Author Topic: Lee Forearm Training Everyday?  (Read 5782 times)

NYCDVR

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Lee Forearm Training Everyday?
« on: January 20, 2006, 07:02:57 PM »
Should forearms be treated different than other muscle groups?

Are they like calves?

Calves seem to respond best to constant pounding ie you can train claves almost daily with volume and they will grow

Are forearms the same way is this why we see underdeveloped forearms on people who train them once a week like everything else?

Should(can) I train foreams everday to get them to grow?

Lee you have probaly the best forearm develpment in history SPEAK ON THIS

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: Lee Forearm Training Everyday?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006, 07:48:48 PM »
I personally feel a lot of discomfort from forearms from doing too much compound stuff during a week, so i would never train forearms every day.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2006, 02:43:37 PM »
lee never trains forearms. i think training forearms too much would interfere with the training of other musclegroups since you use your forearms in them as well so it's not really an option
Z

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2006, 01:43:56 AM »
anyone who does pull ups. deadlifts, and any kinda heavy barbell work should be fine in the forearm dept.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2006, 05:59:29 PM »
i can't belive the guy with the most amazing forearms ever! doesn't work em! thats awesome.
bodybuildersreality.com

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2006, 06:58:14 PM »
The forearms will grow no matter what you do. If you do curls and whatnot the right way, that is.

The one and only time I trained forearms, they cramped later that day. It's not a good feeling, so I never train them anymore.

newdumbell303

• Getbig II
  • "get serious..."
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2006, 07:19:54 PM »
I train them usually, just some behind the back wrist curls and regular wrist curls. 3 sets each with reps in the 25-30 range.

There is no point really training them since they grow with everything else, heavy deads and shrugs being the main one IMO. I just train them for the hell of it, they never cramp on me or get sore or anything, I just train them to train.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2006, 03:31:51 AM »
i train them once a week "just in case" it doesnt take long
Z

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2006, 08:03:12 PM »
i train them once a week "just in case" it doesnt take long

ha just in case

i like that :D

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2006, 06:19:52 PM »
forarms should be trained twice a week....Most of the guys saying they don't train them have under developed forarms....Sure they may be naturally big but they for sure will be under developed...Neck is also something that should be trained twice or atleast once a week....But when is the last time you saw someone who really looked like he knew what he was doing training neck....Haney trained neck hard and it showed...Shawn also trained neck...

If you had naturally big arms, you wouldn't not train them at least once a week would you?  The whole body should be trained.  Not just some body parts...Even if you have over powering body parts, it doesn't mean you stop training them. You can do plenty of things to shape them without them growing bigger, if bigger is not what your looking for.