Author Topic: Bill Maher: The Slow Moving Coup  (Read 2678 times)

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
Bill Maher: The Slow Moving Coup
« on: October 10, 2021, 07:59:24 AM »
It seems like some people are getting nervous about what happens three years from now......

Will his predictions be true?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Bill Maher: The Slow Moving Coup
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2021, 08:16:41 AM »
All these guys are crooks...both sides.

If Trump runs in 2024 look out.  There will be chaos in the streets.

The left will go insane.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2021, 08:23:29 AM »
I think it's so much bigger than left versus right (democrats vs republicans). The theater of politics only serves but to give the masses the illusion of power. Power in their ability to choose. Power in having a say as to how this republic is ruled. Reality is, none of us have a true say. These puppets we put in the White House have no desire to look out for our best interests. They are paid for well before they even "run" for office. The donors behind the scenes own them. They serve those masters first and foremost. They then serve their own personal interests. We are all an afterthought.

"1"

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2021, 09:11:22 AM »
I think it's so much bigger than left versus right (democrats vs republicans). The theater of politics only serves but to give the masses the illusion of power. Power in their ability to choose. Power in having a say as to how this republic is ruled. Reality is, none of us have a true say. These puppets we put in the White House have no desire to look out for our best interests. They are paid for well before they even "run" for office. The donors behind the scenes own them. They serve those masters first and foremost. They then serve their own personal interests. We are all an afterthought.

"1"

Hundreds of thousand of fraudulent mail in votes counted after midnight in battle ground counties say otherwise.  What a joke these states are.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2021, 09:14:07 AM »
Hundreds of thousand of fraudulent mail in votes counted after midnight in battle ground counties say otherwise.  What a joke these states are.

I hear what you're saying and also believe our elections are fraudulent. I guess what I wonder is if it truly matters.

Does one person in the White House matter? How powerful are they really?

Moving forward, if I had to pick a candidate, I'd likely go with DeSantis.

"1"

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2021, 12:14:43 PM »
I hear what you're saying and also believe our elections are fraudulent. I guess what I wonder is if it truly matters.

"1"

The Ship of State sails on, regardless of Captain.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2021, 08:48:19 AM »

The right captain can turn that ship around or at the very least, wreck it.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2021, 10:25:38 AM »
Yep, we are a sinking ship.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2021, 11:41:25 AM »
As long as the press allows the left to accuse the other side of doing things they've already done nothing will change.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2021, 12:40:29 PM »
Maher is a c unt!
T

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2021, 03:21:59 PM »
Maher is a c unt!
I'd slap those faggy glasses off his face.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2021, 01:55:41 AM »

"1"

I hear this a lot. It may do well to look back and see real-world examples in history. Compare the Carter administration to Reagan. Look how much of a difference the world was with Trump compared to Biden.

Having good leaders makes a huge difference.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2021, 03:39:55 AM »
I hear this a lot. It may do well to look back and see real-world examples in history. Compare the Carter administration to Reagan. Look how much of a difference the world was with Trump compared to Biden.

Having good leaders makes a huge difference.

Looks the same to me, bro,

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2021, 01:30:10 PM »
It seems like some people are getting nervous about what happens three years from now......

Will his predictions be true?

This is about the time when useful idiots like Maher start realizing that they were merely used to push an ideology that was not in their best interest and eventually they are lined up against the wall and shot (Or in this case forcefully injected for the rest of their lives until they die)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2021, 05:36:01 PM »
We all need to do what we can to put Trump back in power again in 2024

Before it's too late for Kensington Ave
Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2021, 03:01:19 PM »
We all need to do what we can to put Trump back in power again in 2024

Before it's too late for Kensington Ave
Kensington Ave is fucked regardless.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2021, 07:21:34 PM »
Maher has tough job as a propagandist to make a fraudulent election seem legit and as much as he tries he cannot do the impossible.

Trump is light years better than Biden, but he still supports a lot of big gov shiz.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2021, 11:22:26 PM »
Looks the same to me, bro,

How much are you paying for gas compared to two years ago?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2021, 02:52:00 AM »
How much are you paying for gas compared to two years ago?
It's only going to get worse as the left wing lunatics insist on ending fossil fuels.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2021, 06:37:02 PM »

"1"

Trump is the only President that I can think of in recent time that lost wealth instead of gaining it through politics. How was he serving anyone before the people?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2021, 06:43:45 PM »

"1"

I hear this said a lot, and I like Desantis a lot.  But he hasn't been in the Arena and fought the fight like Trump.  He hasn't proven himself with traitors at every turn.

Knowing what we now know -- all thanks to Trump -- Trump is the best man for the job.  That the UniParty was willing to destroy every shred of their credibility and ruin their reputations all to get rid of Trump shows that he is the best man for the job.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2021, 08:30:21 PM »
Trump is the finest President of our  nation in my lifetime.   Unlike democraps, I will vote for him again while they will just vote for whomever their pedo-party puts up again and again and again and again.

I think DeSantis will make a fine V.P. for Trump.  He can learn what it means to be for America and her citizens instead of the shitizens of turd world lands.  Any Republican office holder that doesn't back Trump (and there were more than a few) needs to be voted out of office and never allowed back in.

Biden was selected, not elected.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2021, 06:16:35 AM »
Trump is the finest President of our  nation in my lifetime.   Unlike democraps, I will vote for him again while they will just vote for whomever their pedo-party puts up again and again and again and again.

I think DeSantis will make a fine V.P. for Trump.  He can learn what it means to be for America and her citizens instead of the shitizens of turd world lands.  Any Republican office holder that doesn't back Trump (and there were more than a few) needs to be voted out of office and never allowed back in.

???

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2021, 06:31:56 AM »

Trump was the greatest President in my life time. I'm using objective measures and not subjective feelings.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2021, 06:35:02 AM »
Trump was the greatest President in my life time. I'm using objective measures and not subjective feelings.

I'd give Trump 2 more terms because they stole the first one and then rigged the election.  The remedy has to fit the crime