Author Topic: Hunter Biden  (Read 56087 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Hunter Biden
« Reply #200 on: August 25, 2022, 01:20:20 PM »
I suggest both of you get a hold of correct use of the quote feature before I have to escalate this shit

You don't like that look?

Thanks, I fixed mine. You can calm down now. :)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #201 on: August 25, 2022, 02:32:37 PM »
You don't like that look?

Thanks, I fixed mine. You can calm down now. :)

Never assume my state of mind, as I am emotionless as it pertains to this forum.

But it's good you fixed it, because this shit was going to the top if you didn't.
Y

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: August 25, 2022, 04:05:27 PM »
But it's good you fixed it, because this shit was going to the top if you didn't.

;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: August 25, 2022, 04:40:15 PM »
Never assume my state of mind, as I am emotionless as it pertains to this forum.

Now I know your state of mind. It is emotionless. It is apathetic.

You'll notice Soul Crusher did not fix his error... he never does. This is probably because he never believes he does. Although there was that onetime when he could not open a water bottle for a lady which was caught on camera for all to see. ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #204 on: August 25, 2022, 04:42:56 PM »
Now I know your state of mind. It is emotionless. It is apathetic.

You'll notice Soul Crusher did not fix his error... he never does. This is probably because he never believes he does. Although there was that onetime when he could not open a water bottle for a lady which was caught on camera for all to see. ;D

to comments.

Mark Zuckerberg tells Joe Rogan that Facebook algorithmically censored the Hunter Biden laptop story for 7 days based on a general request from the FBI to restrict election misinformation.
Twitter clip from Joe Rogan telecast ^ | Aug 25, 2022 | Joe Rogan
Posted on 8/25/2022, 7:41:10 PM by PapaBear3625

In video, Zuckerberg is being interviewed by Joe Rogan, and says that, in the 2000 election, FBI agents came to Facebook and told them that there would be "Russian disinformation" about the Hunter laptop, and told them to suppress it.

(Excerpt) Read more at twitter.com ...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: August 25, 2022, 04:59:36 PM »
to comments.

Mark Zuckerberg tells Joe Rogan that Facebook algorithmically censored the Hunter Biden laptop story for 7 days based on a general request from the FBI to restrict election misinformation.

In video, Zuckerberg is being interviewed by Joe Rogan, and says that, in the 2000 election, FBI agents came to Facebook and told them that there would be "Russian disinformation" about the Hunter laptop, and told them to suppress it.

Okay, whatever you say. However you want to interpret the purpose of video, you will.

Trump and his supporters are currently doing everything they can to show the FBI is corrupt to discredit whatever they have on him. This has been a classic Trump tactic for as long as I can remember. It has worked for him in the past. No telling if it will this time. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #206 on: August 25, 2022, 06:47:18 PM »
Okay, whatever you say. However you want to interpret the purpose of video, you will.

Trump and his supporters are currently doing everything they can to show the FBI is corrupt to discredit whatever they have on him. This has been a classic Trump tactic for as long as I can remember. It has worked for him in the past. No telling if it will this time.
The fbi has been corrupt for decades. All alphabet organizations are government sponsored terrorist cells used against the American people.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #207 on: August 25, 2022, 08:13:26 PM »
to comments.

For those crying election integrity on the left, the interview shows in plain site the corruption in the last election.  Not sure how any rational American cannot be bothered by this.

The Sam Harris interview proved it, as he was willing to admit that the left cheated, but considered it justified to get rid of Trump.

How this doesn't bother non-conservatives is incredible.  It's not even conspiracy at this point.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #208 on: August 25, 2022, 08:25:47 PM »
For those crying election integrity on the left, the interview shows in plain site the corruption in the last election.  Not sure how any rational American cannot be bothered by this.

The Sam Harris interview proved it, as he was willing to admit that the left cheated, but considered it justified to get rid of Trump.

How this doesn't bother non-conservative is incredible.  It's not even conspiracy at this point.
It shows what most normal people are dealing with, the left doesn't care about cheating, lying, stealing, violence, etc as long as their guys "wins" it all justifies the ends to them.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: August 25, 2022, 11:33:54 PM »
It shows what most normal people are dealing with, the left doesn't care about cheating, lying, stealing, violence, etc as long as their guys "wins" it all justifies the ends to them.
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: August 26, 2022, 05:43:18 AM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #211 on: August 26, 2022, 06:30:15 AM »
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Not your best response, because what Chaos stated is backed up by the recent events we've seen.

How about explaining the counter point?

