Author Topic: Hey Phony "coach"...one of your boys pled guilty and is a cooperating witness  (Read 1289 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Alleged ‘Oath Keeper’ Pleads Guilty to Conspiracy and Obstruction in Capitol Siege; Will Cooperate with Prosecutors

A Florida man and alleged member of the far-right militia group the Oath Keepers on Wednesday admitted to multiple crimes stemming from the Jan. 6th siege on the U.S. Capitol. He also agreed to cooperate with federal prosecutors as they continue to pursue cases against other alleged members of the mob, the Department of Justice announced Wednesday.

Graydon Young, 54, of Englewood, Fla., pleaded guilty to one felony count each of conspiracy and obstruction of congress. Young was one of 16 alleged Oath Keepers accused of coordinating a military-style attack on the capitol aimed at preventing the U.S. Senate from counting and ratifying the electoral college votes during the 2020 election cycle.

He is the first of 16 alleged co-conspirators connected to the Oath Keepers to enter a guilty plea on charges that the group plotted the attack on the capitol, and he is the second actual alleged member of the Oath Keepers to plead guilty. In return for his plea and agreement to cooperate, the government dismissed four other counts charged against Young and recommended he serve between 63 and 78 months in prison.

In a Fourth Superseding Indictment filed last month in U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C., the government alleged that on Jan. 6, Young and 15 other members of the Oath Keepers “planned with each other, and with others known and unknown, to forcibly enter the Capitol” in order to “stop, delay, and hinder the Congressional proceedings occurring that day.”

The group members, which include Kelly Meggs, Connie Meggs, Kenneth Harrelson, Thomas Caldwell, Donovan Crowl, Jessica Watkins, Sandra Parker, Bennie Parker, and Laura Steele, among others, are alleged to have “prepared themselves for battle before heading to the Capitol by equipping themselves with communication devices and donning reinforced vests, helmets, and goggles.” Prosecutors also allege that prior to Jan. 6th, the group “discussed the need to maintain operational security” and then used encrypted messaging apps to communicate and coordinate their plans. They were charged with conspiracy, obstructing official government proceedings, destruction of government property, and trespassing.

During Wednesday’s proceeding, Young admitted to unlawfully entering the capitol building before meeting up with his alleged co-conspirators to walk up stairs leading to east side of the building.

“Young and others walked in a ‘stack’ formation, with each person keeping a hand on the shoulder of the person in front. Young believed that when he entered the building, he and the co-conspirators were trying to obstruct, influence and impede an official proceeding, specifically Congress’s certification of the Electoral College vote,” the DOJ said in a press release. “Young admitted to intending to stop or delay the Congressional proceeding by intimidating and coercing government personnel who were participating in or supporting the proceeding.”

Following the siege on the Capitol, Young allegedly posted to Facebook that he “stormed and got inside” before deleting his account two days later. He was initially charged with destruction of evidence, but prosecutors dropped that charge.

Young had expressed severe difficulty in coping with his incarceration. After being denied bond in February, his attorney sought to have the ruling vacated by arguing that his client was “duped” into participating in the Oath Keepers’ plans and insisting that Young was “unaware of the organization’s nefarious purpose when he joined [the group].”

“The psychological burdens of being detained pending trial are very real for Mr. Young. Since he has no previous experience with the criminal justice system, being detained is taking an extremely high toll on his mental well-being,” the motion to vacate stated. “Prior to being detained, Mr. Young was a mentally strong and stable person with no history of mental disorders. His current emotional and psychological state is owing entirely to the fact that he has been detained and is unable to rely upon his normal social support systems. Because he is such a strong family man, locking him up away from his wife and children with the prospect of an extremely long period of time before trial is even scheduled is causing potentially irreparable psychological and emotional damage to Mr. Young.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/alleged-oath-keeper-pleads-guilty-to-conspiracy-and-obstruction-in-capitol-siege-will-cooperate-with-prosecutors/ar-AALmNYF?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBnbfcL

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Brutal. I don’t believe any of these clowns storming the capitol had any ideas of overthrowing the government, yet, I’m not really sure how sorry I feel for any of them. Maybe a little.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Brutal. I don’t believe any of these clowns storming the capitol had any ideas of overthrowing the government, yet, I’m not really sure how sorry I feel for any of them. Maybe a little.

