Author Topic: Hunter Biden  (Read 56055 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Hunter Biden
« Reply #500 on: June 28, 2023, 11:37:26 AM »
FBI validated Hunter Biden laptop months before experts claimed Russian disinformation
By the time 51 intel experts made their disinformation claim, FBI knew it wasn’t true and had exploited evidence from laptop, memo shows.
By John Solomon
Updated: June 25, 2023
https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/fbi-validated-hunter-biden-laptop-months-experts-falsely-claimed

And Pedophile Biden went out there knowing it was a lie at the debate to just get past the election.   Yes the election was stolen.   

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #501 on: June 28, 2023, 04:46:18 PM »
They are laying the groundwork for President Biden to use the crackhead defense.

Hunter Biden's Lawyer Responds to Bombshell Texts: My Client Was Too Doped Up on Crack To Be Trusted
Andrew Kerr
June 23, 2023
https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/hunter-bidens-lawyer-responds-to-bombshell-texts-my-client-was-too-doped-up-on-crack-to-be-trusted/
Was that at the same time Hunter was living in the same house where Biden was "storing" secret papers and confidential information?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #502 on: June 28, 2023, 04:57:13 PM »
And Pedophile Biden went out there knowing it was a lie at the debate to just get past the election.   Yes the election was stolen.

Then why don't you round up the evidence and bring a lawsuit against it?  Surely someone must have found evidence of the crime of the century.

You still working on getting evidence of Obama's fake birth certificate right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: June 28, 2023, 05:44:38 PM »
Then why don't you round up the evidence and bring a lawsuit against it?  Surely someone must have found evidence of the crime of the century.

You still working on getting evidence of Obama's fake birth certificate right?

The fake letter from the 50 intel people that Biden relied on in the debate , the censorship.    Etc.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #504 on: June 28, 2023, 09:09:50 PM »
Was that at the same time Hunter was living in the same house where Biden was "storing" secret papers and confidential information?

I heard they were in the house during this period.  Also, the Chinese company wired $5M about ten days after Hunter Biden's What's App message.  It's incredible how liberals/progressives are just ignoring or accepting this overwhelming evidence of corruption.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: June 29, 2023, 06:18:13 AM »
I heard they were in the house during this period.  Also, the Chinese company wired $5M about ten days after Hunter Biden's What's App message.  It's incredible how liberals/progressives are just ignoring or accepting this overwhelming evidence of corruption.   

They are not to be listened to any more - they are in a CULT.   Democrat cultists will never ever admit to the truth. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: June 29, 2023, 01:00:11 PM »
Hunter Biden's former business partner was willing to go before a grand jury. He never got the chance.
CBS News ^ | June 29, 2023 | BY CATHERINE HERRIDGE, GRAHAM KATES
Posted on 6/29/2023, 3:43:58 PM by

A former business partner of Hunter and James Biden, who worked directly with them on a 2017 China energy deal, was never asked to testify to a Delaware grand jury investigating Hunter Biden, two sources familiar with the discussions tell CBS News.

Tony Bobulinski, the former business partner, was open to testifying, and his attorney reached out to the office of Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss. Weiss did not return their calls, the sources said. Weiss' decision not to bring Bobulinski is the latest indication that prosecutors investigating Hunter Biden may have avoided investigating allegations about his father, President Joe Biden.

In October 2020, Bobulinski was invited by the Trump campaign to attend a presidential debate after he released business records about his dealings with Hunter and James Biden. At a press conference before the debate, he claimed to have met with Joe Biden in May 2017, as part of discussions over a potential business deal with a Chinese energy firm, CEFC.

"I've heard Joe Biden say that he's never discussed business with Hunter. That is false. I have firsthand knowledge about this because I directly dealt with the Biden family, including Joe Biden," Bobulinski said at the press conference. Contacted this week by CBS News, Bobulinski said he stands behind those statements.

