Author Topic: Your opinion is this physique competitive?  (Read 4730 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Your opinion is this physique competitive?
« on: January 25, 2016, 11:08:02 AM »
New ifbb npc classic physique division has caught my interest. 6ft 215-220 depenING on carb cycle currently

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: Your opinion is this physique competitive?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 11:13:18 AM »
Trying to resize it to see if I'm pissing in the wind with thoughts of competition

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 11:15:27 AM »
Depends how it looks on game day. That pic is 25lbs or more away from stage shape. legs are downsized, calves too.

?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 11:16:39 AM »
i think classic physique might become a tremendous division..
ill assume its gonna be the aesthetic monster division imo.
i think they have weight and height classes in there...
but youll have to step on stage against guys like sadik etc. (even though he says he doesnt want to cross divisions).
theres also a guy on promuscle who wants to attend there, hes a huge abuser and uses everything under the sun but he looks like it every bit too.

youre looking good, dont get me wrong.
but i think youll need to be pretty massive with very good proportions to be competitive there

on another note do you isolate your abs? if not, start doing so immediately... imo your abs are lacking and abs extremely essential both in normal and classic physique  ;)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2016, 11:19:36 AM »
Yea I want to try a local smaller show but I'm not thick enough at 6ft to do shit in regular body building which isall thats offered at the small local shows around here....I figured if I cut to around 200 lbs the 5ft11-6ft class b is up to and including 205 lbs limit

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2016, 12:35:33 PM »
i think classic physique might become a tremendous division..
ill assume its gonna be the aesthetic monster division imo.
i think they have weight and height classes in there...
but youll have to step on stage against guys like sadik etc. (even though he says he doesnt want to cross divisions).
theres also a guy on promuscle who wants to attend there, hes a huge abuser and uses everything under the sun but he looks like it every bit too.

youre looking good, dont get me wrong.
but i think youll need to be pretty massive with very good proportions to be competitive there

on another note do you isolate your abs? if not, start doing so immediately... imo your abs are lacking and abs extremely essential both in normal and classic physique  ;)
THIS...ANY WAY GOOD BUILD SOLID CHEST,ARMS'BI'S..LEGS COULD USE MORE SIZE  AND ABS LIKE JIZMO MORE THICKNESS'DEPTH' TO THEM ...

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2016, 01:04:01 PM »
Thanks for replies 3 weeks into diet now, so I'll see where I end up at. I have came along way from where I started I used to b a 240lbs pile of fat shit. I agree I need more legs as well I wasted many years on barbell back squat does jack shit for my leg size I still do it but more front squat and narrow leg press and seperate  my legs into 2 days quads n hams.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2016, 01:14:33 PM »
Thanks for replies 3 weeks into diet now, so I'll see where I end up at. I have came along way from where I started I used to b a 240lbs pile of fat shit. I agree I need more legs as well I wasted many years on barbell back squat does jack shit for my leg size I still do it but more front squat and narrow leg press and seperate  my legs into 2 days quads n hams.
NICE,,,THAT WILL WORK NARROW SMITH SQUATS AS WELL AND HI REP LEG PRESS/DROPS PLATE OFF ,PLATE OFF,ECT...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2016, 01:21:36 PM »
try hack squats

this is coming from the leg man himself dj  ;D ;D ;D (j/k about the "leg man" stuff, but i've been doing hacks for a little over a month now and my legs have certainly come up  ;))

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2016, 02:17:04 PM »
Yea hacks I do those as well narrow stanced

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2016, 02:43:05 PM »
Any reason why you want to compete? Your physique is good enough to pull bitches in clothes and shirtless by the pool/beachside

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2016, 03:15:10 PM »
Yea hacks I do those as well narrow stanced

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2016, 04:10:05 PM »
Any reason why you want to compete? Your physique is good enough to pull bitches in clothes and shirtless by the pool/beachside
To see if I have a chance with what I have worked on, I know I don't in regular body building at 6ft ide need to b way heavier and carry alot more mass. Then I heard about this new division and it lit up a light bulb.
I don't train to look good for bitches I am married with 2 kids I lift because I enjoy to. Dieting and so on fell into where I am now to get here. I am also somewhat in the "fitness industry". I have a Few friends who comPete they always say ide do well.

