Author Topic: Official Goodrum - Gains Debate Thread -  (Read 6452 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Official Goodrum - Gains Debate Thread -
« Reply #125 on: June 22, 2021, 01:56:31 PM »
What the fuck has that got to do with why a non training faggot is on a bodybuilding board you worthless fat useless drunken cunt?
Are there things?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: June 22, 2021, 01:59:40 PM »
Are there things?

You are clearly back on the drink and incapable of making any fucking sense whatsoever

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: June 22, 2021, 02:05:49 PM »
You are clearly back on the drink and incapable of making any fucking sense whatsoever
I have many photos posted to Getbig. You seem to have only one.
Which doesn't prove that you have lifted a weight in your life.

I have posted videos of myself doing 25 push-ups, as well as owning Groink in an arm don contest.  I'm front and center. King.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: June 22, 2021, 02:13:48 PM »
I have many photos posted to Getbig. You seem to have only one.
Which doesn't prove that you have lifted a weight in your life.

I have posted videos of myself doing 25 push-ups, as well as owning Groink in an arm don contest.  I'm front and center. King.

And every photo you have posted confirms you look like absolute untrained shit, 100% of women find a bad bout of bacterial vaginosis infinitely more appealing than you. I have posted many photos here other than the one you keep posting and have likely masturbated over Any fucking slob can do 25 pushups you talk like it’s some form of fucking achievement.

I’m not sure Kings still live at parents home and collect unemployment/Jobseeker’s Allowance either

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: June 22, 2021, 02:16:22 PM »
And every photo you have posted confirms you look like absolute untrained shit, 100% of women find a bad bout of bacterial vaginosis infinitely more appealing than you. I have posted many photos here other than the one you keep posting and have likely masturbated over Any fucking slob can do 25 pushups you talk like it’s some form of fucking achievement.

I’m not sure Kings still live at parents home and collect unemployment/Jobseeker’s Allowance either
Careful, don't out yourself. You put time into this gimmick.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: June 22, 2021, 02:19:59 PM »
Careful, don't out yourself. You put time into this gimmick.

For fucks sake not this shit again get a grip you disgusting pile of worthless fucking shit. Sober up and get out there and try and achieve something with what short time you have left of your miserable stinking fat drunken waste of a life

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: June 22, 2021, 02:23:04 PM »
For fucks sake not this shit again get a grip you disgusting pile of worthless fucking shit. Sober up and get out there and try and achieve something with what short time you have left of your miserable stinking fat drunken waste of a life
Well... at least you care.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: June 23, 2021, 09:43:09 AM »
Well... at least you care.

if you drank yourself to death I’d show up at your funeral to fuck your sister and take a piss in the urn containing your ashes. Id consider that to be caring

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #133 on: June 26, 2021, 09:07:56 PM »
Never cross Voodoo Vince -

" Hi, this is Jasmin (the wife). Richard just had an accident squatting.. Something in his groin snapped and he couldn't get up after with severe pain. We had to have him carried out on a stretcher to the hospital. I don't know how serious it is or if he is coming home tonight. I wasn't allowed to come along due to COVID so I just have to wait for updates and hope the hospital will provide me with some when I call in an hour.

If he isn't allowed to come home I will stream for him on here. It's also his 30th birthday today so this is probably the best birthday in history.

I will post updates as I get them.

Jasmin "

---------------------------------------------------

"At the hospital waiting to figure out what happened."  -

--------------------------------------------------

Pulled his groin squatting #225, still hurts, Canadian doctors told him to go home.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #134 on: June 26, 2021, 09:37:53 PM »
Never cross Voodoo Vince -

" Hi, this is Jasmin (the wife). Richard just had an accident squatting.. Something in his groin snapped and he couldn't get up after with severe pain. We had to have him carried out on a stretcher to the hospital. I don't know how serious it is or if he is coming home tonight. I wasn't allowed to come along due to COVID so I just have to wait for updates and hope the hospital will provide me with some when I call in an hour.

If he isn't allowed to come home I will stream for him on here. It's also his 30th birthday today so this is probably the best birthday in history.

I will post updates as I get them.

Jasmin "

---------------------------------------------------

"At the hospital waiting to figure out what happened."  -

--------------------------------------------------

Pulled his groin squatting #225, still hurts, Canadian doctors told him to go home.

I sent him well wishes but he was warned numerous times including myself that he was lifting like shit and being way over his head. 
A