Bobulinski's claims have garnered new interest among GOP congressional investigators after IRS whistleblowers gave closed-door testimony to the House Ways and Means Committee. In those transcripts, released last week, the whistleblower alleges the president's son received preferential treatment that allegedly stymied federal investigators. The whistleblower, Gary Shapley, testified that investigative leads that might have led to Joe Biden were not pursued in the late summer and fall of 2020. At the time, Donald Trump was president and the attorney general was Bill Barr.

(Excerpt) Read more at cbsnews.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: June 29, 2023, 02:14:16 PM »
Hunter Biden's former business partner was willing to go before a grand jury. He never got the chance.
CBS News ^ | June 29, 2023 | BY CATHERINE HERRIDGE, GRAHAM KATES
Posted on 6/29/2023, 3:43:58 PM by

A former business partner of Hunter and James Biden, who worked directly with them on a 2017 China energy deal, was never asked to testify to a Delaware grand jury investigating Hunter Biden, two sources familiar with the discussions tell CBS News.

Tony Bobulinski, the former business partner, was open to testifying, and his attorney reached out to the office of Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss. Weiss did not return their calls, the sources said. Weiss' decision not to bring Bobulinski is the latest indication that prosecutors investigating Hunter Biden may have avoided investigating allegations about his father, President Joe Biden.

In October 2020, Bobulinski was invited by the Trump campaign to attend a presidential debate after he released business records about his dealings with Hunter and James Biden. At a press conference before the debate, he claimed to have met with Joe Biden in May 2017, as part of discussions over a potential business deal with a Chinese energy firm, CEFC.

"I've heard Joe Biden say that he's never discussed business with Hunter. That is false. I have firsthand knowledge about this because I directly dealt with the Biden family, including Joe Biden," Bobulinski said at the press conference. Contacted this week by CBS News, Bobulinski said he stands behind those statements.

Bobulinski's claims have garnered new interest among GOP congressional investigators after IRS whistleblowers gave closed-door testimony to the House Ways and Means Committee. In those transcripts, released last week, the whistleblower alleges the president's son received preferential treatment that allegedly stymied federal investigators. The whistleblower, Gary Shapley, testified that investigative leads that might have led to Joe Biden were not pursued in the late summer and fall of 2020. At the time, Donald Trump was president and the attorney general was Bill Barr.

(Excerpt) Read more at cbsnews.com ...

I watched Bobulinski's interview by Tucker back in 2020.  He was absolutely believable.  Nothing happened because that was when the "51 intelligence officials" were lying about Hunter Biden's laptop being Russian disinformation. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #508 on: June 29, 2023, 08:57:16 PM »

Now get this - journalist John Solomon called the phone, and President Joe Biden picked up!

"One of those documents got leaked to me and it had a cell phone number that Hunter Biden was paying for, so I figured this was my chance. I’ve been trying to get fair comment from Hunter Biden, so I’m gonna call the cell phone!" Solomon told Real America's Voice. "So I called the cell phone, and guess who picked up the phone? Joe Biden!"

"Joe Biden! Boy was he shocked when he got – when he picked up the phone and found out it was me," Solomon continued, adding "He hung up pretty quickly!"

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/biden-picks-after-journalist-calls-secret-burner-phone-revealed-hunter-scandal

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: June 29, 2023, 08:57:59 PM »
This is ridiculous!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: June 30, 2023, 10:37:47 PM »
Bobulinski offered to testify at Hunter Biden grand jury, but 'never heard back': source
Justice Department's prosecutorial decisions related to Hunter Biden allegedly 'influenced by politics'
By Brooke Singman | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bobulinski-offered-testify-hunter-biden-grand-jury-never-heard-back-source

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: July 01, 2023, 12:17:25 AM »
Hunter Biden is a douchebag.

