Author Topic: Hunter Biden  (Read 56093 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Hunter Biden
« Reply #650 on: September 09, 2023, 04:17:49 PM »
You don't need my or anyone else's permission- you do as you want.
Exactly the same as I & all other's on Getbig.

Seriously, I know this. I was joking. Remember jokes?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #651 on: September 10, 2023, 11:35:54 AM »
Seriously, I know this. I was joking. Remember jokes?

Nope - The Libturd oh so easily offended Banned all Jokes  ;D :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #652 on: September 10, 2023, 12:00:59 PM »
Nope - The Libturd oh so easily offended Banned all Jokes  ;D :D

What a shame! Well, this 'libturd' is reinstating them because some of the more conservative folks here need to lighten up.  ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #653 on: September 13, 2023, 04:43:10 PM »
Of course he does.

NYT Report: Hunter Biden Informally Advises Joe Biden
WENDELL HUSEBØ    13 Sep 2023
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/13/nyt-report-hunter-biden-informally-advises-joe-biden/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #654 on: September 13, 2023, 07:04:28 PM »
Hunter Biden sues former Trump aide over release of laptop materials online
BY SARAH D. WIRE
STAFF WRITER
FOLLOW
SEPT. 13, 2023
https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2023-09-13/hunter-biden-sues-former-trump-aide-for-disseminating-personal-photos-and-information-online

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #655 on: September 13, 2023, 07:07:24 PM »
Of course he does.

NYT Report: Hunter Biden Informally Advises Joe Biden
WENDELL HUSEBØ    13 Sep 2023
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/13/nyt-report-hunter-biden-informally-advises-joe-biden/

Talk about the blind leading the blind. One blind from crack the other blind from dementia.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #656 on: September 14, 2023, 12:59:37 PM »
They're getting more desperate. NBC trying to claim Hunter is being treated too harshly.

Legal experts say the charges against Hunter Biden are rarely brought

The charges brought against President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden are rarely prosecuted, legal experts say.

Hunter Biden was charged Thursday with three felony gun-related counts, including possession of a firearm by a person who is an “unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance." Under a plea deal that later fell apart, Biden was also charged with two misdemeanor charges of failing to pay taxes, which he later reimbursed; those charges are not included in Thursday's indictment.

The federal gun charge, which makes it unlawful for a drug addict to possess a weapon, is a rarely used statute that is facing legal challenges and has recently been used as a catch-all charge against white supremacists.

Like the gun charge, the tax charges are rarely brought against first-time offenders and even more rarely result in jail time, Andrew Weissmann, a former FBI general counsel and NBC News contributor, tweeted Tuesday. "This is if anything harsh, not lenient," he wrote.

Former federal prosecutor Renato Mariotti agreed. "It insults the intelligence of the American people to compare misdemeanor tax charges to a scheme to steal Top Secret documents and obstruct justice when the government asked for them back," he tweeted, comparing the charges against Hunter Biden to the recent federal indictment against former President Donald Trump. "If anything, Hunter Biden was treated harshly — those crimes are rarely charged."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/legal-experts-say-charges-hunter-biden-are-rarely-brought-rcna90191

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #657 on: September 14, 2023, 01:36:58 PM »
Hunter Biden indicted on federal gun charges for allegedly lying about drug addiction.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hunter-biden-indicted-federal-gun-175556251.html

I personally thank god every night for Hunter Biden.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #658 on: September 14, 2023, 04:57:59 PM »
Hunter Biden indicted on federal gun charges for allegedly lying about drug addiction.

lol

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #659 on: September 14, 2023, 05:44:58 PM »
Hahaha.  Cue in the hypocrites.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #660 on: September 14, 2023, 09:12:55 PM »

Imagine posting what a 90 year old poof B actor thinks like it matters.   ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #661 on: September 14, 2023, 09:19:30 PM »
They're getting more desperate. NBC trying to claim Hunter is being treated too harshly.

Legal experts say the charges against Hunter Biden are rarely brought

The charges brought against President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden are rarely prosecuted, legal experts say.

