Author Topic: When did Getbig turn into conspiracy central????  (Read 61887 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: when did get big turn into conspiracy central????
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2015, 05:44:26 PM »
I seem to recall something regarding Howard making inappropriate comments about his 8th grade students...maybe I'm mistaking him for someone else...I hope so

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2015, 05:46:04 PM »
Hmmm, only a dysfunctional man would remain in a bad marriage.
Unlike some men, I refused to ignore things or cave in to the wife's demands.
For example, my first 2 wives, decided they wanted kids, 2 years into the marriage.
*We had both agreed NOT to have children before marriage.

The 2nd wife tried to pressure and manipulate me into changing my mind on kids.
I refused to stray from my core lifestyle choices and divorced her.

Today, I'm married to a pretty, intelligent and successful bank executive.
We live in a paid off house on the side of a scenic Mt in N Ga. Life is good.
I'm over 50 now , but I'm also the happiest I've ever been.

How's YOUR life? ;)

I'm real proud of ya...

But that's not the point. The point is you didn't have the ability to read what your other three wives were all about. Which is fine, happens to millions of people out there. But in your owns words, you were basically trying to be manipulated into having kids by a person who told you she didn't want any. lol. So how many times has someone pissed on her shoes and told you it was raining and you bought it? You're basically one of those hopeless romantic dudes who aren't really in touch with the people around him and will buy into what most authority figures(or females) tell him. You should have worked for the CIA. They love the hopeless romantic types that will listen and do everything their told...Correct me if i'm wrong, but weren't you one of the guys that believed "drugs were just the finishing touch"? And that you believe many of the pros don't do the kind of cycles that people say they do?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2015, 05:50:37 PM »
He's a college professor with a PhD in physics :D

Who ever said he was one.lol

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2015, 05:56:43 PM »
Where did you get that information, el numero uno?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2015, 06:05:16 PM »
You implying gh15hona was riding on your coat tails......

Are you talking about him saying aliens built the pyramids?  Gh15 was Gh15.  One thing he didn't do was usher in this era of Getbig.  He was a participant though.
A quick search will show, it was I that ushered in this era and I make no apologies for it.  This board for the most part is spiritually dead or asleep.  I'll take one for the team and be called a tin foil hatter all day.  I'm impressed with the direction of my work.  There is still much to done.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2015, 06:07:36 PM »
Interesting article on why some people can be hypnotized and some cant. Seems that people who are book smart and a higher attention span are the types of people who are easily hypnotized. They are able to focus on exactly what is being told to them by someone of power. Makes a lot of sense why so many people believe in almost everything an authority figure(or in Howards case---females) tells them. It's as if they can be hypnotized into believing anything if the person is in a suit and tie or wearing a white lab coat. Now I see why Phil Heath is wearing a white lab coat in his supplement ads.lol The so called book smart people will buy his shit up in a drop of a hat. lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2213293/Hypnosis-Why-quick-decision-makers-people-higher-attention-span-better.html

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2015, 06:13:06 PM »
I dare say that if this era of Getbig wasn't ushered in, this board would be a wasteland cause aint shit else going on here that's worth talking about unless it's the Olympia or Arnold. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2015, 06:14:40 PM »
Interesting article on why some people can be hypnotized and some cant. Seems that people who are book smart and a higher attention span are the types of people who are easily hypnotized. They are able to focus on exactly what is being told to them by someone of power. Makes a lot of sense why so many people believe in almost everything an authority figure(or in Howards case---females) tells them. It's as if they can be hypnotized into believing anything if the person is in a suit and tie or wearing a white lab coat. Now I see why Phil Heath is wearing a white lab coat in his supplement ads.lol The so called book smart people will buy his shit up in a drop of a hat. lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2213293/Hypnosis-Why-quick-decision-makers-people-higher-attention-span-better.html

Makes sense why all the crazy conspiracy theorists believe other loonies like David Icke and Alex Jones.  :-\ :-\
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2015, 06:18:05 PM »
I dare say that if this era of Getbig wasn't ushered in, this board would be a wasteland cause aint shit else going on here that's worth talking about unless it's the Olympia or Arnold. 

Bodybuilding is a boring sport. There is only so much talking about it you can do. All the bodybuilding videos are the same. Boring personalities.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2015, 06:19:00 PM »
Makes sense why all the crazy conspiracy theorists believe other loonies like David Icke and Alex Jones.  :-\ :-\

Here we go with the Alex Jones hate.  People hear his name an instantly go bonkers...This man has proven more things right than the mainstream media ever has.  Has he been 100%?  No.  Has mainstream media been 100%? No.  Then why do you chose to listen to them?  Because it's less scary and most people are pussies that want to be left alone because the truth hearts.  Alex Jones is a m o t h e r f u c k i n g PATRIOT. I don't agree with 100% of what he says but he's mostly right.  Cut the Alex Jones hate because it actually instantly discredits anyone that does.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2015, 06:21:41 PM »
Just funny to hear from dudes who havent made it out of 9th grade spout this crap

I have a post grad degree.  I don't believe everything, but a lot of so called conspiracy stuff is clearly well grounded.

Sure there are low IQ nuts in the "conspiracy scene" but it's a safe bet to say there are a lot of low IQ people in the"trust the government" camp too.
Ψ

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2015, 06:21:56 PM »
Makes sense why all the crazy conspiracy theorists believe other loonies like David Icke and Alex Jones.  :-\ :-\

I think there are many Conspiracy theorist who believe Jones and Icke are full of shit and most likely working as some sort of disinformation agents...Some believe Icke is actually a Rothschild...

