Author Topic: PANDAEMONIUM, What's your stat sheet like?  (Read 2105 times)

Alex23

PANDAEMONIUM, What's your stat sheet like?
« on: June 01, 2008, 02:20:02 PM »
You look dense as hell, most likely powerlifter type of training.

Am I right?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: PANDAEMONIUM, What's your stat sheet like?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 02:47:42 PM »
hahah "stat sheet"...well, I like moonlit walks on the beach, romantic dinners, ... ;D

But seriously, been training over a decade, hard and heavy.  Never got lax, never got lazy, always stayed dedicated to hitting the gym whether I felt like it or not, and always made sure to get plenty of good nutrition (and, as you can tell, TOO much nutrition hahaha).  Never really trained "bodybuilding" style the way most here understand it.  Always went as heavy as possible for any movement for at least 5-6 reps.  My main goal was always strength, and the size just kinda came with it.  Right now I'm gonna try to drop some fat so I can chase my kids around the yard without huffing and puffing.  I'll be hitting Magoo up for dieting advice. :D

As for how I got started...About a year into my training I happened (by chance--at a bar) met a guy who was big as a brick shithouse and was a former powerlifter.  We got to talking about training--I brought it up since I noticed how much he dwarfed me--and he very generously let me work out with him.  We got to be friends and he showed me what to do and what not to do.  That saved me years of trial and error.

Under a year ago, my years of abuse from flat BB benching caught up with me and I got a nagging "issue" with my right shoulder.  Been DB benching ever since and have been fine.  Occasionally I'll do a BB bench workout just for old time's sake.  Now I'm mainly focusing on power cleans and squatting, DLing, DB benching, and just overall "maintenance".

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 02:53:10 PM »
rap off a few lifts, dude. i've heard a few, and just laughed my ass off. stupid strong, man.

Alex23

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 10:32:56 PM »
hahahaha!!!!!

Strong as a fuck, lifts heavy on a regular basis and ticker than 5 tiny tits tapped togheter.

A bet you don't turn out a couple of brews either on a happy night ;D

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 03:30:53 AM »
hahahaha!!!!!

Strong as a fuck, lifts heavy on a regular basis and ticker than 5 tiny tits tapped togheter.

A bet you don't turn out a couple of brews either on a happy night ;D
Panda's a big dude all the way. Alex, you too are quite the big dude! Impressive Military Pressing posted before! Good stuff.