Author Topic: Opins from the ladies or guys,,,,whatever.  (Read 1707 times)

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
Opins from the ladies or guys,,,,whatever.
« on: July 02, 2008, 10:42:32 PM »
So I have been married less than a year. I am 40 and my wife is 30. My mistress is 24.
At what point is it not cool to be overly concerned about what the 24yr old is up to when I'm not around?
I ask this cuz it drives me crazy. I know this chickie is getting in my head and it's startin to really f**k stuff up around here.... :-\

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
Re: Opins from the ladies or guys,,,,whatever.
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 05:05:12 AM »
Vin,

Get a clue, if your cheating on the old lady its your business but if your going to play the game at least know what your doing. You let a 24 year old get in your head at 40?? please!!
X

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 06:46:47 AM »
You are too old for this type of nonsense guy (being caught up with a youngin when you are married)! You need to choose to love your wife unconditionally, let the bimbo go she is just trouble in the long run!

Why did you get married in the first place if you were'nt ready to fully commit? Don't be a selfish "A" hole, it's not fair to either of these ladies or yourself.

HM has spoken!
W

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 07:37:41 AM »
So I have been married less than a year. I am 40 and my wife is 30. My mistress is 24.
At what point is it not cool to be overly concerned about what the 24yr old is up to when I'm not around?
I ask this cuz it drives me crazy. I know this chickie is getting in my head and it's startin to really f**k stuff up around here.... :-\
Stand back ladies....he's taken  :-\

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 08:21:13 AM »
Pretending you're serious for a minute..... whatever is going on with her private parts is no business of yours whatsoever.

Don't get played like other guys in that position. They start worrying so much about who else is hitting the mistress' nether regions or if she's been practicing good oral hygiene that it drives them crazy. Know what happens next? They start obsessing over her.... when that's not good enough they spend every available moment with her and eventually get caught.

A mistress is an outlet, bro. No more, no less. What she's doing when you're home is none of your business. If you can't keep things that simple straight in your head, get out of the game.

And another thing: We joke a lot around here and I'll probably take a lot of abuse for writing this but women are not stupid. When you're hanging with the mistress someone might just be hanging out with your old lady. Don't go thinking she's to busy because it doesn't take very long to get sexed up. Especially don't think she's to loyal, honest, nice, etc.... you should expect the same level of loyalty, honesty, niceness, etc... you're showing her. Being married doesn't stop you so don't go thinking a wedding ring will plug a hole. :)

My answer would have been more graphic on the sex board, LOL!

Personally, I've never cheated on someone but don't know if it makes me a good person or not.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 09:33:35 AM »
first of your an idiot and a ass for cheating on your wife in the first place...and along those same lines are you concerned that the person your CHEATING on your wife with might be cheating on you lol hahehah the irony. No offense b/c i dont know you or anything but uhhh hope you get caught and your wife takes half your ish.

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2008, 11:13:20 AM »
first of your an idiot and a ass for cheating on your wife in the first place...and along those same lines are you concerned that the person your CHEATING on your wife with might be cheating on you lol hahehah the irony. No offense b/c i dont know you or anything but uhhh hope you get caught and your wife takes half your ish.

No offense taken as I expected more replies like yours. The higher road is not always the easy road.

So anyway I didnt go into great lengths to explain everything. It's not so much about what or who she does when I'm not around more than her lack of communication that chaps me. She (being younger and a friggin female) always wants to know what I think and feel. When reversed she doesnt have shit to say and makes no qualms about not sharing. I let her know I dont appreciate or enjoy it, she could care less.

Persuit and Capture sometimes comes with bullshit. It's all a game but once in awhile I hate it and question why do I bother......is all.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2008, 11:16:41 AM »
He job is to put out when the timing works for you not to care.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2008, 11:53:43 AM »
Married less than a year and cheating....why the hell would you marry someone if you were committed to them?

I find it funny that you're concerned with what the 24 year old is doing when you're not with her, while all along your cheating on your wife. 

At 40 years old you should have already known what you want in a relationship and if your current wife wasn't it...you shouldn't have married her.  You should have stayed single and chased the 24 year olds if that is what made you happy. 

So I'll leave you with this thought...you might be thinking you are top cat, but all you are to the 24 year old is an old man she finds interesting right now.  At some point a guy her age is going to wisk her away and by the looks of your first post, I'm guessing that will not sit well with you. 
:D Weee

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2008, 12:02:53 PM »
Stand back ladies....he's taken  :-\
haha!

Hopefully vinneyvee is just making this all up?

But if not vinney aren't you afraid of possibly getting and giving your wife an STD?
R

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2008, 12:19:38 PM »
haha!

Hopefully vinneyvee is just making this all up?

But if not vinney aren't you afraid of possibly getting and giving your wife an STD?
Come on Stella.  I guy like this surely wraps his meat  ;)

:D Weee

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2008, 12:22:10 PM »

I hear that won't stop bugs!  And wrappers can break.  Hopefully she doesn't become impregnated :(
R

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2008, 12:28:09 PM »

I've heard women just love it when a skank shows up with a baby looking for money. :)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2008, 11:27:17 PM »
Let's be frank. Women who have secret affairs with married men are not exactly highest on the moral ladder scale. Guys think they are "special", no she is just loose. Also, you're old enough to be her dad - since when did 24 yr olds drool over 40 yr men?

Chances are when you are not around, she's doing half the neighbourhood frankly :)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2008, 12:11:25 AM »
No offense taken as I expected more replies like yours. The higher road is not always the easy road.

So anyway I didnt go into great lengths to explain everything. It's not so much about what or who she does when I'm not around more than her lack of communication that chaps me. She (being younger and a friggin female) always wants to know what I think and feel. When reversed she doesnt have shit to say and makes no qualms about not sharing. I let her know I dont appreciate or enjoy it, she could care less.

Persuit and Capture sometimes comes with bullshit. It's all a game but once in awhile I hate it and question why do I bother......is all.
wtf??? you are married brother, why go somewhere else?

Im not anywhere near being ready to get married but i when i do commit to somebody it will be whole heartedly. I dont see why you feel the need to carry on another relationship which is what you have here my friend(if you are worried about communication its a pretty good sign) when you already have one, maybe thats just me.

It does sound like your a little to much in to this chick if your just looking for a piece of ass though, if thats all its supposed to be who gives a shit what shes thinking? my advice would be to stop cheating and commit totally to your wife or get divorced. If your not willing to do that i dont know how you can call yourself a man, if you cant however and you continue down the path your on just get the ass and bounce mang and dont worry about what shes thinking.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2008, 05:11:13 AM »
I just can't see the point of cheating. Sure I've been tempted once or twice but that's just not something I could do.

I think loyalty and respect are more important than love in a relationship.