Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 195340 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #2500 on: January 24, 2023, 08:42:59 AM »
It begins: Joe Biden's border surge imports a big new crime wave - A group of illegals, housed for free, just got caught stealing $12,000 worth of goods from a Long Island Macys in a smash-and-grab robbery
American Thinker ^ | 01/24/2023 | Monica Showalter
Posted on 1/24/2023, 11:35:41

So Donald Trump, who once was excoriated for saying Mexico is "not sending their best," on the illegal alien front, was right again after all.

Here's the local talent coming in to New York from the migrant buses out of Texas, according to John Binder at Breitbart News:

Four border crossers, bused from Texas to New York City, were arrested this month after allegedly stealing nearly $12,500 worth of merchandise from a Macy’s department store.

On Monday, the Nassau County Police Department in Long Island, New York announced the arrests of 19-year-old Wrallan Cabezas Meza, 30-year-old Jose Garcia Escobar, 21-year-old Miguel Angel Rojas, and 27-year-old Rafael Rojas for allegedly shoplifting at Macy’s.

All of the men are newly arrived border crossers who were bused from Texas to New York City as part of Gov. Greg Abbott’s (R) plan to send migrant buses to sanctuary jurisdictions.

In total, nearly $12,500 worth of merchandise was recovered from the four border crossers. Escobar and Rafael Rojas were subsequently released from jail without bail. It is unclear if Meza and Angel Rojas remain in jail on bail.

According to the New York Post, Meza crossed the United States-Mexico border on July 4, 2022 while the others arrived at the border months later in September. All were put on buses by the state of Texas and relocated to New York City.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2501 on: January 24, 2023, 09:50:24 AM »

Still here are you Bob Z
No Queer Websites to Design

Other than yourself you haven't exposed anyone.
 ::)

IDS
TDS

How is the killing going?  Enough to earn a US citizenship yet?  So far, the only thing I have seen you kill is the basic grammar and language syntax with that shitty E2L attempt.

Sorry to interfere with your gay fantasies over 240, but that isn't me.   Just another LIE that you tell.   Is there anything you actually tell the truth about?  Anything at all?  Probably not.  Because that is what shitbags who wish they were American do.  They lie.

Can you confirm about the other accounts of 240, jago, dearth, funk, evanscm (whatever josh used), straw, etc. as well? 

240 - not you - hasn't posted in years, jago, dearth were gimmicks, funk is funk, you're not canadian and straw is a far bigger piece of shit than I think you could be.

I can't rule out the shizzo connection yet though.... ;D

Now what?  hahahaaha? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2502 on: January 24, 2023, 09:58:51 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2503 on: January 24, 2023, 05:31:42 PM »
I've probably said this before, but I never thought anyone could be worse than President Obama, who was the worst president of my lifetime.  But President Biden is worse.  Incredible how Democrats have produced these colossal failures:  Carter, Obama, Biden.  And as bad as President Biden is, a President Kamala Harris would probably be even worse.  What a sad state of affairs. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2504 on: January 24, 2023, 05:38:46 PM »
How is the killing going?  Enough to earn a US citizenship yet?  So far, the only thing I have seen you kill is the basic grammar and language syntax with that shitty E2L attempt.

Sorry to interfere with your gay fantasies over 240, but that isn't me.   Just another LIE that you tell.   Is there anything you actually tell the truth about?  Anything at all?  Probably not.  Because that is what shitbags who wish they were American do.  They lie.

Now what?  hahahaaha?

240 ??
WTF  you on about Queer Boy.

All your ranting & raving posting quotes etc
You've proved absolutely Zero Nadal Fuck all

Now what ?
No doubt more utter Stupidity & Fuckwittery from you.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #2505 on: January 26, 2023, 04:31:54 PM »
https://twitter.com/i/status/1618641351243096066

Q: “Judge, tell me what article V of the Constitution does?”

Biden judicial nominee: “Article V is not coming to mind at the moment.”

“How about article II?”

