Author Topic: Hunter Biden  (Read 56086 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Hunter Biden
« Reply #850 on: January 17, 2024, 09:23:44 AM »

All of the sudden he believes in God 😂

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #851 on: January 17, 2024, 10:34:12 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #852 on: January 17, 2024, 10:58:36 AM »
Mika Whatever’s interview with Jill Biden was arguably the most embarrassing display ever by a media whore.

She basically consoled Jill about the attacks on poor little Hunter, a junkie, sexual predator, and tax cheat. They talked about him like he’s a kid who made some bad choices. He’s in his 50s!!😂

Didn't see it, but does not surprise me.  Unfortunately, that degenerate will never spend a day in prison.  His father will pardon him.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #853 on: January 17, 2024, 11:07:17 AM »
Department Of Justice Acknowledges Hunter Biden Laptop Content Is Legitimate For First Time
HAILEY GOMEZ
GENERAL ASSIGNMENT REPORTER
January 16, 2024
https://dailycaller.com/2024/01/16/department-of-justice-doj-hunter-biden-laptop-verified/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #854 on: January 17, 2024, 11:46:41 AM »
Department Of Justice Acknowledges Hunter Biden Laptop Content Is Legitimate For First Time
HAILEY GOMEZ
January 16, 2024
https://dailycaller.com/2024/01/16/department-of-justice-doj-hunter-biden-laptop-verified/

Another liberal wailing cry blown to smitherines - where are all those 50 Intel Agency people now?   And when is pedophile Joe going to admit to being duped. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #855 on: January 17, 2024, 12:10:52 PM »
Didn't see it, but does not surprise me.  Unfortunately, that degenerate will never spend a day in prison.  His father will pardon him.

Definitely not under this administration but he’s a fvck up and might end in jail somewhere down the line.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #856 on: January 17, 2024, 12:15:32 PM »
Definitely not under this administration but he’s a fvck up and might end in jail somewhere down the line.

That or dead.  Not wishing death on him, but given his path, his arrogance, and his enablers it's definitely a possibility.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #857 on: January 17, 2024, 12:21:22 PM »
HAILEY GOMEZ
January 16, 2024

The start of the slow buildup of pressure to replace Biden with savior Michelle O?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #858 on: January 17, 2024, 12:43:58 PM »

The start of the slow buildup of pressure to replace Biden with savior Michelle O?

I think it will be Gavin Newsom with either Harris or Obama as VP.  But if Michelle Obama is as lazy as her husband, she will not want the job. 

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #859 on: January 17, 2024, 01:08:40 PM »

&t=154s 
F

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #860 on: January 17, 2024, 02:52:57 PM »
Hunter Biden’s gun pouch tested for cocaine last year after sister-in-law-turned-lover Hallie tossed it in trash in ‘18: docs

Hunter Biden was loaded in more ways than one in October 2018, federal prosecutors alleged Tuesday in a scathing response to the first son’s attempt to dismiss weapons charges against him.

Five years after the now-53-year-old’s sister-in-law-turned-lover Hallie Biden dumped Hunter’s firearm in a trash can behind a grocery store in Delaware, FBI officials re-examined the pistol.

Continued in link…

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/hunter-biden-s-gun-pouch-tested-for-cocaine-last-year-after-sister-in-law-turned-lover-hallie-tossed-it-in-trash-in-18-docs/ar-AA1n5yav

Hmmm, Do you suppose Hunter sniffed his gun pouch?  ;D

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #861 on: January 17, 2024, 03:27:27 PM »
I think it will be Gavin Newsom with either Harris or Obama as VP.  But if Michelle Obama is as lazy as her husband, she will not want the job.
Mr. Trump will put the final nail in Newcunts casket.
T

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #862 on: January 17, 2024, 08:50:28 PM »
Another liberal wailing cry blown to smitherines - where are all those 50 Intel Agency people now?   And when is pedophile Joe going to admit to being duped.
All 50 should get some type of punishment for lying.

deadz

• Getbig V
T

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #864 on: January 20, 2024, 09:13:16 AM »
Seems like his wife is a con artist too. A South African whore who married him a week after they met.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #865 on: January 20, 2024, 09:30:02 AM »
All 50 should get some type of punishment for lying.

Here's the thing - they didn't lie to an extent.

