Author Topic: Nine Inch Nails Breaking Up?  (Read 1823 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Nine Inch Nails Breaking Up?
« on: September 29, 2007, 03:07:15 AM »
Rockers Nine Inch Nails will split after the release of their forthcoming album Year Zero Remixed, frontman Trent Reznor has revealed.

The current lineup of Reznor; drummer Josh Freese; guitarist Aaron North; bassist Jeordie White and keyboardist Alessandro Cortini, played their last gig together in Honolulu in September - and they will disband at the end of 2007.

Reznor says, "At this point, I want to switch things around a bit. I see other ways I can present Nine Inch Nails' material in concert. Something more challenging, something new. I don't want it to go stale.

"The idea of five guys making music for two hours, while it's the culmination of fine-tuning over a lot of years, has got to change. I want to whittle things down."
Z

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: Nine Inch Nails Breaking Up?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 10:21:15 AM »
who cares they suck anyways,all their songs sound the same.

bench

Wanocki

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 11:34:28 AM »
greatest band of all time

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 12:21:23 PM »
didn't they become officially irrelevant after 1998?
$

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 12:22:49 PM »
who cares they suck anyways,all their songs sound the same.

bench

ditto..complete waste. NIN sux.

Wanocki

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2007, 09:44:06 AM »
didn't they become officially irrelevant after 1998?

yes and that is because the average person today prefers rap or whatever teeny bopper junk they play on mtv ::)  i'm interested to know what music you guys like if NIN sucks and if all their songs sound the same, I guess that's ok if no other band has your unique sound;)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2007, 10:22:22 AM »
yes and that is because the average person today prefers rap or whatever teeny bopper junk they play on mtv ::)  i'm interested to know what music you guys like if NIN sucks and if all their songs sound the same, I guess that's ok if no other band has your unique sound;)

Rap died when NWA left the scene.  Other bands I prefer are Led Zeppelin, Dream Theater, some Prince, Public Enemy, Hatebreed. shit..Anything but country....BUT  I can chill with some Willie Nelson.

It's funny you imply NIN is great.  When they were popular I was bitching about the  "dressed in black" fags that liked them.  At the time I was like fuck that put on some fucking CRUE or Metallica, Testament.  Now you are bitching about the teeny boppers dissing NIN and digging 50 cent, Kanye, or whatever the current flavor is. .  Sucks getting old huh?  NIN sucked then, now, and always will IMO.  Nothing but an electronic band.  Buncha Fake ass sucka MC's..lol

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2007, 12:41:32 PM »

queer
$

Wanocki

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2007, 08:47:57 PM »
queer

you call yourself "broadstreetbruiser" only because that is more fitting for a bodybuilding board, subconciously you were thinking of calling yourself "backstreetboy" you little stool pusher

Wanocki

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2007, 08:50:17 PM »
Rap died when NWA left the scene.  Other bands I prefer are Led Zeppelin, Dream Theater, some Prince, Public Enemy, Hatebreed. shit..Anything but country....BUT  I can chill with some Willie Nelson.

It's funny you imply NIN is great.  When they were popular I was bitching about the  "dressed in black" fags that liked them.  At the time I was like fuck that put on some fucking CRUE or Metallica, Testament.  Now you are bitching about the teeny boppers dissing NIN and digging 50 cent, Kanye, or whatever the current flavor is. .  Sucks getting old huh?  NIN sucked then, now, and always will IMO.  Nothing but an electronic band.  Buncha Fake ass sucka MC's..lol

Metallica lol now there is a band where every song sounds the same.  No other band has NIN's "electronic" sound 8)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2007, 09:32:56 PM »
you call yourself "broadstreetbruiser" only because that is more fitting for a bodybuilding board, subconciously you were thinking of calling yourself "backstreetboy" you little stool pusher
Calm down tiger!
follow the arrows

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2007, 05:00:44 AM »
Metallica lol now there is a band where every song sounds the same.  No other band has NIN's "electronic" sound 8)

You are right.  Metallica is not too diverse.  At least they are a real band that plays instruments.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2007, 05:22:00 AM »

hahaha okay "wanocki" oh brother what a name
$

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2007, 08:49:15 AM »

Are you down with the hippity-hop scene with your negro wife? I'll bet you guys attend Dre concerts in matching outfits. You rocking the yellow FUBU sweatsuit with yellow leather Nike Air Force Ones and her in the blue. Quite the tandem!!!!  ::)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2007, 08:56:16 AM »
Are you down with the hippity-hop scene with your negro wife? I'll bet you guys attend Dre concerts in matching outfits. You rocking the yellow FUBU sweatsuit with yellow leather Nike Air Force Ones and her in the blue. Quite the tandem!!!!  ::)
hahaha

bench

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2007, 11:57:00 AM »

i'm all about reaggae ton buddy!
$

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2007, 01:59:48 PM »
i'm all about reaggae ton buddy!

OMG..and I thought NIN sucked.    ::)

Wanocki

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2007, 08:12:28 PM »

Admit it you wanted your screen name to be "backstreetboy."  You defend the teeny boppers, your screename has the same initials it's just too much of a coincidence.