Author Topic: Filthy one legged whore  (Read 120247 times)

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
Re: Ha ha ha! Meltdown of all meldowns...ROTFLMAO!!!
« Reply #100 on: March 18, 2007, 02:57:51 PM »
First of all, let me say that I'm INCREDIBLY PROUD of Getbig after seeing what some of those little tits from MD are saying about this board with what can only be pure hatred. Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never been around that board, but I just had a look at the thread that was linked to it. The SQUAD would clean house there 8) Tiny tits having the audacity to post pics of themselves in their avatar that make Buttsuck look like Ken Jones (I'd have said Jay Cutler, but some things are metaphysically impossible even in imagination) and saying, "Those guys there are mean" etc and all that tells me that the great Sarcasm must be considered as nothing short of the Devil himself 8)

In regards to Mike and Laura - I think there's a problem on both sides, although I don't see much fault with the Arvillas. I'm actually amazed that they expect less-than-viciously cruel treatment from at least some of the members here after all this time! Mike and Cheri, mark my words - no matter who you are or what you do, there's going to be people hating you and pointing out your flaws, which we all have. You can't let that get to you, too much. You've got to do what you've got to do. I know you guys don't think it's going to be a Mayhem-like environment here, but still, I always detect a faint surprise that's very obvious when you respond to even your regular haters.

I won't go to the extent of saying Mike looks great, cause he doesn't - at least, not overall. Mike's passionate about bodybuilding in a positive way, but he's got as much genetics for bodybuilding as Adonis has for face modelling. He can convince himself that he looks good and he does, but only compared to his previous self, which is NOT good enough to get universal praise or even majority praise. Most of the guys who encourage him with positive vibes do it cause they like Mike as a person (as do I) and not because they think he's a good bodybuilder, which he's not. That's the thing with bodybuilding - you can go onstage looking like buttsuck or Jocelyn pelletier and do some posing and earn some placing. But that doesn't make you a bodybuilder and most certainly, not one that's praiseworthy.

So Mike, go ahead and do what you do, but don't be surprised if people continue to hate, insult and mock you in every cruel way possible. Hell, Ronnie Coleman, Dorian Yates and Arnold S get laughed at here.

As for Laura, you did a great job and I'm one of those guys who thought you looked great even before you leaned up. Not 'supermodel' great, but 'I envy Mike cause he's got a sweetheart who's lovely' great. The same goes for you - It's good to see you compete and use that as an excuse to get in the best shape of your life, but that's where the compliments will end. You won't be appreciated for your capacity as a fitness competitor. Serenity comes from saying yes to existence, so just accept the fact that there are a few people who'll appreciate you and that's all you need to shrug off the bad stuff that'll always be there as long as you keep fuelling it with pics of you competing or otherwise ;D

Long boring fucking post.  ::)

dawakaman

• Getbig III
  • Never settle for less
« Reply #101 on: March 18, 2007, 03:00:15 PM »
LOL @ both of these threads. Mike and Laura both suck as competitors, but are suprised when they are ripped apart for being attention whores who post pics in every single post they make.Fools should quit crying and stop posting completely.

Peace
D

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #102 on: March 18, 2007, 03:00:36 PM »

Dance for us you little marionette!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #103 on: March 18, 2007, 03:01:27 PM »

Perhaps Sioux, but there is much truth in this post... MUCH truth.

Kiwi has the concept of humanity and life down very well.

I have no ill will to the Arvillas at all... I commend them on what they've done. However, instead of being upset over it, they would be much better served by saying thank you to those who give them a boost, and saying, I'll work harder to those who say something negative.

Being negative about negativity creates a negative atmosphere.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #104 on: March 18, 2007, 03:07:12 PM »

Siouxcountry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha oh brother, I bet you're the kind of 'guy' who spends an incredible amount of time, money and energy from your pathetic life to get real close to Melissa D until one day she asks you if there's anything that she can do for you. And when she does, you excitedly say, "YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to get in your bed, right now!", go back to her place, and before she can say or do anything, get naked and get on all fours on her bed and turns back, looks at her and says, "And now, can you use that machine on me? I've waited a really long time to see what it feels like, to have that bad boy tickling my prostrate. And don't worry, I'm already lubed up and good to go. Chop chop now" and close your eyes tightly in anticipation. Hahahahahahahaha gayer than Mike Arvilla's abs and thigh pose.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #105 on: March 18, 2007, 03:09:34 PM »
Cheri Lane needs to address the shoulder/hip ratio somehow IMO. Right now her hip section seems to flare out  (for whatever reason) a bit, while her shoulders are underdeveloped.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #106 on: March 18, 2007, 03:16:50 PM »
Siouxcountry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha oh brother, I bet you're the kind of 'guy' who spends an incredible amount of time, money and energy from your pathetic life to get real close to Melissa D until one day she asks you if there's anything that she can do for you. And when she does, you excitedly say, "YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to get in your bed, right now!", go back to her place, and before she can say or do anything, get naked and get on all fours on her bed and turns back, looks at her and says, "And now, can you use that machine on me? I've waited a really long time to see what it feels like, to have that bad boy tickling my prostrate. And don't worry, I'm already lubed up and good to go. Chop chop now" and close your eyes tightly in anticipation. Hahahahahahahaha gayer than Mike Arvilla's abs and thigh pose.

