Author Topic: father krespi  (Read 1851 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
father krespi
« on: November 19, 2010, 11:43:22 PM »
interesting read:

excerpt:

Stevens had been all over the planet seeking out the strangest of the strange for most of his adult life, and now he truly marveled at what he might have gotten himself into!! Could it be? Could this unassuming little priest be...?

Magda came back into the room with a pair of scissors in her hand, which she laid down on the table. She laid flat a black and white portrait that was over laid by a white sheet of paper. She had cut a large kidney shaped piece of the paper out, so that only the eyes, forehead and ears of the man in the picture were visible.

"Look at this very carefully." she said. "Examine every detail. You analyzed pictures for your American Air Force for many years, yes? Use all those talents to look at this now."

Wendelle leaned forward getting very close studying every facet of the obscured portrait. An involuntary shiver went through his body, his eyes went wide and a space began to open in his head as a terrifying realization dawned.

"Is that not your Father Krespi?" Magda demanded. "Are those his eyes? His forehead? His ears?"

"Why...yes. That is him exactly," Stevens said, his head swimming. "This man is much younger..." He reached for the slide on the table and held it up to the light, glancing back and forth. "But yes, without the wrinkles or liver spots...I would say that this is definitely the same man."

Magda dramatically took away the cover sheet like a magician pulling a cape from a successful illusion. "There is your 'Priest!' "she exclaimed, almost spitting out the last word.

The picture was Adolph Hitler.

full story: http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/mysteries/history/hitler.html

I found this after watching the latest episode of ancient aliens in which Father Krespi was featured for a collection of very strange artifacts, some with a strange unknown language.  It was unrelated to the above story.  I was searching to see more about these artifacts from his collection.  it's interesting for sure...