Author Topic: Kidney Stones  (Read 4286 times)

wack

• Getbig II
  • Go Heavy or Go Home
Kidney Stones
« on: March 07, 2006, 10:45:59 PM »
My Little brother who is only 19 has kidney stones.  Ive been doing research on what may cause kidney stones, he also has a herniated disk to go along with that.  the fucking doctors here in south arkansas are some dumbasses,  besides drinking a ton of water everyday, what else could possibly be done to help prevent kidney stones

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Kidney Stones
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2006, 09:18:31 AM »
My Little brother who is only 19 has kidney stones.  Ive been doing research on what may cause kidney stones, he also has a herniated disk to go along with that.  the fucking doctors here in south arkansas are some dumbasses,  besides drinking a ton of water everyday, what else could possibly be done to help prevent kidney stones

My brother had them. Fuck he was hurting bad.
The House that Ruth built

Doc Savage

• Getbig II
  • Master debater. Cunning linguist
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 02:23:35 PM »
Water is definitely important but since he's so young he might have a metabolic problem resulting in stone formation.  His urine should be tested to see what kind of stones they are (there are different kinds) and a urologist or nephrologist should determine the cause.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2006, 12:08:45 PM »
When I was 19 I had them also.  Let me tell it hurt like a sob.  But I passed it like a man and cryed like a baby.  Cranberry juice is good lots of water too. The doc. told me maybe too much calcium.   

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 03:50:25 PM »
sometimes you are just genetically predisposed to get stones.  He may have to modify his diet some to see if that effects it. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2006, 02:14:00 AM »
If he drinks any cola, especially coca-cola, stop that shit right away...  I have problems with stones and since I cut out all colas the problem has pretty much gone away.  Also, this shit was a miracle pill for my stones: "Chanca Piedra"  Within about 3 to 5 days the stone is broken up into little pieces and passes easy.  I usually end up passing a small pebble sized stone about 4 days after taking the pills.  I was also adviced to up my EFAs while passing the stone but I'm not sure that helped but it didn't hurt either.

Chanca Piedra
http://www.wholeworldbotanicals.com/herbal_breakstone.html