I'd just have to diet down and b close to where ide need to b. But recently came to the cold hard fact that posing is tough as fuck.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2016, 04:13:59 PM »
To see if I have a chance with what I have worked on, I know I don't in regular body building at 6ft ide need to b way heavier and carry alot more mass. Then I heard about this new division and it lit up a light bulb.
I don't train to look good for bitches I am married with 2 kids I lift because I enjoy to. Dieting and so on fell into where I am now to get here. I am also somewhat in the "fitness industry". I have a Few friends who comPete they always say ide do well.

I'd just have to diet down and b close to where ide need to b. But recently came to the cold hard fact that posing is tough as fuck.

yup, harder than actual trainings or maybe I just train like a pussy???
?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2016, 04:26:47 PM »
Lol idk but it's fucking harder I feel retarded not realizing what it takes until I tried and you tubed the shit. All the pics above r absolutely wrong poses

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2016, 04:28:55 PM »
Back and delts need work

Abs Will probably come in as you lose weight

I'd say a 30-35ish lbs for contest weight

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2016, 07:03:45 AM »
Lol idk but it's fucking harder I feel retarded not realizing what it takes until I tried and you tubed the shit. All the pics above r absolutely wrong poses

Find a pro or amature with similar build to your self and try and copy, then tweak to suit your self..

What is strange is hitting shots without using a mirror...also hitting a lat spread when your tanned/oiled up takes getting used to..

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2016, 07:09:24 AM »
New ifbb npc classic physique division has caught my interest. 6ft 215-220 depenING on carb cycle currently

a regular person on a sensible diet and training program could look better then you now in 6 months time.
ditch the elastic pants superman and throw in the towel before you hang up dat thong. bodybuilding isn't for you.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2016, 11:02:56 AM »
a regular person on a sensible diet and training program could look better then you now in 6 months time.
ditch the elastic pants superman and throw in the towel before you hang up dat thong. bodybuilding isn't for you.
Lol thanks for the words of encouragement. But i disagree I think you r a 140 lb female

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2016, 11:22:55 AM »
Find a pro or amature with similar build to your self and try and copy, then tweak to suit your self..

What is strange is hitting shots without using a mirror...also hitting a lat spread when your tanned/oiled up takes getting used to..
Thanks for the advise

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2016, 11:26:16 AM »
So everybody on a regular diet and training program can look better than me in 6 months? Lol super man.. bitch it's cold out here hence the pants

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2016, 11:42:37 AM »
So everybody on a regular diet and training program can look better than me in 6 months? Lol super man.. bitch it's cold out here hence the pants
DUDE YOU HAVE A GOOD BUILD,BI'S CHEST LOOK GREAT ,,ABOUT 15/20 LBS AND THAT ALONE YOU WILL LOOK GREAT 'WATER LOSS/SOME FAT'QUADS AREN'T THAT BAD GOOD THICKNESS AT TEAR DROPS,,NEED SOME SWEEP THATS ALL/TRAPS,IF YOU DON'T COMPETE THE WAY YOU LOOK NOW IS GOOD/SOLID FULL MUSCLE...MAYBE LIKE I SAID 10/15 LBS FOR SUMMER/VACATION WOULD SUFFICE..

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2016, 12:29:48 PM »
pesto what are you running atm?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2016, 02:03:12 PM »
250 enanthate 250 deca 250 masterone shot on Monday gonna do another in the morning but was on 250 test E for a while. So nothing but a small dose for about 8 weeksprior to Monday additional deca and mast

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2016, 03:37:34 PM »
You look good for the low doses you run for sure. But need some serious thought about running some decent amounts of gear to be competitive