Nominee: “Neither is Article II”

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #2506 on: January 26, 2023, 06:22:25 PM »
240 ??
WTF  you on about Queer Boy.

All your ranting & raving posting quotes etc
You've proved absolutely Zero Nadal Fuck all

Now what ?
No doubt more utter Stupidity & Fuckwittery from you.

240 = Rob Z = builds websites.  Which is obviously what you are insinuating.  Or either you are more stupid than I first thought.  That's always a possibility.  So what is it?  Obsessive homo crush or just sheer stupidity?  You can go with either.

But tell us more about your days as the lean mean killing machine.  How many did you kill Priscilla Rambo?  Was this before or after you became an American citizen?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2507 on: January 26, 2023, 08:51:48 PM »
Of course a liberal wouldn't see a big deal in it, it's his "side", it's totally acceptable for liberals to lie, cheat and steal as long as it furthers their agenda.

What makes me spit out my cokes is reading this after 4 years of Trump.... you really either got a set of nads the size of coconuts or dementia.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #2508 on: January 27, 2023, 04:42:13 AM »
What makes me spit out my cokes is reading this after 4 years of Trump.... you really either got a set of nads the size of coconuts or dementia.

Hypocrisy knows no bounds.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2509 on: January 27, 2023, 12:15:24 PM »
I've seen your records, you are in no position to judge anyone on their opinion. :)

BTW, I do have a huge sack.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2510 on: January 27, 2023, 07:55:21 PM »
I've seen your records, you are in no position to judge anyone on their opinion. :)

BTW, I do have a huge sack.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2511 on: January 28, 2023, 09:01:34 AM »
You doubt the massiveness of my sack ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2512 on: January 28, 2023, 04:45:17 PM »
You doubt the massiveness of my sack ???

No, not after complaining about anyone cheating to further their agenda after Jan 6 ...You got coconuts. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2513 on: January 28, 2023, 06:52:56 PM »
You are part of a cult.   Own it old man.   The dirtbag YOU voted for is more guilty than anyone else.

Cult: a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person (Trump) or thing (QAnon). I am not the one among Getbiggers is most likely part of a cult, but you may be. 

What classifies as a cult? A cult is a group or movement held together by a shared commitment to a charismatic leader or ideology. With respect to this, do you view Trump as a charismatic leader? Do you agree that there are enough ultra-conservative folks walking among us to qualify as a group? A recent poll by Morning Consult said 38% of Republicans believe that at least parts of the QAnon conspiracy are true.

Is Marjorie Taylor Greene, who declared in a 2017 video that “Q is a patriot,” Lauren Boebert, who told a conservative podcast last spring that she hopes Q “is real.” It is noteworthy that Trump refused to renounce QAnon and even praised it as patriotic.

Is Trump a cult leader? Trump’s behavior has become both more disturbing and yet increasingly familiar. He relies on phrases like, “fake news,” “build the wall,” and continues to spread the divisive mentality of us-vs.-them. He lies constantly, has no conscience, never admits when he is wrong, and projects all of his shortcomings on to others. He has become more authoritarian, more outrageous, and yet many of his followers (cultists) remain blindly devoted. Scott Adams, the creator of Dilbert and a major Trump supporter, calls him one of the most persuasive people living. His need to squash alternate information and his insistence of constant ego stroking are all characteristics of other famous leaders—cult leaders.

Mental health expert Steven Hassan draws parallels between Donald Trump and people like Jim Jones, David Koresh, Ron Hubbard, and Sun Myung Moon. Given the right circumstances, even sane, rational, well-adjusted people can be persuaded to believe the most outrageous ideas. Soul Crusher, were you once a sane well-adjusted person or have you always been the person we see today?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2514 on: January 29, 2023, 09:34:22 AM »
No, not after complaining about anyone cheating to further their agenda after Jan 6 ...You got coconuts.
Funny considering your hypocrisy. You should stay on vacation, it suits you better.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2515 on: January 30, 2023, 05:24:39 AM »
EXCLUSIVE: SECOND Hunter Biden Email from Laptop WITH CLASSIFIED INFORMATION Uncovered – And More Are Coming
Gateway Pundit ^ | January 29, 2023 at 7:48pm | By Joe Hoft
Posted on 1/30/2023, 8:19:31 AM

The Biden crime family made millions in Ukraine performing nefarious and criminal activities including espionage.

