Author Topic: Helpful or Hurtful?  (Read 978 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Helpful or Hurtful?
« on: January 22, 2008, 06:54:02 AM »
I have a friend who has been divorced for about a year and she now lives in another state.  The divorce was very painful for her.

She called the other day to tell me that a gal that she knows from here called her recently out of the blue to tell her that her ex-husband is now seeing another woman.  My friend hadn't heard from this gal in over a year and apparently the first words out of her mouth were that the ex is seeing another woman..

My friend thinks the woman did it to hurt her.  I don't know this woman but she sounds like a strange duck.

Why do you think someone would do something like this? 

R

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
Re: Helpful or Hurtful?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 07:21:27 AM »
Because woman in general cant wait to gossip that is why  :-\

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 07:41:13 AM »
I have a friend who has been divorced for about a year and she now lives in another state.  The divorce was very painful for her.

She called the other day to tell me that a gal that she knows from here called her recently out of the blue to tell her that her ex-husband is now seeing another woman.  My friend hadn't heard from this gal in over a year and apparently the first words out of her mouth were that the ex is seeing another woman..

My friend thinks the woman did it to hurt her.  I don't know this woman but she sounds like a strange duck.

That could have been done unintentionally. Sometimes people blurt things out without thinking. Happens all the time. I don't seriously think that it was done to intentionally hurt. But it shouldn't hurt anyway as it is after the fact. They have gone their seperate ways. Live, learn and move on.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 08:02:13 AM »
If she hadn't heard from this woman in over a year and that was the first thing she told her, that was the reason that woman called, IMO.   

She should of told her thanks and she hopes to hear from her again when he gets married or dies! 
  :D

w8m8

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 02:40:02 PM »
Playboy ,  :-* you are a sweetheart of a guy

~flower~ what can I say ? that was an excellent way to answer the chick who called  ;)

STella , yes it was a catty thing to do and it's true that a lot of women do nasty things to each other , sometimes for no other reason than , no one has ever called them on their bad behavior so they never learned to behave in a more socially acceptable manner.

in other words they got away with a lot of crap in life and therefore they know no limit on being offensive

in those cases , the only way to react is to get in the mud with them , and have at it , they don't get the point any other way

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 06:54:37 PM »

Simple: She just wants to stir shit. She likes drama because there's no reason for her to call out of the blue to tell her this.