Still to long, try again.  ::)

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: March 18, 2007, 03:20:14 PM »
Cheri Lane needs to address the shoulder/hip ratio somehow IMO. Right now her hip section seems to flare out  (for whatever reason) a bit, while her shoulders are underdeveloped.

-Hedge

40+, 2 kids, 2 yrs working out from doing nothing......I totally give Cheri props for looking that good. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #108 on: March 18, 2007, 03:22:32 PM »

-Hedge

Great analysis.  She should diet for the next show too.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #109 on: March 18, 2007, 03:24:59 PM »
Still to long, try again.  ::)

Not everyone keeps trying and failing in spite of knowing they'll never succeed - kinda like you and any fitness chicks (or should I just say 'chicks') hahahahahahaha

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 18, 2007, 03:27:33 PM »

-Hedge
This is true Hedge.  I definitely have to bring the shoulders out and work on the bf in the lower extremities (mostly my ass).   I'm going to concentrate working on those more at the gym.  Thanks.  :)
:D Weee

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #111 on: March 18, 2007, 03:31:09 PM »
LOL to this whole thread.  It's what GetBig is all about...ha!  Just don't take it too seriously ;D
w

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #112 on: March 18, 2007, 03:32:33 PM »
LOL to this whole thread.  It's what GetBig is all about...ha!  Just don't take it too seriously ;D

Yep, they know should know better.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #113 on: March 18, 2007, 04:03:03 PM »

hahahaha!!!!!! I'm thinking she should take up another sport. Perhaps penockle or something else that requires full clothing. The Iditarod Dog Sled race perhaps?

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: March 18, 2007, 04:04:39 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #115 on: March 18, 2007, 04:09:18 PM »
hahahaha!!!!!! I'm thinking she should take up another sport. Perhaps penockle or something else that requires full clothing. The Iditarod Dog Sled race perhaps?

Hahahahahahaha God help the poor soul who pisses you off when you're drunk mate :)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #116 on: March 18, 2007, 04:17:57 PM »

not everyone can be as genetically gifted as you.

some of us have to work very hard to overcome our short comings. 

Give the woman a chance, give her 2 more shows then start the "criticism" if she doesn't show improvements. 

For her first show I think that the she did very well, from what I see she has the attitude to make those improvements.  why knock her?

Here comes the money shot

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #117 on: March 18, 2007, 04:18:12 PM »
Fuck you.

Nuclear meltdown... schmoe-style!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #118 on: March 18, 2007, 04:20:49 PM »
Hahahahahahaha God help the poor soul who pisses you off when you're drunk mate :)

hahahahaha yes!!!!!! I float like a butterfly and sting like a Tomahawk cruise missile.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #119 on: March 18, 2007, 04:24:49 PM »
hahahahaha yes!!!!!! I float like a butterfly and sting like a Tomahawk cruise missile.

Nice!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 18, 2007, 05:22:36 PM »
Cheri, again - how many people were in your class? Did you actually beat anyone ???

You are answering everything else but that. Did you come last? :-\

thats a great ass cheri ;)

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
Why I believe Mister Magoo Lives in a Nursing Home
« Reply #121 on: March 18, 2007, 05:23:40 PM »
I suspected this after close observation of the picture. It appears to be an insane asylum or some sort of nursing home.... Discuss

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Why I believe Mister Magoo Lives in a Nursing Home
« Reply #122 on: March 18, 2007, 05:24:49 PM »
ROFLMOAOOOOOOOO

I wonder if he shows those "Art Projects" to all of his gay friends?

hahah what a musty shitface. hahahah

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: March 18, 2007, 05:27:17 PM »
This is true Hedge.  I definitely have to bring the shoulders out and work on the bf in the lower extremities (mostly my ass).   I'm going to concentrate working on those more at the gym.  Thanks.  :)

hahah please stop this nonsence, you look good the way you are, what are we talking about anyway. Is this whats life all about people? Be happy, dont worry so much about your body, we ll all die. And then we re gonna ask ourself what the ell we did with this life, its better to concentrate on our soul.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Re: Why I believe Mister Magoo Lives in a Nursing Home
« Reply #124 on: March 18, 2007, 05:29:13 PM »
I suspected this after close observation of the picture. It appears to be an insane asylum or some sort of nursing home.... Discuss

Well done, Mr. Suck.