Author Topic: Hunter Biden  (Read 56112 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Hunter Biden
« Reply #325 on: December 27, 2022, 08:08:43 PM »
Surprise, surprise even after all Hunter's coked up and immoral sexual exposure on video tape, plus tax evasion and possibly shady business deals, it turns out he is no dummy because he lawyered up. That is how this game is played, right? Oh wait, someone else we talk about on Getbig even more than we do about Hunter B. is an absolute master at this... except that guy sometimes hires some weird, 'out-there' and washed-up nut job attorneys like Sidney Katherine Powell and Rudolph William Louis Giuliani. Well,  I guess it is just like the saying goes, “Birds of a feather, flock together”.

The sooner you understand this isn’t about Hunter Biden the more informed you’ll be…I doubt it but unlike Lurker, I have a little hope for you

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #326 on: December 27, 2022, 09:46:58 PM »
The conspiracy theorists seem to be right most of the time.

X2

Odd that isn't it, How often we are so close to the truth.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: December 28, 2022, 12:36:03 AM »
X2

Odd that isn't it, How often we are so close to the truth.
Yes, but still called the "crazy conspiracy theorists."

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #328 on: December 29, 2022, 04:08:28 PM »
Surprise, surprise even after all Hunter's coked up and immoral sexual exposure on video tape, plus tax evasion and possibly shady business deals, it turns out he is no dummy because he lawyered up. That is how this game is played, right? Oh wait, someone else we talk about on Getbig even more than we do about Hunter B. is an absolute master at this... except that guy sometimes hires some weird, 'out-there' and washed-up nut job attorneys like Sidney Katherine Powell and Rudolph William Louis Giuliani. Well,  I guess it is just like the saying goes, “Birds of a feather, flock together”.
What's really weird is how people like you judge and persecute one guy but not the other.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: December 29, 2022, 04:22:26 PM »
What's really weird is how people like you judge and persecute one guy but not the other.

So, does this mean you persecute everyone equally Chaos? Hooray we may have an equal opportunity persecutor here. A real rarity. I think you are fibbing. I've not read where you have had anything bad to say about Trump or any number of other supposedly rightwing conservative folks. Nobody is perfect, certainly not Trump.

I didn't check to be sure I am correct, but I believe I've read posts of yours that persecuted your Governor. Pretty sure you've persecuted illegal immigrants mostly from South America. Do you also persecute folks from Europe and Canada who stay in this country on expired school and work visas.

What is weird is that I don't find you picking and choosing who to persecute and who not to at all strange or weird because that is human nature... most of us do that.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: December 29, 2022, 04:26:30 PM »
So, does this mean you persecute everyone equally Chaos? Hooray we may have an equal opportunity persecutor here. A real rarity. I think you are fibbing. I've not read where you have had anything bad to say about Trump or any number of other supposedly rightwing conservative folks. Nobody is perfect, certainly not Trump.

I didn't check to be sure I am correct, but I believe I've read posts of yours that persecuted your Governor. Pretty sure you've persecuted illegal immigrants mostly from South America. Do you also persecute folks from Europe and Canada who stay in this country on expired school and work visas.

What is weird is that I don't find you picking and choosing who to persecute and who not to at all strange or weird because that is human nature... most of us do that.
You've already lost the discussion since you think I am fibbing before I can even answer.
When have I persecuted only South American illegals? Many different nationalities of illegal immigrants sneak across the Southern border, not just South Americans. Shame on you for stereotyping anyone that crosses the Southern border as South American.
Not my governor!! Newscum is a horrible, terrible governor. Just terrible.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: December 29, 2022, 04:48:57 PM »
You've already lost the discussion since you think I am fibbing before I can even answer.
When have I persecuted only South American illegals? Many different nationalities of illegal immigrants sneak across the Southern border, not just South Americans. Shame on you for stereotyping anyone that crosses the Southern border as South American.

-Do not think you are 'fibbing' at all. I think you didn't think through what you posted before posting it or you'd have realized almost everyone picks and chooses who they like and don't like and who they don't like so much they persecute them.

Newsom isn't my Governor, so I have no bias towards him. He may not be your Governor, but he is the person the majority elected to serve public office many times over. Twice as California's Governor. Obviously, he is someone's Governor.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #332 on: December 29, 2022, 04:51:18 PM »

why bother with a libertard ? their tools and traits are hypocrisy, hate speech, violence (when in groups), tolerance and sympathy for child molestors/genderless and being effeminate.
K

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: December 29, 2022, 04:54:14 PM »
-Do not think you are 'fibbing' at all. I think you didn't think through what you posted before posting it or you'd have realized almost everyone picks and chooses who they like and don't like and who they don't like so much they persecute them.

Newsom isn't my Governor, so I have no bias towards him. He may not be your Governor, but he is the person the majority elected to serve public office many times over. Twice as California's Governor. Obviously, he is someone's Governor.
CA democrats have skewed the voting process so only one side gets a voice. CA is fucked for the foreseeable future.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: December 29, 2022, 04:59:49 PM »
CA democrats have skewed the voting process so only one side gets a voice. CA is fucked for the foreseeable future.

Oh that. Well, I not sure how that works. How does one 'skew' the voting process? Do those voting Republican get sent back across the boarded or are they taken out to sea until the election is over.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: December 29, 2022, 05:02:55 PM »
Oh that. Well, I not sure how that works. How does one 'skew' the voting process? Do those voting Republican get sent back across the boarded or are they taken out to sea until the election is over.
They are handcuffed and forced to vote democrat or democrat. No equal representation available in CA.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: December 29, 2022, 11:47:12 PM »
They are handcuffed and forced to vote democrat or democrat. No equal representation available in CA.