TGP reported on Thursday that the Bidens were using classified information to the benefit of the Hunter Biden family business.

Miranda Devine provided one email that appeared to include classified material from the US government.

TGP determined that this information from the 22-point email came from the US State Department and it was classified. This email included this classified information and Hunter had no security clearance or reason to have this information.

This was not the first time Hunter Biden had access to classified information.

Today we have another email showing more Biden family crimes.

A second email on Hunter’s laptop shows that Hunter Biden had access to classified information and used it to the Biden family’s financial advantage.

The Biden’s were asked to obtain visas for Burisma executives to travel to the US in early November of 2015. In a response to the request, Hunter Biden and Devon Archer reached out to a friend with ties to the US Deep State, John Sandweg.

John Sandweg worked as the Acting Director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement from August 2013 to February 2014. Sandweg had a short tenure working in this role for the Obama administration.

Sandweg was happy when the Biden gany replaced the Trump administration and expressed his happiness that habitual liar Alejandro Mayorkas was taking over Homeland Security.

John Sandweg, a former Homeland Security Department official in the Obama administration, said his former colleagues still in government told him there is a hopeful atmosphere as Trump officials made way for their Biden replacements.

“I’ve never seen anything like it,” said Sandweg. “There is a very palpable sense of excitement that [DHS Secretary-designate Alejandro] Mayorkas is coming back. It’s not tied to policy or politics. It’s a management and leadership issue.”

In the email string below taken from the Hunter laptop, Sandweg emailed Eric Schwerin at Rosemont Seneca (Hunter Biden’s firm) on November 2, 2015. Sandveg relayed information on one of the individuals from Burisma for whom Hunter was trying to get a visa for was Mr. Zlochevskyi.

Sandweg in his email says that he obtained a search:

…from the Department of Homeland Security and Customs databases did not reveal any prohibitions on Mr. Zlochevskyi ability to enter the United States. Unfortunately, after receiving the initial report, I suspected that the individual I asked to run the search only queried DHS/Customs databases and not State Department databases. As such, I asked another individual to query both databases. This search revealed the cancellation of the visa and the legal basis for the cancellation.

Sandweg includes two attachments, one of which is labeled “Zlochevski Visa Denial”.

Schwerin shared this information with Burisma, Hunter, and Devon Archer.

Here are the problems with what was revealed in this email.

Sandweg worked for Homeland Security and Customs last in 2014 and this email was from November 2015.

Sandweg obtains information from the Department of Homeland Security and Customs databases which he should not have access to. He may have a security clearance but this would not grant him access to the systems.

The information that he obtained on the visa application denial is classified.

Sandweg shares the classified visa information with Hunter’s firm which is not a government agency.

Hunter’s firm shares the classified information that he never should have had with Burisma, a foreign company – this is espionage.

See the email string below.

SCRIBD AT LINK...............

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2516 on: January 30, 2023, 08:19:01 AM »
Eagles fans boo when Jill Biden appears on Jumbotron…
Citizen's Free Press ^ | January 30, 2023 3:06 am | Posted by Kane
Posted on 1/30/2023, 10:53:54 AM

Citizen Free Press @CitizenFreePres · Follow Jill Biden appeared on the jumbotron at the Eagles game today and fans immediately started booing and chanting "Let's Go Brandon."

VIDEO AT LINK....................

Good -

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2517 on: January 30, 2023, 01:18:50 PM »
Eagles fans boo when Jill Biden appears on Jumbotron…
Citizen's Free Press ^ | January 30, 2023 3:06 am | Posted by Kane
Posted on 1/30/2023, 10:53:54 AM

Citizen Free Press @CitizenFreePres · Follow Jill Biden appeared on the jumbotron at the Eagles game today and fans immediately started booing and chanting "Let's Go Brandon."

