Author Topic: yet another question regarding HRT  (Read 1494 times)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
yet another question regarding HRT
« on: October 10, 2007, 08:04:29 PM »
OK i ?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: yet another question regarding HRT
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 08:07:10 PM »
Why are you looking for Deca? What are your goals?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 08:31:07 PM »
typically if you are presribed an injectable...its gonna be test e or test c

if youre looking for the doc to give you deca, i would say...either prepare yourself for a letdown, or see if chris benoits doc is still practicing.

seewhat he/she gives you when you ask for a bump...test/ deca ratios are usually run at a 2:1 ratio....so wait and see what you are given.....then consider options of self medicating for gains

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 04:20:17 AM »
Yes in the USA.
I wish everyone dealing without any FIRST HAND experience about subjects would state so.

Ive used MANY USA HRT services over the years. Previous to the Signature Shutdown, anything was OK.
I was able to order 1yr worth of test and deca and practicly as many of 3 orals as a guy could eat in a year in 1 order. They loved it.

I'd bet you can get some Deca also. Dont expect a lot, but push for 200mg week.
Tell them if your shoulders are hurtin  ;) and that you or friends  had good results in past w/ Deca 4 that.

When a Dr hears youve used a product at a dose previously, it takes a load of fear off their mind about
bad sides.

Get your ass into the PDR (Physicians Desk Referance) or Phy Gen Rx and learn MAXIMUM indicated prescribing doses!
Quote them, and be unsatisfied w/ your results till you getin them to prescribe at least 250mg of test.
THATS WHAT THE MED BOOKS QUOTE. SAME DOSE FOR DECA.
THEY ACTUYALY QUATE UP TO 400TE.

Why do you think Schering makes Testoviron in 250mg amps?
Dont be afraid to say thet to the Dr.
Saying your still low energy and sexdrive/ poor appetits, lost body weight, weak, ....
They are jerks about it, you need win the fight. Your advantage is knowing more than them.
They are clueless. Learm more, get data on your side.
I cant believe that they dont want to write at least 200mg TE.
Push for 200TE and 200 Deca, Save HCG for post cycle (Theres another month of kick ass workouts)
Ask for some orals also. Var, Halo, or stan in the usa.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2007, 04:38:01 AM »
How frequent does the PDR indicate for 250 mg injections?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2007, 05:30:30 AM »
How frequent does the PDR indicate for 250 mg injections?

It will depend on the country you are in, the date of the book and the "indication" (reason) its used for.

USA call for up to 400mg dose of TE, but every 2-3 weeks if I recall. THAT is a stupid and impractical dose.
Drs are free to tailor ANY Drug dose to the patient. Thats what medicine is supposed to be.

BUt in the USA we have  self-serving Politicians, bureaucrats, and Law enforcement with personal ambitions practicing medicine instead of Drs.
Please contact your congressmen and reps in that regard and point out clear specific instances if you have them. The insanity must end.