Hunter Biden was charged Thursday with three felony gun-related counts, including possession of a firearm by a person who is an “unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance." Under a plea deal that later fell apart, Biden was also charged with two misdemeanor charges of failing to pay taxes, which he later reimbursed; those charges are not included in Thursday's indictment.

The federal gun charge, which makes it unlawful for a drug addict to possess a weapon, is a rarely used statute that is facing legal challenges and has recently been used as a catch-all charge against white supremacists.

Like the gun charge, the tax charges are rarely brought against first-time offenders and even more rarely result in jail time, Andrew Weissmann, a former FBI general counsel and NBC News contributor, tweeted Tuesday. "This is if anything harsh, not lenient," he wrote.

Former federal prosecutor Renato Mariotti agreed. "It insults the intelligence of the American people to compare misdemeanor tax charges to a scheme to steal Top Secret documents and obstruct justice when the government asked for them back," he tweeted, comparing the charges against Hunter Biden to the recent federal indictment against former President Donald Trump. "If anything, Hunter Biden was treated harshly — those crimes are rarely charged."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/legal-experts-say-charges-hunter-biden-are-rarely-brought-rcna90191

Ridiculous.  The “special prosecutor” intentionally let the clock run on the most serious crimes Hunter Biden committed. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #662 on: September 14, 2023, 09:19:52 PM »

His daddy will pardon him.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #663 on: September 15, 2023, 05:27:15 AM »

Imagine posting what a 90 year old poof B actor thinks like it matters.   ;D

Imagine being triggered over what a “90 year old poof B actor thinks”.  Like it matters.  And here you are.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #664 on: September 15, 2023, 05:27:59 AM »
His daddy will pardon him.

Nothing wrong with that right?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #665 on: September 15, 2023, 03:28:48 PM »

This is a bold-faced lie.  Joe Biden will pardon Hunter Biden before Joe leaves office.

At a briefing, Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre denied the possibility of the US president pardoning his son from a presidential perspective, by simply replying "no," without further details.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/1095127-white-house-rules-out-joe-bidens-presidential-pardon-for-hunter-biden

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #666 on: September 15, 2023, 03:42:54 PM »

My post clearly said :

What your responsive quote is supposed to mean is anyone’s guess.  But certainly not related to my reply.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #667 on: September 15, 2023, 04:43:19 PM »
My post clearly said :

What your responsive quote is supposed to mean is anyone’s guess.  But certainly not related to my reply.

I probably should have spelled it out in crayon so you could understand, but my response was:  "yes, there is something wrong with Biden pardoning his son Hunter when he said through his official spokesman that he will not pardon Hunter." 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #668 on: September 16, 2023, 01:55:27 AM »
The gun charge is nothing.    It’s the bribery and money laundering they need to go after.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #669 on: September 16, 2023, 06:44:04 AM »
I probably should have spelled it out in crayon so you could understand, but my response was:  "yes, there is something wrong with Biden pardoning his son Hunter when he said through his official spokesman that he will not pardon Hunter."

If you were not busy eating your crayons you would have notice that my post had nothing to do with what anyone said about a pardon.   

Have someone read it to you slowly again. I clearly asked if there was a problem with Biden pardoning Hunter.  Not a single word of my post referenced what anyone said about it. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #670 on: September 16, 2023, 02:01:43 PM »

Ha, ha good one. Trump issued a total of 143 pardons during his four years in office.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #671 on: September 16, 2023, 02:13:04 PM »
Son of Pedo Joe

His followers mantra

See No Evil
Hear No Evil
Speak No Evil

HTH

:D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #672 on: September 16, 2023, 02:18:03 PM »
Son of Pedo Joe

His followers mantra

See No Evil
Hear No Evil
Speak No Evil

HTH

:D

When they show me the evidence against President Biden, and it is proven, I'll see, hear and speak differently.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #673 on: September 16, 2023, 06:38:48 PM »
When they show me the evidence against President Biden, and it is proven, I'll see, hear and speak differently.

Like what you demented old idiot?   It’s all there.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #674 on: September 16, 2023, 06:50:59 PM »

It’s not “alleged” dipshit. They have the 4473 application, a photo of him with the gun surrounded by drugs and hookers as well as the gun found in the dumpster that was traced back to him. Maybe you and George could hook up on your next trip to ladyboy land.