What Zuckerberg said doesn't bother you at all?
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: August 26, 2022, 07:39:54 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: August 26, 2022, 10:18:27 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: August 26, 2022, 11:47:18 AM »
Not your best response, because what Chaos stated is backed up by the recent events we've seen.

How about explaining the counter point?

What Zuckerberg said doesn't bother you at all?

First off this all started with my reply to Soul Crushers post of an entirely different video. Then he seemed to misread that reply and go off on some other tangent. posting a response wherein the quotation format was off. I also posted a reply where the format of the quote was wrong. We were both called on it. I fixed my post. Soul Crusher did not fix his.

Now we come to Chaos's response post which is also about a different subject:

My roll eyes were in response to the content of the above post and none other. Chaos implies there are no 'normal' people on the left only on the right, which is nonsense. He goes on to completely stereotype all folks on the left as cheaters, liars, thieves, violent, etc. (what other flaws are there?)

So, there you have it. Sometimes, some folk’s agenda is so powerful it influences of their ability comprehend what is actually said or posted and they go completely off track.

Now onto what Zuckerberg said. I don't know what he said, I didn't watch that video and I don't intend to because Zuckerberg is annoying. And this was never about that video anyway.

Confusing huh?     

Footnote: I have no interest in Hunter Biden or his laptop except to say he is a loser and I am thrilled he's not my son.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #216 on: August 26, 2022, 12:09:07 PM »

Footnote: I have no interest in Hunter Biden or his laptop except to say he is a loser and I am thrilled he's not my son.

You have no interest in the FACT that there is clear evidence of Biden's corruption?  ie: a trove of emails, texts, photos and financial documents between Hunter Biden, his family and business associates...
:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: August 26, 2022, 12:26:44 PM »
You have no interest in the FACT that there is clear evidence of Biden's corruption?  ie: a trove of emails, texts, photos and financial documents between Hunter Biden, his family and business associates...

Well, that is clearly not what I posted. My post pertains to Hunter and only Hunter. Anything beyond that is purely conjecture. It is so amusing when people read their bias into what others post or say which changes the subject. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: August 26, 2022, 12:27:10 PM »
First off this all started with my reply to Soul Crushers post of an entirely different video. Then he seemed to misread that reply and go off on some other tangent. posting a response wherein the quotation format was off. I also posted a reply where the format of the quote was wrong. We were both called on it. I fixed my post. Soul Crusher did not fix his.

Now we come to Chaos's response post which is also about a different subject:
My roll eyes were in response to the content of the above post and none other. Chaos implies there are no 'normal' people on the left only on the right, which is nonsense. He goes on to completely stereotype all folks on the left as cheaters, liars, thieves, violent, etc. (what other flaws are there?)

So, there you have it. Sometimes, some folk’s agenda is so powerful it influences of their ability comprehend what is actually said or posted and they go completely off track.

Now onto what Zuckerberg said. I don't know what he said, I didn't watch that video and I don't intend to because Zuckerberg is annoying. And this was never about that video anyway.

Confusing huh?     

Pathetic!   The laptop proves biden is owned by the chinese a nd other foreign businesses.   10% to the big guy and he lied about it over and over and. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: August 26, 2022, 12:27:56 PM »
Well, that is clearly not what I posted. My post pertains to Hunter and only Hunter. Anything beyond that is purely conjecture. It is so amusing when people read their bias into what others post or say which changes the subject.

Again FALSE!

You libs literally know ZERO whatsoever about this topic.   

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #220 on: August 26, 2022, 12:40:44 PM »

Holy crap!  Let me fix that for you.  ::)

You have no interest in the FACT that there is clear evidence of Biden's corruption ON HUNTER'S LAPTOP?  ie: a trove of emails, texts, photos and financial documents between Hunter Biden, his family and business associates...
:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: August 26, 2022, 12:52:29 PM »
Pathetic!   The laptop proves biden is owned by the chinese a nd other foreign businesses.   10% to the big guy and he lied about it over and over and.

How about you pick your issues and I'll pick mine.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: August 26, 2022, 01:12:11 PM »
How about you pick your issues and I'll pick mine.

Uh huh - willful blindness.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: August 26, 2022, 01:22:37 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: August 26, 2022, 01:24:35 PM »
Uh huh - willful blindness.   

Nope. Life is too short to worry about every single issue that comes down the pike and it will likely get you nowhere.

https://personalexcellence.co/blog/choose-your-battles/#:~:text=–%20C.%20JoyBell%20C.%20Choose%20your%20battles%20means,important%20battles%20and%20letting%20go%20of%20the%20rest.