Author Topic: Introducing Brandon Scharich First Show Prep 242lbs Chest And Arms Training Vide  (Read 928 times)

Tr55

• Getbig II

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Loved him in BORAT!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Does he take it up the ass?

Dave D

• Getbig V

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Big dude for a first contest!  So he was just walking around in state level shape, but never competed?  What stopped him from competing earlier?  By no means does that look like a novice competitor.

As a former wrestler, he's probably a pretty tough dude too.  Not just a physique for show.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
This young man has pro genetics for sure.  I thought he was a bit blocky in the waist at first, but that thought disappeared when he hit the front double biceps pose.  He will have to control his midsection as every bodybuilder does - but it's quite small when he does control it [for a 242-lb bodybuilder].

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Does he take it up the ass?

Dont bring Shizzo into this...

Dave D

• Getbig V
Big dude for a first contest!  So he was just walking around in state level shape, but never competed?  What stopped him from competing earlier?  By no means does that look like a novice competitor.

As a former wrestler, he's probably a pretty tough dude too.  Not just a physique for show.

He is still wrestling Matt, mostly with his sexuality.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
He is still wrestling Matt, mostly with his sexuality.

;D ;D ;D

Brandon is bisexual?  My Gaydar must be off.  I'm no Sherlock Holmes, but he did mention that his girlfriend seasons his meat.  He mentioned no Glory Hole encounters with homosexual liberals in Portland, Oregon.  He mentioned no 8" Mulatto dildoes disappearing up his ass - all of it - like Hoffa, on OnlyFans.  He mentioned no black caulk used anywhere in his home.  And as Sherlock Holmes himself said - if you rule out all other possibilities, that which remains is the truth!  My thinking Brandon was heterosexual was a diagnosis by exclusion!

What made you know he was bi?

Dave D

• Getbig V
;D ;D ;D

Brandon is bisexual?  My Gaydar must be off.  I'm no Sherlock Holmes, but he did mention that his girlfriend seasons his meat.  He mentioned no Glory Hole encounters with homosexual liberals in Portland, Oregon.  He mentioned no 8" Mulatto dildoes disappearing up his ass - all of it - like Hoffa, on OnlyFans.  He mentioned no black caulk used anywhere in his home.  And as Sherlock Holmes himself said - if you rule out all other possibilities, that which remains is the truth!  My thinking Brandon was heterosexual was a diagnosis by exclusion!

What made you know he was bi?
This comment clued me in.

Does he still take it up the ass?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
This comment clued me in.

Subtle.  Very subtle.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
This is the same thing Bhank has done but Bhank is humongous compared to this cat..................... ...Bhank weighs between 220-230.