VIDEO AT LINK....................

Good -
That's awesome. lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2518 on: January 30, 2023, 01:36:06 PM »
EXCLUSIVE: SECOND Hunter Biden Email from Laptop WITH CLASSIFIED INFORMATION Uncovered – And More Are Coming
Gateway Pundit ^ | January 29, 2023 at 7:48pm | By Joe Hoft
Posted on 1/30/2023, 8:19:31 AM

The Biden crime family made millions in Ukraine performing nefarious and criminal activities including espionage.

TGP reported on Thursday that the Bidens were using classified information to the benefit of the Hunter Biden family business.

Miranda Devine provided one email that appeared to include classified material from the US government.

TGP determined that this information from the 22-point email came from the US State Department and it was classified. This email included this classified information and Hunter had no security clearance or reason to have this information.

This was not the first time Hunter Biden had access to classified information.

Today we have another email showing more Biden family crimes.

A second email on Hunter’s laptop shows that Hunter Biden had access to classified information and used it to the Biden family’s financial advantage.

The Biden’s were asked to obtain visas for Burisma executives to travel to the US in early November of 2015. In a response to the request, Hunter Biden and Devon Archer reached out to a friend with ties to the US Deep State, John Sandweg.

John Sandweg worked as the Acting Director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement from August 2013 to February 2014. Sandweg had a short tenure working in this role for the Obama administration.

Sandweg was happy when the Biden gany replaced the Trump administration and expressed his happiness that habitual liar Alejandro Mayorkas was taking over Homeland Security.

John Sandweg, a former Homeland Security Department official in the Obama administration, said his former colleagues still in government told him there is a hopeful atmosphere as Trump officials made way for their Biden replacements.

“I’ve never seen anything like it,” said Sandweg. “There is a very palpable sense of excitement that [DHS Secretary-designate Alejandro] Mayorkas is coming back. It’s not tied to policy or politics. It’s a management and leadership issue.”

In the email string below taken from the Hunter laptop, Sandweg emailed Eric Schwerin at Rosemont Seneca (Hunter Biden’s firm) on November 2, 2015. Sandveg relayed information on one of the individuals from Burisma for whom Hunter was trying to get a visa for was Mr. Zlochevskyi.

Sandweg in his email says that he obtained a search:

…from the Department of Homeland Security and Customs databases did not reveal any prohibitions on Mr. Zlochevskyi ability to enter the United States. Unfortunately, after receiving the initial report, I suspected that the individual I asked to run the search only queried DHS/Customs databases and not State Department databases. As such, I asked another individual to query both databases. This search revealed the cancellation of the visa and the legal basis for the cancellation.

Sandweg includes two attachments, one of which is labeled “Zlochevski Visa Denial”.

Schwerin shared this information with Burisma, Hunter, and Devon Archer.

Here are the problems with what was revealed in this email.

Sandweg worked for Homeland Security and Customs last in 2014 and this email was from November 2015.

Sandweg obtains information from the Department of Homeland Security and Customs databases which he should not have access to. He may have a security clearance but this would not grant him access to the systems.

The information that he obtained on the visa application denial is classified.

Sandweg shares the classified visa information with Hunter’s firm which is not a government agency.

Hunter’s firm shares the classified information that he never should have had with Burisma, a foreign company – this is espionage.

See the email string below.

SCRIBD AT LINK...............

Absolutely criminal if true.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2519 on: February 01, 2023, 07:52:27 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2520 on: February 01, 2023, 12:20:19 PM »
FBI searching Biden home in Rehoboth, Delaware, in classified documents probe
CNBC ^ | WED, FEB 1 2023 - 9:41 AM | Dan Mangan
Posted on 2/1/2023, 9:56:41 AM

FBI agents are searching the Rehoboth, Delaware, beach home of President Joe Biden, his personal lawyer said. The Department of Justice is investigating the discovery of classified documents at a private office in Washington, D.C., that Biden had used while a private citizen, and at his residence in Wilmington. The DOJ also is investigating former President Donald Trump for a trove of classified records found at his Florida home after he left office. US

FBI agents on Wednesday are searching the Rehoboth, Delaware, beach home of President Joe Biden as part of an investigation into the previous discovery of classified documents found at other locations connected to the president, his personal lawyer said.