The fact that a Rothschild would even go on Alex Jones radio should tell anyone that something isn't right. That would be like Vince Basile going on Vince Goodrum's radio show with the intent of being somewhat pleasant to each other. Just would never happen in a million years unless the two were somehow working together or trying to push the same type of agenda.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2015, 06:23:00 PM »
Here we go with the Alex Jones hate.  People hear his name an instantly go bonkers...This man has proven more things right the the mainstream media ever has.  Has he been 100%?  No.  Has mainstream media been 100%? No.  Then why do you chose to listen to them?  Because it's less scary and most people are pussies that want to be left alone because the truth hearts.  Alex Jones is a m o t h e r f u c k i n g PATRIOT. I don't agree with 100% of what he says but he's mostly right.  Cut the Alex Jones hate because it actually instantly discredits anyone that does.

How do you know hes mostly right? Do you have any percentages of all the things he has proven right, compared to the things he was wrong about? I think hes bonkers. Even if he has exposed some shit, what has he done to actually change things? Absolutely nothing. Its the same old shit. Nothing changes. So while he may be great at exposing conspiracies, he is clearly doing shit about trying to change the system. In fact, things are getting progressively worse out there, not better, despite his loony rants.

I don't listen to mainstream media either.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2015, 06:23:48 PM »
Just funny to hear from dudes who havent made it out of 9th grade spout this crap

I have a bachelor's degree, two associates degrees and Masters work.  As do many others that have more than I do that know what's up.  You don't want to know the truth so you try to attack the character of those putting out the truth.  It make you feel better.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2015, 06:25:17 PM »
I think there are many Conspiracy theorist who believe Jones and Icke are full of shit and most likely working as some sort of disinformation agents...Some believe Icke is actually a Rothschild...

The fact that a Rothschild would even go on Alex Jones radio should tell anyone that something isn't right. That would be like Vince Basile going on Vince Goodrum's radio show with the intent of being somewhat pleasant to each other. Just would never happen in a million years unless the two were somehow working together or trying to push the same type of agenda.

http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/16kn5m/alex_jones_blows_his_cover_as_paid_agent_please/
X

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2015, 06:27:10 PM »
So while he may be great at exposing conspiracies, he is clearly doing shit about trying to change the system.

From a pure information based perspective, SO WHAT?

Do you have a background in knowledge based studies/work?
Ψ

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2015, 06:29:42 PM »

Yes there is so much incredible shit out there, so absurd that it can't be there for any other reason.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2015, 06:32:37 PM »
Here we go with the Alex Jones hate.  People hear his name an instantly go bonkers...This man has proven more things right than the mainstream media ever has.  Has he been 100%?  No.  Has mainstream media been 100%? No.  Then why do you chose to listen to them?  Because it's less scary and most people are pussies that want to be left alone because the truth hearts.  Alex Jones is a m o t h e r f u c k i n g PATRIOT. I don't agree with 100% of what he says but he's mostly right.  Cut the Alex Jones hate because it actually instantly discredits anyone that does.

You poor black idiot.

Alex Jones is part of the "game". Look it up. This is old news

He is a miss info agent. The numbed up truth seekers will eat anything they are fed.

one example

here's a good article about this crazy dude.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/03/confirmed-alex-jones-is-a-cia-disinformation-agent-with-proof-1858030.html

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 21, 2015, 06:47:42 PM »
You poor black idiot.

Alex Jones is part of the "game". Look it up. This is old news

He is a miss info agent. The numbed up truth seekers will eat anything they are fed.

one example

here's a good article about this crazy dude.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/03/confirmed-alex-jones-is-a-cia-disinformation-agent-with-proof-1858030.html

So many times even a decade ago callers would call in and bring up the Ggews and Alex would hang right up on them. Every single time. This supposed badass of America would never tackle the Elephant in the room.  He'd even use words like Anti-semi because he didn't have the balls to go down that road and took the cheap way out...

My personal opinion on Alex is that his voice is there to help bring people out of the shadows that the Government may deem problematic...These are almost always gun carrying humans who may have a problem with authority. That and to help keep people fearful as a form of control. Alex in turn is paid handsomely for his services...The man is a serious talent. He easily could have made millions doing mic work for the WWE. He's into this role 100%.  

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2015, 06:52:57 PM »
I have a post grad degree.  I don't believe everything, but a lot of so called conspiracy stuff is clearly well grounded.

Sure there are low IQ nuts in the "conspiracy scene" but it's a safe bet to say there are a lot of low IQ people in the"trust the government" camp too.

Lol, sure yeah ::). Dude, you literally said primary school was for losers while you vouched for homeschooling. Sorry, but you don't strike me as the kind of person who would go for a masters let alone a PhD. Also, Americans usually use the term graduate studies, not post grade mmm.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2015, 07:42:35 PM »

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2015, 07:52:13 PM »

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2015, 08:09:00 PM »
Good to see these sort of topics being discussed here, even worse than the people who believe anything and everything has an heinous underlying meaning are the naïve individuals who refuse to even acknowledge or entertain the notion that certain individuals or groups may put morals and ethics aside if they get in the way of their ideals or financial gain. Some of these people would need no less then the heads of the likes of the federal reserve and Monsanto to personally show up at their doorstep and explain to them why there isn't much documentation and attention drawn to the wrongdoings of these multi-billion dollar industries.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2015, 08:13:56 PM »
Idk, but just asking when isn't going to answer much.  How about how?  And why?  Cui bono?  And why haven't these questions been asked before?

I think you'll find that the dots pretty much connect themselves.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2015, 08:16:04 PM »

Your endorsement is all we need. Haven't let us down yet.