Author Topic: LOL another genius bites the dust  (Read 3943 times)

jbarron

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
Re: LOL another genius bites the dust
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2021, 05:33:08 PM »
"Trujillo was opposed to the vaccine, according to public posts on his Facebook page. He posted multiple images and comments about mask-wearing and the vaccine, including one with his picture framed by the words, “I don’t care if you’ve had your vaccine.”"

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2021, 05:33:42 PM »

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2021, 05:39:58 PM »
Brutal if true

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2021, 05:42:10 PM »
Almost as genius as the 12K who died after getting vaxxed.

Your average libturd -><-Normal folks

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2021, 05:42:39 PM »
all these cowards that wear two masks and got their 2 shots need people to die so they can validate their own cowardice

E
E

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2021, 05:44:27 PM »
all these cowards that wear two masks and got their 2 shots need people to die so they can validate their own cowardice

E

Truth.
~

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2021, 06:17:28 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2021, 06:19:51 PM »
Reports Indicate Vaccines Causing More Injuries, Deaths Than Natural COVID-19 Infections

http://www.christianitydaily.com/articles/11042/20210304/reports-indicate-vaccines-causing-more-injuries-deaths-than-natural-covid-19-infections.htm

Yeah well, I can only speak for myself. I had the vaccine(s) which took less that 30 minutes for both combined, cost me nothing and I was barely sick for a minute. Now I'm going shopping mask free. Maybe, I'll visit my son and family this summer, which entails an international flight. Those of you who chose not to be vaccinated, enjoy the restrictions this brings you and ask yourselves whether it is worth making a political statement. I hope you remain virus free, because if you don't and COVID lands you in the hospital.....you'll probably question your decision....or not. I'm guessing some of you will figure out a way to spin it that makes you believe you made the right choice.

Really folks, did no one ever suggest to you that your should pick your battles.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2021, 06:25:52 PM »
Yeah well, I can only speak for myself. I had the vaccine(s) which took less that 30 minutes for both combined, cost me nothing and I was barely sick for a minute. Now I'm going shopping mask free. Maybe, I'll visit my son and family this summer, which entails an international flight. Those of you who chose not to be vaccinated, enjoy the restrictions this brings you and ask yourselves whether it is worth making a political statement. I hope you remain virus free, because if you don't and COVID lands you in the hospital.....you'll probably question your decision....or not. I'm guessing some of you will figure out a way to spin it that makes you believe you made the right choice.

Really folks, did no one ever suggest to you that your should pick your battles.

Even those that aren't vaccinated will be flying soon enough. No worries.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2021, 08:00:06 PM »

i'm not vaccinated and i still go maskless everywhere

i know at least 30 people that had the virus, only one ended up in the hospital and she was about 70 and as round as a basketball

for most people it's flu like symptoms at the worst, many of us possibly already had it and felt relatively normal

you're well into your 70's so i can understand you getting vaccinated, for everybody else that is significantly younger they are a bunch of cowards

E
E

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2021, 01:18:59 AM »
Oh, it's in the news, it must be true. They would have no reason to lie now would they? No, no, I heard they were all good samaritans that worked for free and their sole purpose was to help and make the world a better place.

::) ::) ::)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2021, 01:36:44 AM »
Those of you who chose not to be vaccinated, enjoy the restrictions this brings

enjoy burning in hell, phaggot.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2021, 02:17:32 AM »
My guess is the cop offed himself and they’re calling it Covid.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2021, 03:20:12 AM »
Those of you who chose not to be vaccinated, enjoy the restrictions this brings you and ask yourselves whether it is worth making a political statement.

To those of you who would attempt to force people to be vaccinated, remember that whether a person has been vaccinated is personal health information, and is therefore privacy-protected under HIPAA.  So legally, it's none of your fucking business. 
~

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2021, 03:56:17 AM »
Why do guys believe this crap??..
Because it's the truth.  How are Marvin Hagler and Hank Aaron doing again?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2021, 04:18:39 AM »
Both Pfizer and JNJ have underperformed the S&P 500 this year. Tells me this Vax scam is going to be short lived:

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2021, 04:39:28 AM »
To those of you who would attempt to force people to be vaccinated, remember that whether a person has been vaccinated is personal health information, and is therefore privacy-protected under HIPAA.  So legally, it's none of your fucking business. 

HIPPA only applies to healthcare institutions.

Employers and businesses do not have to comply with HIPAA.

An employer can require employees to be vaccinated.  Likewise, businesses can require masks to enter their place of business or require proof of vax.

They can also make you wear a scarlet V on your forehead to indicate you aren't vaxxed.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2021, 07:29:18 AM »

You are the definition of an obedient sheep. If the Gov or “the science” told you to jump off a bridge you’d do that too. Why aren’t you upset at the slightest of our liberties being taken from us unless we do x or y? You think that’s okay in a country where millions died for those freedoms?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2021, 08:08:45 AM »
You are the definition of an obedient sheep. If the Gov or “the science” told you to jump off a bridge you’d do that too. Why aren’t you upset at the slightest of our liberties being taken from us unless we do x or y? You think that’s okay in a country where millions died for those freedoms?

PrimeSoggy is an unfortunate embarrassment of a “man”. He sucks cocks, is a libcuck and hasn’t a mind of his own. Just a pathetic deviant sheep.

I find it yet another disgrace on government that they’re “dangling the carrot that is freedom” hinging on people taking the experimental drug potions.

Freedom is our right. It is NOT something government has to give.

It is OURS.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2021, 08:36:00 AM »
HIPPA only applies to healthcare institutions.

Employers and businesses do not have to comply with HIPAA.

An employer can require employees to be vaccinated.  Likewise, businesses can require masks to enter their place of business or require proof of vax.

They can also make you wear a scarlet V on your forehead to indicate you aren't vaxxed.

I stand corrected.
~

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2021, 08:39:38 AM »
At my age with already existing lung prioblems they can shove thgeir vaccine where the sun don`t shine.

I wouldn`t get it anyway...........never got a flu shot either.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2021, 08:46:09 AM »
At my age with already existing lung prioblems they can shove thgeir vaccine where the sun don`t shine.

I wouldn`t get it anyway...........never got a flu shot either.
I got the flu shot one time and got sicker than shit.  Never again.  If I get the flu now I just take AlkaSeltzer Cold & Flu and go sleep all day and I'm better.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2021, 09:32:24 AM »
I got the flu shot one time and got sicker than shit.  Never again.  If I get the flu now I just take AlkaSeltzer Cold & Flu and go sleep all day and I'm better.

I’ve never gotten because of stories like this.