The agents arrived Wednesday morning at Biden’s home there.

The Department of Justice is investigating the discovery of classified documents at a private office in Washington, D.C., that Biden had used while a private citizen, and at his residence in Wilmington, Delaware.

Biden’s lawyer, Bob Bauer, in a statement said, “Today, with the President’s full support and cooperation, the DOJ is conducting a planned search of his home in Rehoboth, Delaware.”

US President Joe Biden rides a bike through Gordon's Pond State Park in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware on July 10, 2022. (Photo by Nicholas Kamm / AFP) / The erroneous mention appearing in the metadata of this photo by Nicholas Kamm has been modified in AFP systems in the following manner: [Rehoboth Beach] instead of [Rehobeth Beach]. Please immediately remove the erroneous mention from all your online services and delete it (them) from your servers. If you have been authorized by AFP to distribute it (them US President Joe Biden rides a bike through Gordon’s Pond State Park in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware on July 10, 2022. Nicholas Kamm | AFP | Getty Images “Under DOJ’s standard procedures, in the interests of operational security and integrity, it sought to do this work without advance public notice, and we agreed to cooperate,” Bauer said.

“The search today is a further step in a thorough and timely DOJ process we will continue to fully support and facilitate. We will have further information at the conclusion of today’s search,” Bauer said.

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment from CNBC.

- Additional reporting by CNBC’s Kevin Breuninger

This is breaking news. Please check back for updates.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2521 on: February 01, 2023, 12:28:01 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2522 on: February 01, 2023, 07:36:56 PM »

FBI agents are searching the Rehoboth, Delaware, beach home of President Joe Biden, his personal lawyer said. The Department of Justice is investigating the discovery of classified documents at a private office in Washington, D.C., that Biden had used while a private citizen, and at his residence in Wilmington. The DOJ also is investigating former President Donald Trump for a trove of classified records found at his Florida home after he left office. US

FBI agents on Wednesday are searching the Rehoboth, Delaware, beach home of President Joe Biden as part of an investigation into the previous discovery of classified documents found at other locations connected to the president, his personal lawyer said.

The Department of Justice is investigating the discovery of classified documents at a private office in Washington, D.C., that Biden had used while a private citizen, and at his residence in Wilmington, Delaware.

Biden’s lawyer, Bob Bauer, in a statement said, “Today, with the President’s full support and cooperation, the DOJ is conducting a planned search of his home in Rehoboth, Delaware.”

US President Joe Biden rides a bike through Gordon's Pond State Park in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware on July 10, 2022. (Photo by Nicholas Kamm / AFP) / The erroneous mention appearing in the metadata of this photo by Nicholas Kamm has been modified in AFP systems in the following manner: [Rehoboth Beach] instead of [Rehobeth Beach]. Please immediately remove the erroneous mention from all your online services and delete it (them) from your servers. If you have been authorized by AFP to distribute it (them US President Joe Biden rides a bike through Gordon’s Pond State Park in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware on July 10, 2022. Nicholas Kamm | AFP | Getty Images “Under DOJ’s standard procedures, in the interests of operational security and integrity, it sought to do this work without advance public notice, and we agreed to cooperate,” Bauer said.

“The search today is a further step in a thorough and timely DOJ process we will continue to fully support and facilitate. We will have further information at the conclusion of today’s search,” Bauer said.

Oops - false alarm. Too bad, so sad. Fox and Soul Crusher jumped the gun.

FBI searches Biden’s vacation home; no classified documents

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #2523 on: February 02, 2023, 06:42:25 AM »

So much unlike the way Trumpy conducted himself.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2524 on: February 02, 2023, 08:34:18 AM »