Author Topic: 3 weeks left until the NGA Night of Champions!!!!  (Read 4856 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
3 weeks left until the NGA Night of Champions!!!!
« on: May 18, 2011, 07:44:37 AM »

Saturday, June 4, 2011
Competitor Meeting: 9:45am
Pre-Judging: 11am
Show Finals: 6pm

Locations:  Carolina Theatre
310 S. Greene Street, Greensboro, NC 27401

Tickets: Tickets may be purchased at the Carolina Theatre Box Office (downtown) or through Ticketmaster in three ways: Purchase online at www.ticketmaster.com (up until 4 hours prior to performance time); Visit any Ticketmaster outlet (Kroger, Tower Records, and other locations near you); or Call Ticketmaster at 615.255.ARTS (2787).

Carolina Theatre Box Office Information
Carolina Theatre
310 S. Greene Street, Greensboro, NC 27401

Hours: 10am-5pm, Monday through Friday 90 minutes prior to any performance
Ticket Prices:  $15 prejudge, $25 Finals, $35 Combo tickets.

A

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: 3 weeks left until the NGA Night of Champions!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 07:45:57 AM »
Naturally Gay Assgivers is serious business  8)

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 07:48:49 AM »
are you competing there Vince?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 07:50:51 AM »
A

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 08:14:44 AM »
I heard its gonna sell out  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

L

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2011, 08:25:45 AM »
I heard its gonna sell out  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

I know that their are plenty of natural BB contests that draw so few you could throw a hand grenade in the audiance and only hit 3 people.
BUT, the NGA meet in Greensboro has been around for 20 plus years and is a BIG show.

I know, I know, I know that many here cry the gh15 mantra that you can't build much muscle or a decent physique without drugs.
The NGA does both polygraph  ( everyone) and urine testing ( winners).
No offense meant to Vince Goodrum, but the top guys there should be a lot more impressive then him.

Regardless, this will be a great contest and feature some top drug free physiques in the SE USA region.
Of course most here would rather sit at home and type how they lie and suck, etc.
LOL, while you are home pulling your puds, posting crap on getibg, these nattys will be doing battle and could care less.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2011, 08:34:31 AM »
I know that their are plenty of natural BB contests that draw so few you could throw a hand grenade in the audiance and only hit 3 people.
BUT, the NGA meet in Greensboro has been around for 20 plus years and is a BIG show.

I know, I know, I know that many here cry the gh15 mantra that you can't build much muscle or a decent physique without drugs.
The NGA does both polygraph  ( everyone) and urine testing ( winners).
No offense meant to Vince Goodrum, but the top guys there should be a lot more impressive then him.

Regardless, this will be a great contest and feature some top drug free physiques in the SE USA region.
Of course most here would rather sit at home and type how they lie and suck, etc.
LOL, while you are home pulling your puds, posting crap on getibg, these nattys will be doing battle and could care less.

Its going to be a very memorable and packed event.  The venue has always been spectacular and the show is well run.  Hell, if MTV filmed footage from the show then that tells you something.

A

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2011, 08:46:10 AM »
Its going to be a very memorable and packed event.  The venue has always been spectacular and the show is well run.  Hell, if MTV filmed footage from the show then that tells you something.

::)

b

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2011, 08:56:08 AM »
are you competing there Vince?

Did you read the name of the contest?  It said "champions" in it....the immediately excludes the ashy one.

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2011, 09:48:14 AM »

Vince I just tried calling ticketmaster to get 5 tickets and they said the show sold out faster then the Eminem & Jay-Z concert. Will there be scalpers outside?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2011, 12:19:31 PM »
Naturally Gay Assgivers is serious business  8)
Not Going Anyway

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2011, 01:25:11 PM »

Are you going to compte in it Vince? Have you made some major improvements on cuts and definition?

This is a very big show and that fact it is drug tested just proves one can be impressive and not on a pharmacy of drugs.