Author Topic: year long tren ace usage?  (Read 43208 times)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: year long tren ace usage?
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2012, 01:11:01 AM »

Tren cough is somewhat of a generic term...it can actually happen with any injectable steroid but you're more susceptible with Tren. I've had it happen even with testosterone.

do you happen to know the solvents and carry oil used in that Test?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2012, 01:39:04 AM »
300mgs/week?
Yup,along with two other compounds.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2012, 07:58:49 AM »
you should definitely come off tren ace for part of the year, or any tren for that matter (don't misinterpret what i said for "you can then jump on tren e!" that is not what i meant)

i personally do often run tren for about 6 months straight, and i will start with the long esther, and then let it die out of my system (essentially giving my body a small break) and then run the short esther. but never really longer than 6 months. and even at 6 months this is truly pushing it.

just give yourself a break. even pros do a few bridges (big bridges, but bridges nonetheless). i mean even if you run 500 mg test and 600 mg EQ, that is a good dose to give yourself a break on for a couple months. and the body really appreciates these breaks!!!

i don't believe in the "receptor" talk, but i know from personal experience that after giving my body a nice bridge/cruise, i feel SO much fucking healthier! and then i come back even stronger than ever before on my next blast.

so i hope you take my advice. tren is not meant to be run year round. i am a huge proponent on staying on gear year round and never coming off, but please don't stay on tren all year. give yourself some breaks. i am not going to sit here and say that tren is a toxic compound, or whatever. i am not into the science of hormones. i am into personal experience. and from personal experience i can tell you that when you get around the 6 month mark of using a serious dose of tren (over 100 mg daily) your body starts to feel a bit off.

if you don't know what i mean by off, then give it a go. around the 6 month mark you will see what i am saying.

I think I will take your advice. It's kind of a bad time to start cruising since its about to be summer but I think I'll take 2 months off or so and see what my body looks like then go from there. I do want to get bloodwork though....speaking of which, since you seem to be a heavy user from what I have seen, what kind of bloodwork/health do you get when running things long term like tren?

Well said.

There's really no reason to stay on Tren year round. I think a lot of guys who stay on indefinitely but use the same compounds at the same doses the entire time really end up short changing themselves. One of the primary keys to continued progress is change...this can occur through food as well but hormones will have the biggest effect. It can also apply to training...a break will let the body refresh, and when you come back your progress will continue at a higher rate.

I've said it probably a thousand times...rotations with Nandrolone and Trenbolone are fantastic...throw in cruise periods with test and repeat. This is hard to beat IMO.

Tren cough is somewhat of a generic term...it can actually happen with any injectable steroid but you're more susceptible with Tren. I've had it happen even with testosterone.

yea I hear you man

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2012, 08:51:42 AM »
well I get no bad sides from tren and have gone up to 700mg per week. I have been on it for 6 months now, with only a break last week due to a vacation. I haven't gotten blood work since right before I started it 6 months ago. I know I need to again, it's just so dam expensive (not that it's a good excuse not to)

Dude get some blood work soon. Health is worth more than money and.even tho u might feel good, the most dangerous things are always slient. Bp, cholesterol, liver values, etc.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2012, 09:43:23 AM »
you should definitely come off tren ace for part of the year, or any tren for that matter (don't misinterpret what i said for "you can then jump on tren e!" that is not what i meant)

i personally do often run tren for about 6 months straight, and i will start with the long esther, and then let it die out of my system (essentially giving my body a small break) and then run the short esther. but never really longer than 6 months. and even at 6 months this is truly pushing it.

just give yourself a break. even pros do a few bridges (big bridges, but bridges nonetheless). i mean even if you run 500 mg test and 600 mg EQ, that is a good dose to give yourself a break on for a couple months. and the body really appreciates these breaks!!!

i don't believe in the "receptor" talk, but i know from personal experience that after giving my body a nice bridge/cruise, i feel SO much fucking healthier! and then i come back even stronger than ever before on my next blast.

so i hope you take my advice. tren is not meant to be run year round. i am a huge proponent on staying on gear year round and never coming off, but please don't stay on tren all year. give yourself some breaks. i am not going to sit here and say that tren is a toxic compound, or whatever. i am not into the science of hormones. i am into personal experience. and from personal experience i can tell you that when you get around the 6 month mark of using a serious dose of tren (over 100 mg daily) your body starts to feel a bit off.

if you don't know what i mean by off, then give it a go. around the 6 month mark you will see what i am saying.

breaks are good but bridging is complete fucking nonsense. come off or stay on.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2012, 10:53:21 AM »
Blood work won't show left ventricular hypertrophy, which 19-nors are known for.
I think all steroids cause it, but 19-nors are particularly bad for it and are harder
on arteries.

