16, 2010.[35][36][37] Snipes reported to federal prison on December 9, 2010 to begin his three-year sentence,[38] and was held at McKean Federal Correctional Institution, a federal prison in Pennsylvania.[39][40][41] On June 6, 2011, the United States Supreme Court declined to hear Snipes's appeal.[42][43][44] Snipes was released from federal prison on April 2, 2013,[45] finishing his period of house arrest on July 19, 2013.[45][46]

On November 1, 2018, the United States Tax Court ruled that the Internal Revenue Service did not abuse its discretion in rejecting an offer in compromise made by Snipes and in sustaining the filing of a notice of federal tax lien in connection with approximately $23.5 million in Federal tax liabilities for tax year 2001 and years 2003 through 2006.[47]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wesley_Snipes

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: June 20, 2023, 12:41:04 PM »
Prime sticking up for the retarded Bidens, LOL   ;D

Shitter is surrounded by the dumbest folks on the planet, from Planet Demturd.
Who cares about IQ, Hunters a corrupt child-rapist...

You should thank me for 'sticking' up for the Bidens. If it were not for me and a couple of other posters on Getbig, who would you have to argue politics with?

On one thing I think we can agree and that is that Biden is too old for a second term in office. But then, I believe Trump is also too old for the job and lately that he appears to have totally lost whatever grip on sanity he had. Which is more dangerous, dementia or insanity?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: June 20, 2023, 02:35:31 PM »
Blah blah blah.  They aren't going to do a thing about it.

GOP rips Hunter's 'sweetheart' plea deal on tax and gun crimes, zero in on Joe Biden
Republicans say it's 'no coincidence' Hunter Biden charges came one week after Trump arraignment
By Jessica Chasmar | Fox News
Published June 20, 2023

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: June 20, 2023, 06:14:27 PM »

GOP rips Hunter's 'sweetheart' plea deal on tax and gun crimes, zero in on Joe Biden
Republicans say it's 'no coincidence' Hunter Biden charges came one week after Trump arraignment
Published June 20, 2023

So, hold that thought when/if Trump gets convicted on some very serious charges. There is zero chance he will do a day... would not be the same for you and me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: June 20, 2023, 06:21:05 PM »

Published June 20, 2023

Why is it no surprise? What does one have to do with the other? Should it have come sooner or later and why?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: June 20, 2023, 06:24:42 PM »
So, hold that thought when/if Trump gets convicted on some very serious charges. There is zero chance he will do a day... would not be the same for you and me

He should have never been charged in the first place.  Not in the same universe as Hunter Biden. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: June 20, 2023, 06:28:21 PM »
Why is it no surprise? What does one have to do with the other? Should it have come sooner or later and why?

It's no surprise that they took years to give him a slap on the wrist.  Wesley Snipes went to prison for 3 years for doing the same thing.  They gave him a slap on the wrist because he is the Democrat son of the POTUS and the "Justice" Department is run by Democrats, overseen by the POTUS.  If Eric Trump had done the same thing, he would be facing decades in prison.  Different rules for Democrats. 

And they don't care about hypocrisy, violation of civil liberties, etc.  It's a joke.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #462 on: June 20, 2023, 06:46:20 PM »
He should have never been charged in the first place.  Not in the same universe as Hunter Biden.

Because lot of folks mistake boxes of top secret, classified information as storage bins for their golf shirts?   ???

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: June 20, 2023, 06:50:03 PM »
Because lot of folks mistake boxes of top secret, classified information as storage bins for their golf shirts?   ???

Not folks.  The POTUS.  Rules apply to the POTUS that do not apply to anyone else on the planet.  He is the only one with the ultimate classification/declassification authority.  He is the only one that the Presidential Records Act applies to. 

This should have been a civil, not criminal matter, under the Presidential Records Act. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: June 20, 2023, 07:01:23 PM »
It's no surprise that they took years to give him a slap on the wrist.  Wesley Snipes went to prison for 3 years for doing the same thing.  They gave him a slap on the wrist because he is the Democrat son of the POTUS and the "Justice" Department is run by Democrats, overseen by the POTUS.  If Eric Trump had done the same thing, he would be facing decades in prison.  Different rules for Democrats. 

And they don't care about hypocrisy, violation of civil liberties, etc.  It's a joke.

Please provide me a list all the top dogs in the Justice Department and their party affiliation.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #465 on: June 20, 2023, 08:06:43 PM »
Not folks.  The POTUS.  Rules apply to the POTUS that do not apply to anyone else on the planet.  He is the only one with the ultimate classification/declassification authority.  He is the only one that the Presidential Records Act applies to. 

This should have been a civil, not criminal matter, under the Presidential Records Act.

So the POTUS can say nanu, nanu and magically declassify documents?  Got it.  I'm learning a lot today.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: June 20, 2023, 08:10:45 PM »

No, the evidence is pretty overwhelming. He absolutely should have been charged. Not even debatable. The only question is, what happens next_ We KNOW a former President with Secret Service for life will not do a day in prison..

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: June 20, 2023, 09:09:03 PM »
Please provide me a list all the top dogs in the Justice Department and their party affiliation.

Oh sure thing.  Here you go:  https://www.google.com/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: June 20, 2023, 09:10:06 PM »
So the POTUS can say nanu, nanu and magically declassify documents?  Got it.  I'm learning a lot today.

Yes.  Think about it:  if the law and constitution give the POTUS the sole and unilateral authority to classify or declassify anything, then no subordinate can require him to follow some kind of protocol. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: June 20, 2023, 09:10:33 PM »
No, the evidence is pretty overwhelming. He absolutely should have been charged. Not even debatable. The only question is, what happens next_ We KNOW a former President with Secret Service for life will not do a day in prison..

Overwhelming?  Ok Sherlock.   ::)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: June 20, 2023, 09:12:33 PM »
Yes.  Think about it:  if the law and constitution give the POTUS the sole and unilateral authority to classify or declassify anything, then no subordinate can require him to follow some kind of protocol.

you know several law professors have contradicted your opinion. Including the former Republican Attorney General. But you keep it. That's interesting..Where is your degree from?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: June 20, 2023, 09:46:07 PM »
you know several law professors have contradicted your opinion. Including the former Republican Attorney General. But you keep it. That's interesting..Where is your degree from?

I read and try and understand things myself.  You don't.  And unlike you--an immature, insecure ideologue--I don't need to prove my education, etc. to a bunch of strangers on the internet. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: June 20, 2023, 09:49:39 PM »
I read and try and understand things myself.  You don't.  And unlike you--an immature, insecure ideologue--I don't need to prove my education, etc. to a bunch of strangers on the internet.

Not sure the purpose of such a meaningless post... but ok. I post Several Law professors AND the former Republican Attorney General say the charges are legit and a concern. You come back with this drivel...  ::) Pretty much your M.O.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: June 20, 2023, 10:26:55 PM »
Not sure the purpose of such a meaningless post... but ok. I post Several Law professors AND the former Republican Attorney General say the charges are legit and a concern. You come back with this drivel...  ::) Pretty much your M.O.

Oh do I need to speak your language?  I will bet you $50,000 that I'm an astronaut and that Biden will be impeached. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: June 20, 2023, 10:45:42 PM »
"The average sentence for tax fraud offenders was 16 months.
• 68.7% were sentenced to prison."

https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/research-and-publications/quick-facts/Tax_Fraud_FY20.pdf?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

Unless you are a Democrat and your last name is Biden.