Author Topic: The sun never sets on...  (Read 936 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
The sun never sets on...
« on: March 19, 2007, 04:41:01 PM »
we control the middle east now.  50 to 75 TRIL of iraqi oil is ours now.  pakistan does what they're told.  We have a former bush 1 oil manager as leader of afghanistan.  India is economically happy.  China is scrambling cause they know they're next.  you can't pass gas in the middle east without them smelling it at a new US military base. 

Remember "the sun never sets on the British empire" when the UK owned a quarter of the earth thru imperialism - entering a nation, taking over, installing a govt and keeping troops there to supervise the exploitation of resources?   Remembe ryour history books?   

We're seeing it again ;)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: The sun never sets on...
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 05:15:53 PM »
Sadly US imperialism is becoming is pretty blatant these days. During the cold war they were atleast secretive.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 05:17:59 PM »
Sadly US imperialism is becoming is pretty blatant these days. During the cold war they were atleast secretive.

I am most annoyed by the people who deny it.  At least be proud and accept the moral weight that accompanies being a "co-seller" of this policy.  instead, you have so many people who support the plunderers, but won't accept the responsibility for the bad things that come with being an imperialist power.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 06:28:43 PM »
i wish we "controlled" all that oil.  I hope we do anyway.
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 07:55:14 PM »
i wish we "controlled" all that oil.  I hope we do anyway.

We do.  Ribo posted the documents last week.  They showed we are purchasing the oil exclusively at the price we decide.  it's like telling a car dealer at gunpoint, that he can only sell to you, and you will be paying $20 per car.  It's stealing.