Author Topic: 🇺🇸 Kyle Rittenhouse released from prison  (Read 13668 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse released from prison
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2021, 06:26:04 PM »
I hope this kid get at least hundreds of millions out of this starting with the state of Wisconsin for even allowing this to happen then move on to every media outlet and liberals talking head for defamation

Me too.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2021, 06:26:19 PM »
Who wrote that Sandmann was one of the WaPo and CNN's highest paid employees?  ;D

;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2021, 11:33:12 PM »
I hope this kid get at least hundreds of millions out of this starting with the state of Wisconsin for even allowing this to happen then move on to every media outlet and liberals talking head for defamation

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2021, 06:53:54 PM »
Good summary of how the media and members of Congress have been lying about this kid and the entire situation.

The Media's Verdict on Kyle Rittenhouse
Why so many got this story so wrong.
Bari Weiss
https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/the-medias-verdict-on-kyle-rittenhouse

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2021, 07:16:05 PM »
Good summary of how the media and members of Congress have been lying about this kid and the entire situation.

The Media's Verdict on Kyle Rittenhouse
Why so many got this story so wrong.
Bari Weiss
https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/the-medias-verdict-on-kyle-rittenhouse

Hmm, maybe we should look at some example about how Republican and THE TRAITOR constantly lied about BLM and others

I mean, if you're actually really concerned about politicians lying about things like this

Here is one to start:  https://www.denverpost.com/2020/08/28/fact-check-trump-rnc-speech/

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/01/us/politics/antifa-conspiracy-capitol-riot.html

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2021, 07:17:33 PM »
Me too.

If he's convicted maybe you two can visit him in prison and bring him some cookies

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2021, 10:25:02 AM »
Hmm, maybe we should look at some example about how Republican and THE TRAITOR constantly lied about BLM and others

I mean, if you're actually really concerned about politicians lying about things like this

Here is one to start:  https://www.denverpost.com/2020/08/28/fact-check-trump-rnc-speech/

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/01/us/politics/antifa-conspiracy-capitol-riot.html
Trump-Trump-Trump-He owns my mind-Trump-Trump-Trump-All the time-Trump-Trump-Trump

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2021, 06:21:23 PM »
Trump-Trump-Trump-He owns my mind-Trump-Trump-Trump-All the time-Trump-Trump-Trump
She is incapable of any sort of interaction without repeating every media Trump talking point.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 18, 2021, 07:27:54 PM »
She is incapable of any sort of interaction without repeating every media Trump talking point.

;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 19, 2021, 02:27:12 AM »
I know. Straw is probably like Rosie O'Donnell and going to therapy for TDS ever since the 2016 election. "He" may actually be Rosie O'Donnell.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Re: 🇺🇸 Kyle Rittenhouse released from prison
« Reply #85 on: November 19, 2021, 03:11:05 PM »
Not guilty.  The jury got it right.  God Bless that kid. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #86 on: November 19, 2021, 03:47:46 PM »
https://babylonbee.com/news/rittenhouse-sandmann-agree-to-share-joint-custody-of-cnn

Rittenhouse, Sandmann Agree To Share Joint Custody Of CNN

ATLANTA, GA—With Rittenhouse found "not guilty", media outlets across the country are preparing for costly defamation lawsuits after a year of calling him a white supremacist.

With CNN already half-owned by Nick Sandmann, the famous fake news organization will soon be giving the other half of its ownership over to Kyle Rittenhouse. The two have agreed to share joint custody.

"We would like to announce that our clients have come to an agreement to share custody of CNN," said Sandman and Rittenhouse's legal teams. "Sandmann will have custody on weekdays, with custody transferring over to Rittenhouse on holidays and weekends."

After the announcement, Rittenhouse began weeping upon realizing he was now a multimillionaire, while Sandmann smirked like a big MAGA hat-wearing jerkface.

Neither party has decided what to do with Brian Stelter, who may have to be put up for adoption.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #87 on: November 19, 2021, 04:24:11 PM »
https://babylonbee.com/news/rittenhouse-sandmann-agree-to-share-joint-custody-of-cnn

Rittenhouse, Sandmann Agree To Share Joint Custody Of CNN

ATLANTA, GA—With Rittenhouse found "not guilty", media outlets across the country are preparing for costly defamation lawsuits after a year of calling him a white supremacist.

