Author Topic: Carnivore Diet  (Read 53105 times)

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Re: Carnivore Diet
« Reply #600 on: January 13, 2023, 09:48:20 AM »
And for you guys saying you feel flat etc..on keto, listen follow a Gironda style steak and eggs diet, drink a big glass of raw milk pre workout and one post workout, this will be around 40-50 carbs, you'll stay in Ketosis, you'll get a great workout, great pump. On your off days take out the milk, stick to steak and eggs, you'll look and feel the best you've ever felt.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #601 on: January 13, 2023, 10:06:30 AM »
And for you guys saying you feel flat etc..on keto, listen follow a Gironda style steak and eggs diet, drink a big glass of raw milk pre workout and one post workout, this will be around 40-50 carbs, you'll stay in Ketosis, you'll get a great workout, great pump. On your off days take out the milk, stick to steak and eggs, you'll look and feel the best you've ever felt.

Thanks.....

I'm thinking Gironda's carb feed on the 4th day would mitigate this as well.
Y

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #602 on: January 13, 2023, 10:36:53 AM »

Not just weak and flat.... I feel nauseous when getting more than 10-15% of my calories from fat

I will literally vomit from eggs (without bread), a ribeye steak, or 80/20 ground beef on its own...

with bread, rice or a burger bun with those things and I'm fine

High fat anything (other than dairy which I tolerate well) make me puke and hurt my stomach

Lean proteins I can eat all day, chicken, fish, flank steak, etc....

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #603 on: January 13, 2023, 10:46:07 AM »
Not just weak and flat.... I feel nauseous when getting more than 10-15% of my calories from fat

I will literally vomit from eggs (without bread), a ribeye steak, or 80/20 ground beef on its own...

with bread, rice or a burger with those things and I'm fine

High fat anything (other than dairy which I tolerate well) make me puke and hurt my stomach

Lean proteins I can eat all day, chicken, fish, flank steak, etc....
It's your gallbladder, your system has to get used to digesting fats, especially if you're on a lower fat type of diet, your gallbladder isn't acclimated to a higher fat intake.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #604 on: January 20, 2023, 12:42:29 AM »
Anybody that wants to transission from a high carb/moderate carb diet to carnivore/low carb, low vegetable diet should do it slowly and not overnight

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #605 on: January 20, 2023, 01:18:54 AM »
Gironda was way ahead of his time.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #606 on: January 20, 2023, 04:20:40 AM »
Gironda was way ahead of his time.

Is Gironda still dead?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #607 on: January 20, 2023, 01:01:19 PM »
Thanks.....

I'm thinking Gironda's carb feed on the 4th day would mitigate this as well.
Even Gironda looked better than bhanks.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #608 on: January 21, 2023, 01:35:57 AM »
Is Gironda still dead?
Yes, if he were still alive eggs would cost way more than they do now.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #609 on: January 21, 2023, 10:29:50 PM »
Another fad diet.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #610 on: January 22, 2023, 07:41:26 AM »
Another fad diet.

Relax rimjob.

It works for some people, not for others.

Just like all these things.

But it's interesting to discuss with those who it does work for.
Y

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #611 on: January 30, 2023, 07:04:53 AM »
Relax rimjob.

It works for some people, not for others.

Just like all these things.

But it's interesting to discuss with those who it does work for.

Any diet works as long as calories are restricted.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #612 on: January 30, 2023, 07:22:55 AM »
Any diet works as long as calories are restricted.

Define "works."

I started this way of eating 3.5 years ago, not to lose weight, but to address a number of health issues.  Not only did I resolve all those health issues, but I lost over 20lbs of fat easily too and have managed to keep the weight off long term for the first time in my life.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #613 on: January 30, 2023, 09:56:42 AM »
Anyone cutting on carnivore for a show?

Nobody that I know of

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #614 on: January 30, 2023, 11:06:16 AM »

Nobody that I know of

I ate around 60/70gms of carbs a day when I dieted last year and 750gms of lean mince

The carbs was 100gms oats

Not carnivore but not far off

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #615 on: January 30, 2023, 03:13:43 PM »
Would love to monitor the diet...

