Author Topic: your experiences on deca...  (Read 2320 times)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
your experiences on deca...
« on: April 30, 2007, 06:58:05 AM »
my first time using it was today. Took my first shot of this year's cycle and can't wait to see how I react to it. What experiences did you guys have when using it? It came recommended for my next stacked cycle so I'm greatly anticipating the results

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: your experiences on deca...
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 08:27:40 AM »
My joints felt great. Strength went up. No real down side but then again I was using Test with it.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 09:16:29 AM »
I'm using test as well...taking 600mg of test e and 300mg of deca a week for 15 weeks or so that's the plan. Also I have a question in regards to the making of deca.

My deca only has BA in it. No BB. Is it necessary to have it? Test E didnt' call for it but the deca had some brew instructions with it in there. Does it really matter about BB? I know BA is the more important of the two.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 10:15:54 AM »
One of the best drugs out there for adding size...coupled with test it's unstopable. You will bloat a little, it comes with it but you're gaining so who cares.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 11:31:53 AM »
Outstanding for joints, you can flat out mask injury w/ it, but that aint good.
I remember the 1st few times I used it, It made me SO So hungry! Like sudden low blood sugar shaking hunger.  At 600mg/ wk it shuts me down right now. And, I get no real added bennies going up from 200 to the 400 range, so I just throw 200 or so  in w/ long acting Test a couple times a year.

I've used it to help rehab a nagging shoulder injury w/ great success along w/ light PT exercises. THis was  a stubborn 6mo+ painfull injury that resisted EVERY other rehab method.
Keep the Testo dose double deca to avoid hardness issues where it counts, and cut out the Deca a bit before you stop the Testos is my method.

I'd never consider it alone. If you do, you might last 2-3 wks at a moderate dose before mattress rodeo cums to a abrupt halt.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 01:11:05 PM »
mattress rodeo!!! hahahahhahahaha...that's a new one!

deca/test is my favorite stack for building muscle.

8)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2007, 01:33:52 PM »

deca/test is my favorite stack for building muscle.

8)

Was gonna say the same thing. 

Hows the knee doing Overload?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2007, 02:11:16 PM »
Was gonna say the same thing. 

Hows the knee doing Overload?

much better, i'm walking normal again and i start physical therapy tomorrow. went to the doc today and he said it looked great and i already have 90 degrees of flexibility.

i can start riding the bike and doing very light one legged leg press this week, i'm just happy to be walking again. i've lost 9 pounds but i will get that back quickly. i haven't touched a weight in 3 weeks! i will resume upper body training wednesday.

8)

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2007, 03:03:14 PM »
for me mass was great of course it came along with some bloat, but the hunger was something i couldn't ingnore.  its seemed i was eating all the time nothing would fill me up except carbs like oatmeal.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2007, 03:11:21 PM »
much better, i'm walking normal again and i start physical therapy tomorrow. went to the doc today and he said it looked great and i already have 90 degrees of flexibility.

i can start riding the bike and doing very light one legged leg press this week, i'm just happy to be walking again. i've lost 9 pounds but i will get that back quickly. i haven't touched a weight in 3 weeks! i will resume upper body training wednesday.

8)

Good to hear the knee is recovering so well. I made problems 4 mine working too soon on it. Bottom line was prolly 3-4 extra weeks to recover, and real nasty painfull to get last degrees ROM back. I couldn't bring myself to turn down a grand a day, but it wasn't worth it.  Swelled up all purple black and blue.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2007, 06:30:03 PM »
Good to hear the knee is recovering so well. I made problems 4 mine working too soon on it. Bottom line was prolly 3-4 extra weeks to recover, and real nasty painfull to get last degrees ROM back. I couldn't bring myself to turn down a grand a day, but it wasn't worth it.  Swelled up all purple black and blue.

Thanks.

i haven't been to work since the surgery. i decided to take time off and let my body recover, i think it has paid off. i did alot of research before the surgery so i could come back to training in the fastest time period. plus i had alot of sick time accumulated so I've been using that up.

8)

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • I saw you just the other day my how you have grow
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2007, 11:44:08 PM »
Deca is great lookin forward to my offseason cycle here in a month cept I like Equipoise better

DarthNemesis21

• Getbig II
  • The darkside makes you stonger.Gives you focus!
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2007, 12:27:12 PM »
Felt great,Strength Went through the roof.When I pro wrestled.I had bad knee&shoulder injuries.They went away with one cycle of deca/test.
Down side.I didn't balance my deca to test ratios(Test2:Deca1)twice.KILLED my cock both times.The dreaded "DECA DICK"struck another poor sap.
But the lesson was learned.

So if you like to get laid.Or you got a lady who likes to get laid.Keep it 2-1.
Or you just might catch her in the hucklebuck with some other dude who did. ;)

Deca N' Test = Meat N' Taters
give in to the darkside

BAZZERKER

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2007, 04:03:22 PM »
would highly recomend eq instead but if you dont have the source. make sure u run the test a few wks after the deca is done, decca dick is not just a saying......
I

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2007, 08:57:11 AM »
would highly recomend eq instead but if you dont have the source. make sure u run the test a few wks after the deca is done, decca dick is not just a saying......

I've never used EQ (except VPX ProHor, not bad for a PH) but it seems that guys either LOVE EQ or HATE it ???
ANyone else notice that? Really strange.