With CNN already half-owned by Nick Sandmann, the famous fake news organization will soon be giving the other half of its ownership over to Kyle Rittenhouse. The two have agreed to share joint custody.

"We would like to announce that our clients have come to an agreement to share custody of CNN," said Sandman and Rittenhouse's legal teams. "Sandmann will have custody on weekdays, with custody transferring over to Rittenhouse on holidays and weekends."

After the announcement, Rittenhouse began weeping upon realizing he was now a multimillionaire, while Sandmann smirked like a big MAGA hat-wearing jerkface.

Neither party has decided what to do with Brian Stelter, who may have to be put up for adoption.

;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #88 on: November 19, 2021, 05:23:32 PM »

Don't you like reading about your messiah?

I only brought it up to remind you that THE TRAITOR has done more of what Bum is whining about than anyone else

Did you see how Biden reacted to the Rittenhouse decision

That's how a POTUS is supposed to react, assuming one actually respects the rule of law

THE TRAITOR of course is famous for whining how everything is so unfair after trials when he didn't like the results
and often made comments before and during trials that were deemed by many legal experts as an attempt at witness tampering or witness intimidation

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: November 19, 2021, 05:43:57 PM »
Not guilty.  The jury got it right.  God Bless that kid.
Thank God.  This is going to be a rich kid.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #90 on: November 19, 2021, 06:11:09 PM »

Why is Biden angry and concerned ?! 

I only brought it up to remind you that THE TRAITOR has done more of what Bum is whining about than anyone else

That's how a POTUS is supposed to react, assuming one actually respects the rule of law

THE TRAITOR of course is famous for whining how everything is so unfair after trials when he didn't like the results
and often made comments before and during trials that were deemed by many legal experts as an attempt at witness tampering or witness intimidation

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #91 on: November 20, 2021, 05:24:06 AM »
Why is Biden angry and concerned ?!

Hopefully, politicians get sued from this, especially Ayana Pressley.

The case was textbook self defense.

Being saddened by this means you don't respect or know the laws of the country.
Y

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 20, 2021, 07:39:17 AM »

That's rich, the rule of law....like the left follows the Constitution?

Real leaders don't wear diapers and shit on the Pope....then fart on Camilla for kicks.

TDS lives on.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #93 on: November 20, 2021, 07:50:41 AM »
Hopefully, politicians get sued from this, especially Ayana Pressley.

The case was textbook self defense.

Being saddened by this means you don't respect or know the laws of the country.

The liberal meltdowns are pathetic and unbelievable. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #94 on: November 20, 2021, 07:53:55 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 29, 2021, 10:24:33 AM »
“Rittenhouse Should Pay for his Crimes”: ASU Students Demand the Expulsion of Kyle Rittenhouse
November 28, 2021
https://jonathanturley.org/2021/11/28/rittenhouse-should-pay-for-his-crimes-asu-students-demand-the-expulsion-of-kyle-rittenhouse/

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 29, 2021, 11:16:14 AM »
“Rittenhouse Should Pay for his Crimes”: ASU Students Demand the Expulsion of Kyle Rittenhouse
November 28, 2021
https://jonathanturley.org/2021/11/28/rittenhouse-should-pay-for-his-crimes-asu-students-demand-the-expulsion-of-kyle-rittenhouse/
He'd be crazy to go to any college with all the left wing nutjobs there. He should focus on civil court cases and winning enough money to be comfortable for the rest of his life.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 29, 2021, 11:24:35 AM »
He'd be crazy to go to any college with all the left wing nutjobs there. He should focus on civil court cases and winning enough money to be comfortable for the rest of his life.

His options are pretty limited.  He should go to Hillsdale IMO.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 29, 2021, 11:27:42 AM »
His options are pretty limited.  He should go to Hillsdale IMO.
That would be his best choice if he decides to go.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 29, 2021, 01:43:01 PM »
This is ridiculous. He's an online student. Hope the college refuses to expel him. It is interesting and slightly ironic that he is nursing student.