UXL

• Getbig I
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2012, 02:33:50 PM »
This is interesting because most will tell you to run it for approx. 8 wks and I ran it for 10 wks and I got a lot of comments telling me I was pushing the limit going 10 wks. But that is just what I was told and mostly broknowledge. But I do not think it is liver or kidney toxic but High Blood Pressure puts a lot of strain on your Kidneys and it is a secondary side effect from the high blood pressure not directly from the compound itself.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2012, 02:35:26 PM »

Completely fucking incorrect again my man

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2012, 02:40:55 PM »
Well said.

There's really no reason to stay on Tren year round. I think a lot of guys who stay on indefinitely but use the same compounds at the same doses the entire time really end up short changing themselves. One of the primary keys to continued progress is change...this can occur through food as well but hormones will have the biggest effect. It can also apply to training...a break will let the body refresh, and when you come back your progress will continue at a higher rate.

I've said it probably a thousand times...rotations with Nandrolone and Trenbolone are fantastic...throw in cruise periods with test and repeat. This is hard to beat IMO.

I can not agree more ... Very well put Arnold. Either transitioning from 19 nor to 19 nor (Npp or deca to tren) or combining the two for an extended period of time and then cruising (bridging) for 1-2 months on test does MY body wonders. I don't personally care if someone disagrees with the concept of bridging because I have been around the block. Ran everything. And cruising/bridging does the body WONDERS.

It is not "off or on". Because while off for too long you lose EVERYTHING. But if you bridge with 500-750g
Test and optional gh at low dose you keep it all.

What do you choose? I choose to bridge.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2012, 02:49:53 PM »
This is directed at Arnold Jr. and Smoofcat:

What length of the rotations do you like to do of each? Tren is my favourite drug by far, so while i do want to take breaks from it i want the breaks to be short. What do you think of something like this?

Test Prop/Tren Ace for 12 weeks
Test Prop/EQ for 6 weeks
Test Prop/NPP for 6 weeks
etc...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2012, 02:50:37 PM »
your going to lose size either way, bridging or coming off. might hold on to a little more by bridging, but your body will be much more sensitive to the drugs when you go back on after being off completely.  

ronnie and levrone. they took TIME OFF. not bridging.

i figure, if imma be on imma be ON. if imma take a break and let my body recoup, then im really gonna do it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2012, 02:51:42 PM »

What length of the rotations do you like to do of each? Tren is my favourite drug by far, so while i do want to take breaks from it i want the breaks to be short. What do you think of something like this?

Test Prop/EQ for 6 weeks

etc...
that right there looks real nice to me.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2012, 03:04:08 PM »
that right there looks real nice to me.

Yeah im basically gonna be keeping the dosages pretty high(for me) on all the different compounds, so i feel like i should always keep progressing. tren is the best but i find after about 3 months i remain the same look unless i bump up the dosage. id prefer just to switch off from 700 tren to 1200 eq rather than have to bump my tren up to keep gaining off it. im on the test eq portion of that right now

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2012, 03:23:09 PM »

Test Prop/EQ for 6 weeks
etc...

My preference...and this is sort of approximate:

WK 1-10 Test & Nandro
WK 9-10 Test, Nandro & Tren
WK 11-18 Test & Tren

EQ could be thrown in there just about anywhere for 8-10 wks.

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2012, 03:58:35 PM »
anyone ever done this? How high of a dose? Anyone know the risks other than broscience? I don't want to come off

I've been on 600/wk of tren e for about 4 months now, nowhere near a year, but I just today increased the dose to 800/wk and had bloodwork done 4 weeks ago. Everything was in "normal" range, but triglycerides were 180, not out of range, but higher than "ideal." according to my doc. I'm using 500mg niacin, baby aspirin, 4g omega 3, 200mg COQ10, 300mg grape seed extract, 800mg plant phytosterols, and 500mg tumeric. Just started 20min post-wo cardio too, that should all be plenty to keep everything in range.

In short, get blood work done and know his you respond to tren, then decide whether or not you can handle being on it for a year. Side effects of gear are blown out of proportion and often very exaggerated. IMO you can do it, just get blood work every 3 months to monitor everything, and address any issues if they arise. True concerns would be hdl, ldl, triglyceride, and total cholesterol levels, irritability/anxiety/mood issues, and possibly prolactin issues if you're prone. I tolerate tren extremely well, so it's really individual response as well.

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2012, 04:04:26 PM »
Another question: Let's say HDL and whatever else gets out of wack...does it continue to get out of wack more and more over time or does it pretty much stay where it is unless I alter the dose?