People never read the entire statement put out.  If I recall correctly, the last paragraph basically said that they had zero evidence to support this, which gets them off the hook.  I noticed when it was released.

What they really should be focusing on, is Biden's team procured this letter when they already knew the laptop was real, and Biden flat out made the lie in the first debate.
Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #866 on: January 20, 2024, 12:02:38 PM »
Here's the thing - they didn't lie to an extent.

People never read the entire statement put out.  If I recall correctly, the last paragraph basically said that they had zero evidence to support this, which gets them off the hook.  I noticed when it was released.

What they really should be focusing on, is Biden's team procured this letter when they already knew the laptop was real, and Biden flat out made the lie in the first debate.

Seems like a lot going on beneath the surface. Hunter has suddenly agreed to a behind closed doors deposition.

Also, the media hasn’t even bothered to attempt to defend Fani Willis. They gotta know the Georgia case is toast.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #867 on: January 23, 2024, 11:14:40 AM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #868 on: January 26, 2024, 01:29:34 PM »
Comey, Wray, Strzok, Page, McCabe, Clinesmith, Thibault. The list goes on.

FBI official who shut down Hunter Biden lines of investigation violated Hatch Act with anti-Trump posts

The U.S. Office of Special Counsel determined a former FBI official violated the Hatch Act in his political posts on social media — the same official whistleblowers claimed had shown a "pattern of active public partisanship" which "likely affected" investigations involving former President Trump and Hunter Biden.

Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, had referred former Washington, D.C., Field Office FBI assistant special agent in charge Timothy Thibault amid allegations that he engaged in prohibited political activity on social media for investigation.

Grassley’s calls for investigation came after whistleblowers approached his office alleging Thibault was instrumental in the opening of the elector investigation into the Trump campaign and its associates based, in part, on information from a left-aligned organization.

The whistleblowers alleged that Thibault did so by "circumventing normal process and procedure to open full field investigations."

Grassley had learned through whistleblowers that Thibault’s opening memo calling for a full investigation, which was ultimately approved by FBI Director Chris Wray and Attorney General Merrick Garland, allegedly "scrubbed and diluted" details of the sources’ political bias.

Fox News Digital also had previously reported that Thibault "ordered closed" an avenue of "derogatory Hunter Biden reporting" in October 2020." At the time, Grassley and Sen. Ron Johnson were investigating Hunter Biden's business dealings. Hunter Biden also was under federal investigation at the time--an investigation beginning in 2018.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ex-fbi-official-shut-down-hunter-biden-lines-investigation-violated-hatch-act-anti-trump-posts

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #869 on: January 26, 2024, 01:46:14 PM »
Seems like his wife is a con artist too. A South African whore who married him a week after they met.
Who else would marry that trash.
T

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #870 on: January 26, 2024, 02:57:43 PM »
Who else would marry that trash.

Everything the family does is a scam. Speaks volumes about the Democratic Party that they picked this guy as their front man.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #871 on: February 20, 2024, 02:05:21 PM »
Hunter Biden lawyer says photo on his phone showed sawdust, not cocaine: ‘prosecution is flat out wrong’
Biden's lawyer said misrepresenting the picture would prejudice his client in the eye's of the public
By Bradford Betz Fox News
Published February 20, 2024
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-lawyer-says-photo-his-phone-showed-sawdust-not-cocaine-prosecution-flat-out-wrong

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #872 on: February 28, 2024, 06:49:16 PM »
Hunter Biden tells Congress: 'I did not involve my father in my business'
Hunter Biden also acknowledged what he called his "mistakes," but said that he was fully to blame, not his father.
By Madeleine Hubbard
Published: February 28, 2024
https://justthenews.com/government/congress/hunter-biden-tells-congress-i-did-not-involve-my-father-my-business?utm_source=breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter?utm_source=referral&utm_medium=offthepress&utm_campaign=home

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #873 on: February 28, 2024, 07:38:31 PM »
what's the latest? Seems he was heading for jail according to some past posts.. Biden Sr was about to take a fall with him. How did all the evidence pan out so far?

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #874 on: February 28, 2024, 07:41:44 PM »
what's the latest? Seems he was heading for jail according to some past posts.. Biden Sr was about to take a fall with him. How did all the evidence pan out so far?

look for your self you phaggot , my offer still stand to cave your face in with a crowbar