Author Topic: Dislocated rib?  (Read 5294 times)

JTH

• Getbig I
Dislocated rib?
« on: May 19, 2006, 09:23:37 AM »
Do i have dislocated rib or what is it. Many times a day i get this feeling in my upperback and when i take a deep breath i feel something tightening and then i hear and feel a snap between my shoulderblades on the right side of my spine. It doesnt bother my training at all, no pains and i can do all the moves i want so i dont think its my spine thats snapping. I went to a chiropractor and he did his magic but after few hours it was back to same. If anyone ever got anything like this what was it and how you got rid of it. Thanks

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: Dislocated rib?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 10:46:32 AM »
Do i have dislocated rib or what is it. Many times a day i get this feeling in my upperback and when i take a deep breath i feel something tightening and then i hear and feel a snap between my shoulderblades on the right side of my spine. It doesnt bother my training at all, no pains and i can do all the moves i want so i dont think its my spine thats snapping. I went to a chiropractor and he did his magic but after few hours it was back to same. If anyone ever got anything like this what was it and how you got rid of it. Thanks

sounds more disk like than rib like. go get a mri done not some quack chiro who does "magic" but the problem returns.

JTH

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2006, 03:17:35 AM »
Well he is a real chiro not some wacky jungle doctor. After the manual therapy he said there was nothing unusual on my back and he search specifically from where i said the snappin was. Also checkd my shoulders and lover back area. He said after that he thought it would be much worse than it really was.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2006, 01:50:23 PM »
i would suggest an MRI of the shoulder girdle.