Author Topic: 2021 Olympics Suck  (Read 12870 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: The Olympics Suck
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2021, 11:36:19 AM »
The athletes on the other teams had the same obstacles.
TRUE...

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2021, 11:38:31 AM »

Truth. The hottest women around are in your local 5K races. I mean women who actually run in the 18-25 min range.

I concur. Some seriously hot women in the local 5K road races.  I like both in shape chicks and chicks with big asses. If you like model fit looking girls just go to your 5K races.  Smoking hot chicks. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2021, 12:30:50 PM »
The athletes on the other teams had the same obstacles.

What? They dealt with covid lockdowns and the racist American police force?  Did these countries deal with lack of reparations and the team doctor sexually assaulting the competitors?

These athletes were set up to FAIL!

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2021, 12:31:35 PM »
http://nypost.com/2021/07/27/team-usa-players-frustrated-with-head-coach-gregg-popovich

:D ;D

They gotta blame someone…….they sure don’t have the stones to take personal responsibility

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2021, 12:37:29 PM »
What? They dealt with covid lockdowns and the racist American police force?  Did these countries deal with lack of reparations and the team doctor sexually assaulting the competitors?

LOL - not sure if you are trolling. 

Were the mens B-Ball team sexually assaulted?   ;)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2021, 12:48:59 PM »

True, I didn't consider the incredible hardships athletes have in the US.  Athletes in backwater countries with no running water have no idea how good they have it.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2021, 02:20:56 PM »

Football: American Lezbos & Tranz 0 , Australia 0

;D

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2021, 02:22:40 PM »
Get real , SKATEBOARDING (& SURFING) is gonna be amazing !. Can't wait for it !.

2 categories , PARK & STREET  :D

Dogtown Z-Boy's gonna go berserk !.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2021, 04:42:46 PM »
"Simone Biles Exits Olympic Team Gymnastics Final, Citing Mental Health"

"Four-time Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles withdrew from the women’s gymnastics team event on Tuesday, citing mental health issues after having difficulty during the opening vault. “Once I came out here, I was like, no the mental is not there,” she told reporters, per ESPN’s Michele Steele. “I had to let the girls do it.” Team USA went on to win a silver medal in the event, with the Russian team taking gold.

USA Gymnastics initially said that Biles pulled out from the team final “due to a medical issue.” But in interviews after the event, the 24-year-old clarified that she is physically uninjured but wasn’t in the right place mentally to compete.

“Physically, I feel good, I’m in shape,” she told NBC News’s Hoda Kotb. “Emotionally, that kind of varies on the time and moment. Coming here to the Olympics and being the head star isn’t an easy feat, so we’re just trying to take it one day at a time and we’ll see.”

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/07/simone-biles-out-tokyo-olympics-team-gymnastics-final.html .

Boo.

This is some soft shit.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2021, 05:38:00 PM »
Woke and Weak    ::)

Weak enoigh to compete in the 2016 Olympics and stay on the team despite being raped by Larry Nasser...or maybe you folks forgot about that

Gymnastics is very dangerous and if you are not in the right mindset then you can break your neck or be killed.  She won us 4 gold medals and like her teammates given up her personal life all for the sport.  ...and she stood for the flag if that matters which it doesnt.  Give it a rest
A

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2021, 05:45:11 PM »

Weak enoigh to compete in the 2016 Olympics and stay on the team despite being raped by Larry Nasser...or maybe you folks forgot about that

Gymnastics is very dangerous and if you are not in the right mindset then you can break your neck or be killed.  She won us 4 gold medals and like her teammates given up her personal life all for the sport.  ...and she stood for the flag if that matters which it doesnt.  Give it a rest

Vince, any plans to attempt a backflip on camera? Give a shoutout to Biles and then just go for it.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2021, 05:46:21 PM »
Woke and Weak    ::)
Dumb and stupid  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2021, 05:57:34 PM »

Agree - just busting balls.  She is miles better than that pink haired commie Lezbo

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2021, 06:08:46 PM »

Don’t bring Nasser into this

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #65 on: July 27, 2021, 06:47:30 PM »
"Simone Biles Exits Olympic Team Gymnastics Final, Citing Mental Health"

"Four-time Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles withdrew from the women’s gymnastics team event on Tuesday, citing mental health issues after having difficulty during the opening vault. “Once I came out here, I was like, no the mental is not there,” she told reporters, per ESPN’s Michele Steele. “I had to let the girls do it.” Team USA went on to win a silver medal in the event, with the Russian team taking gold.

USA Gymnastics initially said that Biles pulled out from the team final “due to a medical issue.” But in interviews after the event, the 24-year-old clarified that she is physically uninjured but wasn’t in the right place mentally to compete.

“Physically, I feel good, I’m in shape,” she told NBC News’s Hoda Kotb. “Emotionally, that kind of varies on the time and moment. Coming here to the Olympics and being the head star isn’t an easy feat, so we’re just trying to take it one day at a time and we’ll see.”

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/07/simone-biles-out-tokyo-olympics-team-gymnastics-final.html .

Boo.

She deprived another gymnast the opportunity to compete.  Imagine Michael Phelps quitting after the first heat in Rio.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 27, 2021, 08:38:58 PM »

Vince would you take a mental health “day” at your year end performance review? Or the day you have a large project due?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #67 on: July 27, 2021, 08:55:37 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2021, 05:19:34 AM »
Would hit. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2021, 08:12:36 AM »
She deprived another gymnast the opportunity to compete.  Imagine Michael Phelps quitting after the first heat in Rio.

No she didnt...they have other athletes in reserve...just like a football or baseball team🙄
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2021, 01:29:29 PM »

It didn't effect her in 2016 but it did now?  Stop making excuses for her.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2021, 01:51:21 PM »
It didn't effect her in 2016 but it did now?  Stop making excuses for her.

She’s black, Vince has to defend her. If she was white you think the media would make such a big deal out of this? In fact they would crucify her and say she’s a “quitter”

Such a soft ass society we live in now

Feeling sorry for millionaire, privileged, athlete's

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2021, 02:28:25 PM »
She’s black, Vince has to defend her. If she was white you think the media would make such a big deal out of this? In fact they would crucify her and say she’s a “quitter”

Such a soft ass society we live in now

Feeling sorry for millionaire, privileged, athlete's
Plus, they are making a bigger deal of the abuse scandal than it really was.  Nasser did not rape the gymnasts like some are reporting.  The sexual abuse happened when their parents were in the room!  Nasser was fondling them during medical procedures.  Many including Biles didn't even know they were molested until someone told them.  Biles talks about how she "found out about the abuse" in this article:
https://www.refinery29.com/en-gb/2020/07/9907246/simone-biles-vogue-larry-nassar-abuse

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2021, 08:21:36 PM »

The BEST Olympic games:

1st Berlin 1936

2nd Sydney 2000

3rd Brisbane 2032