Author Topic: Red Cross reports detainee abuses  (Read 1082 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Red Cross reports detainee abuses
« on: March 21, 2007, 04:23:35 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070320/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/detainees_red_cross

How many terrorist per day do you think the US molds? We thought North Korea and Saddam were bad imagine how we must look?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Red Cross reports detainee abuses
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 04:28:51 PM »
WASHINGTON - Terror detainees once held in the CIA's secret prisons were kept and questioned under highly abusive conditions, the International Committee of the Red Cross says in a confidential report based on interviews with high-value terror suspects.

But Bush said we don't torture. 

Someone is lying here. 

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 04:37:38 PM »
Bush said we don't torture. 

Someone is lying here. 

Who are you going to believe? An institution that has three Nobel Peace Prizes? Or a frat boy who blew up frogs with firecrackers as a kid?  ::)

Oh, and the enforced standing and sleeplessness mentioned in the report are both straight from the pages of Solzhenitsyn's The Gulag Archipelago.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 04:42:53 AM »
Who are you going to believe? An institution that has three Nobel Peace Prizes? Or a frat boy who blew up frogs with firecrackers as a kid?  ::)

Oh, and the enforced standing and sleeplessness mentioned in the report are both straight from the pages of Solzhenitsyn's The Gulag Archipelago.

LOL Nobel peace prizes.....I guess Rush is gaining respect in you circle if that is a measure of how great they are! lol And you are telling me the poor detainees were sleep deprived? man I feel bad...Hey enigma, how much sleep were you guaranteed in Iraq on a nightly basis?
gotta love life