Author Topic: Hunter Biden  (Read 56050 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Hunter Biden
« Reply #775 on: November 04, 2023, 12:23:10 AM »
Nah Prime will be along shortly with 100,000 + word reply explaining & exonerating him
& his shell companies & bank accounts .

Sorry, not going to bother with the 100,000 + word reply because I am confident when all is said and done, Trumpty dump will fall and break into thousands of tiny bits of shit:

Hmm, looks like he wet his pants.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #776 on: November 04, 2023, 02:45:03 AM »
Sorry, not going to bother with the 100,000 + word reply because I am confident when all is said and done, Trumpty dump will fall and break into thousands of tiny bits of shit:

Says the kvnt whos dying wife was left alone while he went to a glory hole to swallow cock.
What a vile/ nasty kvnt of a retard.

Fuck off and die you libtard, death-bed cock sucker.. Like your vile opinion means anything...

Go swallow more man cum and fukk off and die...

They are saying "its only allegations", yeah, so are the ones against Trump, thats all they are, and a libtard money-waster... (LIke all fake libard collusion stories you backed so much)

YOU NASTY CUM GUZZLER

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #777 on: November 07, 2023, 11:03:37 PM »
Hunter Biden prosecutor sought special charging status in 2022 but didn't get it, Jim Jordan says
House Judiciary Committee chairman accuses DOJ of changing stories, says David Weiss' interview with Congress corroborates IRS whistleblowers.
By John Solomon
Published: November 7, 2023
https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/hunter-biden-prosecutor-sought-special-charging-status-2022-didnt?utm_source=breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter?utm_source=referral&utm_medium=offthepress&utm_campaign=home

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #778 on: November 13, 2023, 08:59:01 AM »
Hunter Biden Sues Former Overstock.com CEO for Defamation
WENDELL HUSEBØ   10 Nov 2023
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/10/hunter-biden-sues-former-overstock-com-ceo-defamation/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #779 on: November 13, 2023, 08:59:56 AM »
Hunter Biden Sues Former Overstock.com CEO for Defamation
WENDELL HUSEBØ   10 Nov 2023
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/10/hunter-biden-sues-former-overstock-com-ceo-defamation/

LOL - what a complete FNG dirtbag this entire family is.   You can't defame a POS like Hunter Biden. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #780 on: November 28, 2023, 10:05:24 AM »
Hunter Biden offers to testify before Congress in December
PUBLISHED TUE, NOV 28 2023
Kevin Breuninger
@KEVINWILLIAMB
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/11/28/hunter-biden-to-testify-before-congress-in-december.html

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #781 on: November 28, 2023, 03:21:34 PM »

Still totally obsessed & consumed with all Things Donald.  😂🤣😂🤣😂

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #782 on: November 29, 2023, 10:04:53 AM »
Hunter just offered to publicly testify in front of the whole committee/world. Why did the GOPussies reject it? Can't wait to hear the spin.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #783 on: November 29, 2023, 11:36:17 AM »
Hunter just offered to publicly testify in front of the whole committee/world. Why did the GOPussies reject it? Can't wait to hear the spin.

What they didn’t tell you is that the deposition is closed but the trial will be public. My guess, after the deposition Hunter will back out

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #784 on: November 29, 2023, 12:56:49 PM »

Still totally obsessed & consumed with all Things Donald.  😂🤣😂🤣😂

And you are still devoid of a sense of humor. This post was such a big deal that I completely forgot I posted it.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #785 on: November 29, 2023, 01:40:05 PM »
And you are still devoid of a sense of humor. This post was such a big deal that I completely forgot I posted it.

Of course you did.  ::)

Or is the Pedo Joe style dementia catching you ?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #786 on: November 29, 2023, 01:59:45 PM »
What they didn’t tell you is that the deposition is closed but the trial will be public. My guess, after the deposition Hunter will back out

Why? If they've got him, call his bluff and make it all public.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #787 on: November 29, 2023, 03:12:38 PM »

No spin.  They did the same thing with every other witness.  They are treating him like everyone else.  No special treatment for him.  But I understand why it feels weird because of all the special treatment Hunter Biden has received. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #788 on: November 29, 2023, 03:14:32 PM »
No spin.  They did the same thing with every other witness.  They are treating him like everyone else.  No special treatment for him.  But I understand why it feels weird because of all the special treatment Hunter Biden has received.

Sorry if your feelings were hurt.  I was having a conversation with Coach. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #789 on: November 29, 2023, 04:14:49 PM »
Sorry if your feelings were hurt.  I was having a conversation with Coach.

Actually your comment wasn’t directed to anyone and challenged everyone to explain why Hunter Biden isn’t testifying publicly.  I explained why. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #790 on: November 29, 2023, 04:49:28 PM »
Actually your comment wasn’t directed to anyone and challenged everyone to explain why Hunter Biden isn’t testifying publicly.  I explained why.

You were being a wee bit snarky. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #791 on: November 29, 2023, 05:00:50 PM »

Not intentionally.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #792 on: November 29, 2023, 05:14:46 PM »
You sound sensitive today, is your mangina cramping?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #793 on: November 29, 2023, 05:52:06 PM »
Not intentionally.

I just wanted to use the word snarky.   ;D  That said, for better or worse, I'd love to see Hunter testify under oath live.  All this bullshit just drags on for years and years, election cycle after election cycle. 

@Chaos - no cramping here.  I'm still identifying as a male. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #794 on: November 29, 2023, 07:58:44 PM »
I just wanted to use the word snarky.   ;D  That said, for better or worse, I'd love to see Hunter testify under oath live.  All this bullshit just drags on for years and years, election cycle after election cycle. 

So you're no longer liberal? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #795 on: November 29, 2023, 08:23:42 PM »
So you're no longer liberal? :D

I'm gonna have to tell the person who told me you aren't very clever that they are mistaken. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #796 on: November 29, 2023, 10:35:48 PM »

It's a good word.   :)

I'd like to see Hunter sitting next to Devon Archer and Tony Bobulinski live, but that will never happen.  Pretty clear Hunter Biden is a degenerate crook, but he will never spend a minute in prison.  There will be no accountability.  Joe Biden is absolutely going to pardon Hunter Biden on his way out of the White House (despite lying and say he won't). 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #797 on: November 29, 2023, 11:35:30 PM »

I'd like to see Hunter sitting next to Devon Archer and Tony Bobulinski live, but that will never happen.  Pretty clear Hunter Biden is a degenerate crook, but he will never spend a minute in prison.  There will be no accountability.  Joe Biden is absolutely going to pardon Hunter Biden on his way out of the White House (despite lying and say he won't).

I don't think Joe will pardon Hunter as I don't believe Hunter will get convicted of anything to be pardoned for.  Switching gears, if I was running the Detroit Pistons right now, aside from firing Troy Weaver I'd let the league know that everyone and I mean everyone is available.  Cade Cunningham on the Lakers has a nice ring to it. 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #798 on: November 30, 2023, 10:53:44 AM »

Yep, sick times in the USA.
T

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #799 on: November 30, 2023, 01:13:59 PM »
I don't think Joe will pardon Hunter as I don't believe Hunter will get convicted of anything to be pardoned for.  Switching gears, if I was running the Detroit Pistons right now, aside from firing Troy Weaver I'd let the league know that everyone and I mean everyone is available.  Cade Cunningham on the Lakers has a nice ring to it.

Part of the reason he will not be convicted is the Biden DOJ intentionally let the clock run on the most serious charges Hunter Biden faced. 

Why would the Pistons trade their franchise player?  But I'd love to see him in the purple and gold.