The numbers may level out, but due to continuously higher than normal levels, plaque will continue to build in your arteries at an accelerated rate = major heart issues. You gotta get the blood work done bro and stay consistent with it. I do once every 3 months personally.

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2012, 04:14:33 PM »

^^^ignorance at its finest...

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2012, 04:24:30 PM »
your going to lose size either way, bridging or coming off. might hold on to a little more by bridging, but your body will be much more sensitive to the drugs when you go back on after being off completely.  

i figure, if imma be on imma be ON. if imma take a break and let my body recoup, then im really gonna do it.

Bodybuilders lie. Why? Their own personal reasons. But unless you lived with either Ronnie or Kevin, you have no clue what they did or did not do.

silverback1984

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2012, 04:28:25 PM »
i do 8wks blast then cruise for 2wks on low dose test ,then blast away again and keep repeating, works a treat, i feel i get a better kick this way, anyone else run like this ?,

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2012, 04:58:59 PM »
Ran tren ace Sept/Oct/Nov last year, been running tren e Dec to present, so 7 months total, about 500mg weekly.

Was going to switch back to ace when my tren e stockpile runs out in a few weeks as the enanth gives me horrible shoulder acne, but the novos I've just started seem to be clearing that up, so might just get some more tren e, cheaper and fewer injects, dose for dose about the same good effect as far as I can tell.

Still get night sweats, and have a slightly shorter fuse, but I console myself with cake and ice cream in unfeasable quantities. Everyone I know who's on a diet fucking hates me.   8)

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2012, 05:19:51 PM »

Test Prop/EQ for 6 weeks
etc...

the only thing with running eq in between fast acting compounds is that you don't feel the effects of the eq until about 3-4 weeks in and then by the time its in full effect you're already on the tren ace boat...and even though you aren't taking any more eq its still lingering in the system

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2012, 06:46:29 PM »

The problem tbombz is you post these really strong opinions on cycles/drugs etc, but everytime you post a pic it looks like you have no idea what the fuck you are doing.
I think it's time to put up or shut up.

Back on topic, I also like to alternate NPP/Deca with Tren.  Going to try NPP/Primo/Sust soon for 12 weeks then cruise for 4-6 weeks until I feel "good" then hop back on tren.  It's hard to define feeling good, but once I have been on a low dose of test only I just feel better all around. 

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2012, 06:52:47 PM »
The problem tbombz is you post these really strong opinions on cycles/drugs etc, but everytime you post a pic it looks like you have no idea what the fuck you are doing.
I think it's time to put up or shut up.

Back on topic, I also like to alternate NPP/Deca with Tren.  Going to try NPP/Primo/Sust soon for 12 weeks then cruise for 4-6 weeks until I feel "good" then hop back on tren.  It's hard to define feeling good, but once I have been on a low dose of test only I just feel better all around. 

lol X100, probably the worst guy to take any type of drug advice from.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2012, 07:30:34 PM »
This is interesting because most will tell you to run it for approx. 8 wks and I ran it for 10 wks and I got a lot of comments telling me I was pushing the limit going 10 wks. But that is just what I was told and mostly broknowledge. But I do not think it is liver or kidney toxic but High Blood Pressure puts a lot of strain on your Kidneys and it is a secondary side effect from the high blood pressure not directly from the compound itself.

tren has no effect on kidneys. That has been proven...However, I am more concerned about cholesterol than anything

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2012, 07:33:03 PM »
I've been on 600/wk of tren e for about 4 months now, nowhere near a year, but I just today increased the dose to 800/wk and had bloodwork done 4 weeks ago. Everything was in "normal" range, but triglycerides were 180, not out of range, but higher than "ideal." according to my doc. I'm using 500mg niacin, baby aspirin, 4g omega 3, 200mg COQ10, 300mg grape seed extract, 800mg plant phytosterols, and 500mg tumeric. Just started 20min post-wo cardio too, that should all be plenty to keep everything in range.

In short, get blood work done and know his you respond to tren, then decide whether or not you can handle being on it for a year. Side effects of gear are blown out of proportion and often very exaggerated. IMO you can do it, just get blood work every 3 months to monitor everything, and address any issues if they arise. True concerns would be hdl, ldl, triglyceride, and total cholesterol levels, irritability/anxiety/mood issues, and possibly prolactin issues if you're prone. I tolerate tren extremely well, so it's really individual response as well.

so you think all that stuff really helps? I always kind of thought it was all nonsense and a waste of money because the only true way to get everything back to normal is to come off whatever is causing it.

Also, yea cholesterol and stuff is really my main concern. Specifically HDL and triglycerides