I doubt they had plans to overthrow the government

Their intention was to help THE TRAITOR fraudulently steal the election and remain in power and they were going to do this (they thought) by stopping the counting of the electoral votes.

Yes, it was fucking stupid and had zero chance of success....but then again these people truly are fucking morons

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Dave D

• Getbig V

Their intention was to help THE TRAITOR fraudulently steal the election and remain in power and they were going to do this (they thought) by stopping the counting of the electoral votes.

Yes, it was fucking stupid and had zero chance of success....but then again these people truly are fucking morons
Are they going to prosecute the people who tried to destroy Minneapolis?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Are they going to prosecute the people who tried to destroy Minneapolis?

....or the burning of DC right after Trumps inauguration? Straw, give it up son. You’ll never beat me lmao

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Is this one of the political prisoners who are being held in jail with no charges against them?

After almost 6 months....yep

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Have we found out who murdered Ashley Babbit yet?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
After almost 6 months....yep

Which rioter in jail hasn't been charged with anything?

POB

• Getbig IV
I never get tired of you 2  :D >:(

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
I love how Libs always cherry-pick one guy, one incident, etc.
While ignoring the fact that 10's of thousands of libturds rioted,  burned, gathered unmasked, killed people, (cops, kids, etc) etc.  ::)

Really brain-dead.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
So? Lol

I don’t even know what an oath keeper is. 😂

In the meantime your boys still burning Portland

Let see if we can turn this into a 90 page thread hahaha

I find it hard to believe you don't know who the Oath Keepers are and what their mission is.

Oath Keepers is an American far-right anti-government militia organization composed of current and former military, police, and first responders who pledge to fulfill the oath that all military and police take in order to "defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic". It encourages its members to disobey orders which they believe would violate the U.S. Constitution.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I find it hard to believe you don't know who the Oath Keepers are and what their mission is.

Oath Keepers is an American far-right anti-government militia organization composed of current and former military, police, and first responders who pledge to fulfill the oath that all military and police take in order to "defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic". It encourages its members to disobey orders which they believe would violate the U.S. Constitution.

Good for them. I approve. Where can I send bail money?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Good for them. I approve. Where can I send bail money?

Oath Keeper member, Graydon Young is currently on GPS detention and home incarceration in Florida awaiting sentencing. He pleaded guilty to conspiracy and obstruction of congress. He could get as much as 5-7 years. Sorry, don't have his home address or I'd give it to you so you could send him money....which I imagine he needs at this point.

Founding lifetime member of the Oath Keepers, Jon Schaffer also pleaded guilty of obstruction of an official proceeding of Congress; and trespassing is out on bail after spending nearly three months in jail. I think he still lives in Franklin, Indiana. Even though he a heavy metal guitarist whose been associated with several groups including Iced Earth, he could probably use a donation from you.

This leaves 14 additional alleged co-conspirators connected to the Oath Keepers. Would like me to see if I can find how you can send them money as well?

Once you get the Oath Keepers taken care of. You could help out the Proud Boys. Not positive how many of them have arrested and charged. I read somewhere that it was 19. That number could be going up since the neo-fascist Proud Boys deployed a large contingent in Washington on January 6, with more than 60 “participating in” an encrypted messaging channel called “Boots on the Ground”, a federal indictment says.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Some will plead to anything by now just so they can get out of jail.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V

Jay The Swallower knows "everything"  ::)

DanM

• Getbig III

These people are human beings just like yourself. Why would an apparently intelligent individual like yourself perceive the world in such a tribal way

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Which rioter in jail hasn't been charged with anything?

Why no answer?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Some will plead to anything by now just so they can get out of jail.

Wouldn't you? If the one fellow ends up with a sentence between 5-7 years, he might wish he hadn't pleaded to anything after only a couple of months in the Tampa County jail.