Are you speaking literally? If so, can you provide some examples of folks being handcuffed and forced to vote for Democrats. Honestly, this sounds like fiction.

As you likely know, Oregon leans strongly democratic. I've yet to hear or see anything suggesting folks here have been forced to vote for democratic candidates. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: December 30, 2022, 03:53:47 PM »
Are you speaking literally? If so, can you provide some examples of folks being handcuffed and forced to vote for Democrats. Honestly, this sounds like fiction.

As you likely know, Oregon leans strongly democratic. I've yet to hear or see anything suggesting folks here have been forced to vote for democratic candidates.
Figuratively.
Use your google-fu to look into CA voting set up and see what I was talking about not having equal representation.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: December 30, 2022, 05:16:28 PM »
Figuratively.
Use your google-fu to look into CA voting set up and see what I was talking about not having equal representation.

Okay, is this what you are talking about? https://www.ppic.org/publication/californias-exclusive-electorate-a-new-look-at-who-votes-and-why-it-matters/. I scanned it but before I read the entire summary, it would help to know I'm not wasting my time on something you do not agree with. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: December 30, 2022, 05:22:18 PM »
Okay, is this what you are talking about? https://www.ppic.org/publication/californias-exclusive-electorate-a-new-look-at-who-votes-and-why-it-matters/. I scanned it but before I read the entire summary, it would help to know I'm not wasting my time on something you do not agree with.
No, I'm talking about the candidates.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #340 on: December 31, 2022, 01:01:15 PM »

you've already wasted your time trying to understand something that  makes no sense and something that the poster seems unable to even explain in his own words

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: December 31, 2022, 02:57:38 PM »
you've already wasted your time trying to understand something that  makes no sense and something that the poster seems unable to even explain in his own words

You make a good point. My impression of Chaos is that he's a relatively intelligent person. This is why I endeavor to hear/read his side of an issue regardless of whether I agree with him or not.

Most people are influenced by their environment and experiences. My wife and I left California in the 1960's when we decided to move to Oregon to create better lives for ourselves and our son who was born in the months following our arrival here. I have not visited California in decades mainly because our families followed suit and vacated California so there was little reason to travel there. California is like a foreign country to me now. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: December 31, 2022, 06:06:09 PM »
You make a good point. My impression of Chaos is that he's a relatively intelligent person. This is why I endeavor to hear/read his side of an issue regardless of whether I agree with him or not.

Most people are influenced by their environment and experiences. My wife and I left California in the 1960's when we decided to move to Oregon to create better lives for ourselves and our son who was born in the months following our arrival here. I have not visited California in decades mainly because our families followed suit and vacated California so there was little reason to travel there. California is like a foreign country to me now.
I don't want to paraphrase or put my own words on the voting situation and how candidates are picked, that's why I said look it up. If I was influenced by my environment, I'd be a braindead liberal. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: December 31, 2022, 08:07:18 PM »
I don't want to paraphrase or put my own words on the voting situation and how candidates are picked, that's why I said look it up. If I was influenced by my environment, I'd be a braindead liberal. ;D

I had no idea you were such a loner. -Must be hard being a conservative in a highly liberal state. Oregon is known to be liberal, at least in the heavily populated areas including where I live, so I am among friends and likeminded folks. Idaho is known to be one of the most conservative states in the nation. Even Boise, Idaho's most heavily populated city leans slightly conservative. I've heard that it is a great place to live... probably too conservative for me though.  ;D 

Have you ever considered moving? I don't think the political climate is going to change in California soon. You might be happier and feel more at home among comrades if you lived somewhere more conservative.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: January 01, 2023, 01:59:37 PM »
I had no idea you were such a loner. -Must be hard being a conservative in a highly liberal state. Oregon is known to be liberal, at least in the heavily populated areas including where I live, so I am among friends and likeminded folks. Idaho is known to be one of the most conservative states in the nation. Even Boise, Idaho's most heavily populated city leans slightly conservative. I've heard that it is a great place to live... probably too conservative for me though.  ;D 

Have you ever considered moving? I don't think the political climate is going to change in California soon. You might be happier and feel more at home among comrades if you lived somewhere more conservative.
Might be hard for you to believe from your ivory castle there, but there are a lot more people that think like I do here. Underrepresented in the government side because of the way democrats have skewed the voting process. Look it up. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #345 on: January 16, 2023, 11:11:31 AM »
Report: Hunter Biden Asks Court to Deny Estranged 4-Year-Old Daughter Taking His Surname
ETHAN LETKEMAN
14 Jan 2023
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/14/report-hunter-biden-asks-court-to-deny-estranged-4-year-old-daughter-from-taking-his-surname/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #346 on: January 16, 2023, 11:32:30 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #347 on: January 18, 2023, 06:49:40 AM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: January 18, 2023, 08:44:28 PM »
Hunter reportedly scored a lucrative deal with Ye in which he would receive $10 million for at least three years. In return, Hunter would simply make introductions for Ye.

“Ye sealed the new alliance with a rich gift — a 3.16-carat diamond worth $80,000. Photographs of the stunning stone appear on Hunter’s laptop along with a grading report that lists it as a ’round brilliant’ of Grade F with prime ‘VS2’ clarity and ‘excellent’ cut,” Devine’s book says.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/01/emails-hunter-biden-is-true-sheikh-of-washington/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: January 18, 2023, 08:46:43 PM »
None of the leftists on Getbig will read the above article, but imagine the last name of the son was Trump instead of Biden.