Hunter Biden’s Estranged Daughter Will No Longer Use His Surname, Per Child Support Agreement
PAUL BOIS  29 Jun 2023
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/29/hunter-bidens-estranged-daughter-will-guy-use-his-surname-per-child-support-agreement/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: July 01, 2023, 12:19:35 AM »
WATCH: IRS Whistleblower reveals how much $$$ Hunter Biden made from foreign deals AND why they were blocked from investigating more
JUN. 28, 2023  BY THE RIGHT SCOOP
https://therightscoop.com/watch-irs-whistleblower-reveals-how-much-hunter-biden-made-from-foreign-deals-and-why-they-were-blocked-from-investigating-more/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: July 01, 2023, 12:20:34 AM »
Democrats tried to keep Hunter Biden IRS whistleblower testimony secret
Rep Jason Smith said Democrats would 'regret their vote'
By Elizabeth Elkind | Fox News
Published June 23, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-tried-keep-hunter-biden-irs-whistleblower-testimony-secret

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: July 03, 2023, 01:42:57 PM »
Blowing the lid off the cover-up of Hunter Biden’s cushy plea deal
By Miranda Devine
July 2, 2023
https://nypost.com/2023/07/02/blowing-the-lid-off-the-coverup-of-hunter-bidens-cushy-plea-deal/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: July 03, 2023, 07:25:00 PM »
Joe Biden aides told to IGNORE granddaughter in Arkansas
JUL. 2, 2023
https://therightscoop.com/joe-biden-aides-told-to-ignore-granddaughter-in-arkansas/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #516 on: July 06, 2023, 04:29:36 AM »
Hunter what’s this white powder ??

😂🤣😂

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #517 on: July 06, 2023, 11:46:48 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: July 06, 2023, 12:01:49 PM »
Hunter what’s this white powder ??

😂🤣😂

Wow! This must have been a very large 'baggy'. Imagine trying to sneak something that size into the West Wing without being noticed. I'm impressed with the ingenuity whoever accomplished this trick has.  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #520 on: July 06, 2023, 12:53:18 PM »
Wow! This must have been a very large 'baggy'. Imagine trying to sneak something that size into the West Wing without being noticed. I'm impressed with the ingenuity whoever accomplished this trick has.  ;D

Hunter's suitcase  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: July 06, 2023, 01:09:02 PM »
Hunter's suitcase  ;D

LOL! Imagine trying to sneak a suitcase past White House security. Even Hunter, the Presidents problematic son could not get away with that. Although, from what I've read he does stay their on occasion.

Kayleigh McEnany is a spoilsport.

'Former White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany threw cold water on the suggestion the cocaine found at The White House over the holiday weekend could have belonged to Hunter Biden, the president’s son.

“For it to be Hunter Biden, he left on Friday, he was at Camp David. There is no way, it is inconceivable to think cocaine could sit for a 72-hour period [at The White House], so I would rule him out at this point.” McEnany, who is a Fox News host, said Thursday on the network’s flagship morning talk program.'

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4083457-mcenany-breaks-with-trump-no-way-cocaine-at-white-house-is-hunter-bidens/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: July 06, 2023, 01:58:00 PM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12272051/White-House-refuses-rule-cocaine-belongs-Hunter-Spokesman-cites-campaign-laws.html

Excerpt from Daily Caller subheading, "Ex-president Trump also said in a rambling social media post that 'crackhead' special counsel Jack Smith could have brought the drugs into the White House."

Question, do you think it is wise of Trump to antagonize Jack Smith with 'Truth Social' rants like the one above?

Do you believe Andrew Bates was correct in avoiding directly answering the reporter's questions by citing the Hatch Act?

‘The Hatch Act generally applies to employees working in the executive branch of the federal government. The purpose of the Act is to maintain a federal workforce that is free from partisan political influence or coercion. or undertake any partisan political activity.’

https://osc.gov/Documents/Outreach%20and%20Training/Handouts/A%20Guide%20to%20the%20Hatch%20Act%20for%20Federal%20Employees.pdf