Author Topic: having trouble sleeping on a cycle  (Read 3349 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
having trouble sleeping on a cycle
« on: August 09, 2008, 10:54:15 PM »
im in my 9th week or so into my cycle and i cant sleep good at all,also my body tempeture seems alittle hotter then normal,i went up alittle on the test so maybe thats it,any info would be great
R

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: having trouble sleeping on a cycle
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 12:40:54 AM »
Normal, if you want to cycle get used to it. Happens to eveyone.
I am a big baby

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 02:57:23 AM »
Very common side effect.  I believe Van had some insight as to why this happens, I can't recall the exact post.  I believe it was possible low blood sugar?  You can try drinking a coke before bed to see if it helps.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 04:32:05 AM »
thanks again everyone,i think id go nuts if i didnt have this site to go to when i was a bit nervous,now im relaxed,last night im pacing around at 200 in the morning thinking maybe my bodies having a bad reaction to the upped dosages of test.thanks again
R

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 08:00:58 AM »
Normal, if you want to cycle get used to it. Happens to eveyone.

Not here JV!

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2008, 10:16:21 AM »
But Elite, come one, you also have your Boy Friend plugging away at your ass which really allows you to drift off for the night  ;D
Save your garbage for the G&O asshole!
I am a big baby

4thAD

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2008, 11:36:28 AM »
Very common side effect.  I believe Van had some insight as to why this happens, I can't recall the exact post.  I believe it was possible low blood sugar?  You can try drinking a coke before bed to see if it helps.

Very interesting E! Never heard this before, but I have noticed it seems like I need less sleep lately, and my body temp is definitely up. Getting Night sweats.

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2008, 11:37:25 AM »
thanks again everyone,i think id go nuts if i didnt have this site to go to when i was a bit nervous,now im relaxed,last night im pacing around at 200 in the morning thinking maybe my bodies having a bad reaction to the upped dosages of test.thanks again

Very normal bro, your fine. Any other sides your experiencing that your worried about?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2008, 04:19:11 AM »
other than that im doing great,thanks for asking bro i appreciate it.thats what weird about the sauce game,you can be fine one year and then try another type of test or something the next year and have weird side effects.prop seems to hit me harder then the other tests,i guess cause it has no esters and gets in your system superquick and super hard.i love deca cause my joints feel great when im on it,and sustanon is another favorite of mine.thanks again for helpin me out bigtime
R

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2008, 10:35:57 PM »
Like everyone said, these are very common sides. Nothing to worry about. I myself belong to those people that analyse everything. Like temp a little high, what's wrong? On cycle usually that means that the gear is doing it's job. Also using AAS without Nolvadex is out of the question for me. I get a lot of weird feelings without it, but when i use it, i feel great.

One more thing, most people won't admit to this, but gear has some psychological effects. What i mean is, you might feel kind of weird and get all paranoid that something is seriously wrong, even when it makes no sense at all. I never use any kind of recreational drugs, but i got an prescription to Xanax just so that if i get this paranoid/weird/bothering moments because of the sauce i pop 2 mg and i'm fine again. I know that Xanax is a prescription med. and not a rec. drug. but it seems that most people use it these days to just get high...

Best of luck...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2008, 01:41:08 AM »
i just got a bottle of xanax also,im gonna use them when i get a little freaked out,they do the job very well from what i remember,years back i had anxiety issues and xanax fixed that,thanks for the responses everyone
R

dustin

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2008, 01:46:49 AM »
If need be, take some benadryl or dramamine. Save the Xanax for when you may need it. I can't keep my eyes open on benadryl or dramamine. I get hardcore nods and then I'm out light a like. Whatever you take to help with the sleep, don't let it become habit forming.

A friend of mine said he puts lotion on his feet and puts a fan at the end of the bed. I have a fan at the end of my bed and while it seems really perverse and awkward to slather up my feet, it does sound like it'd work well if I was getting test flu or was on tren.... just remember "it puts the lotion on it's skin.." lmao ;D

4thAD

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2008, 07:23:01 AM »
If need be, take some benadryl or dramamine. Save the Xanax for when you may need it. I can't keep my eyes open on benadryl or dramamine. I get hardcore nods and then I'm out light a like. Whatever you take to help with the sleep, don't let it become habit forming.

A friend of mine said he puts lotion on his feet and puts a fan at the end of the bed. I have a fan at the end of my bed and while it seems really perverse and awkward to slather up my feet, it does sound like it'd work well if I was getting test flu or was on tren.... just remember "it puts the lotion on it's skin.." lmao ;D

Haha LMAO, I use benadryl and you are correct. It works really well. It also seems to keep acne down. I dont get acne really, but it seems to make it disappear all together. My skin is pretty much flawless when using benadryl.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2008, 12:14:26 PM »
Haha LMAO, I use benadryl and you are correct. It works really well. It also seems to keep acne down. I dont get acne really, but it seems to make it disappear all together. My skin is pretty much flawless when using benadryl.

Benadryl is good and I've also used general over-the-counter anti-nausea tablets like Buccastem -they work well too for insomnia problems while on gear.

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2008, 12:37:05 AM »
melatonin also helps

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2008, 04:48:23 AM »
Yeah Melatonin Is awesome, you take 3mg I think like 30 min before to sleep and it really work and it cost nothing and you can get it in any supermarket or pharmacy without prescription.

-Ad-
J

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2008, 09:14:09 AM »
-ZMA
-L-Tryptophan with a small glass of apple juice
-Benedryl

Xanax can be VERY addictive, so save that for panic attacks or other emergencies.

8)

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2008, 10:47:40 PM »
There is something called BUSPAR...its not a benzo and is not addictive ...it used to treat anxiety also. Ask your doctor for a prescription for it. It works well. Takes the edge offf but doesnt floor you like a xanax. I take it whenever i feel the need. Check it out. 15mgs and and your golden.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2008, 07:29:20 PM »
im in my 9th week or so into my cycle and i cant sleep good at all,also my body tempeture seems alittle hotter then normal,i went up alittle on the test so maybe thats it,any info would be great

I'm up to 3 melatonin a night to help me sleep and i still toss and turn.  On weekends, i'll take some tylenol PM. 

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2008, 07:34:02 AM »
melatonin also helps

Gives me severe headaches.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2008, 06:20:38 PM »
No sleeping problems here, trazadone is my friend. 8)

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2008, 02:21:45 AM »
melatonin can give Headache and really weirds dreams but when u take it within 30 min you're sleeping.
J

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2008, 10:09:49 AM »

Find you an otc sleep aid such as Unisom. I prefer one by Kirkland that I get at Costco.
Anyway combine that with 100mg of Benadryl.

You wont need a scripted sleep aid, you'll build just the right amount of tolerance to have it still work fine and it wont leave you feeling wasted in the morning.
Good luck,
V 8)