Anyone know how to get a CGM without going to the doctor?

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #616 on: January 30, 2023, 03:56:45 PM »

Nobody that I know of
pretty much everyone from the 70s.
And you want to know the key? It was the steak/eggs diet in combination with the particular drugs they used, I find it interesting that they used primarily dbol, deca, test, yet none of them were bloated, none of them had baloon faces, etc.. the combination of unlimited energy from the ketosis and the ability to get great pumps from the water retention type drugs they used, equals a good quality look, great hair/skin, lean faces.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #617 on: February 21, 2023, 09:48:53 AM »
Over a year on the diet and my testosterone consistently coming back over 1300, last labs was around 1500, despite the fact I've been on Dr. Prescribed trt 200mg test cyp for 3 years, prior to this on a bro type diet (lean meats, egg whites, fish, rice, fruits, vegetables, potatoes, oats) my levels were usually around 900-1000.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: February 21, 2023, 08:39:54 PM »
Over a year on the diet and my testosterone consistently coming back over 1300, last labs was around 1500, despite the fact I've been on Dr. Prescribed trt 200mg test cyp for 3 years, prior to this on a bro type diet (lean meats, egg whites, fish, rice, fruits, vegetables, potatoes, oats) my levels were usually around 900-1000.

Are you still on TRT?

Kind of confused by this post.

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #619 on: February 21, 2023, 09:28:39 PM »
I ate around 60/70gms of carbs a day when I dieted last year and 750gms of lean mince

The carbs was 100gms oats

Not carnivore but not far off

cows, goats, sheep etc. eat grass

oats are basically a grass so it's all the same food chain

I do a similar diet but I eat a lot of steamed veggies along with meat and fat source

my primary carb source is potatoes

I like that they have a decent amount of micros like potassium and are also filling (at least for me)

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #620 on: February 22, 2023, 05:20:21 AM »

Why are you on TRT if your levels are so high?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #621 on: March 10, 2023, 03:18:46 PM »
Very low meat consumption increases the long-term risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease

Results: The average follow-up time was 9.8 years. During this period, 662 cases of dementia, including 466 of AD, were identified. After adjustment, only low meat consumption (≤1 time/week) was associated with an increased risk of dementia and AD compared with regular consumption (≥4 times/week) (HR = 1.58 95% CI = [1.17-2.14], HR = 1.67 95% CI = [1.18-2.37], respectively). No association was found between the consumption of fish, raw fruits, or cooked fruits and vegetables and the risk of dementia or AD.

Conclusion: These findings suggest very low meat consumption increases the long-term risk of dementia and AD, and that a protopathic bias could have impacted finding from previous studies.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30883348/

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #622 on: March 10, 2023, 04:06:22 PM »
Are you still on TRT?

Kind of confused by this post.
Yes, my doctor has no issues with this seeing I've been working with him for 3 years now, he's super intrigued by these results and like I said is now recommending his clients adhere to a carnivore diet.
Why are you on TRT if your levels are so high?
If I can go back in time I know exactly why I had low levels of testosterone, I was natural but eating like a bodybuilder who is enhanced, very low fat, moderate carbs, high protein(egg whites, tuna, chicken, ground turkey, whey isolate, oats, rice, sweet potato), I was over training (6 days a week), I was working 60 plus hours a week and I was sleeping usually 5-6 hours a night, I'd fuel my days with caffeine usually around 800-1000mg daily. This is a recipe for tanking your testosterone levels, I was literally eating like this since college, I was super lean always had to have a full 6 pack 24-7. I looked great, no doubt, but I wasn't healthy, out of curiosity I went to a hormone replacement clinic, the doctor laughed when he saw me, he said you don't have low testosterone, you're the most muscular guy that's ever walked through my office, he said he run the labs anyway, they came back at like 260. He was shocked, I started a trt regime with him and been doing this for 3 years. I feel amazing, way better then I did in my 20s, I way more muscular, energetic, strongest I've ever been, best endurance I've ever had I can easily swim for 2 hours on my swim days(Sunday), I work circles around all my coworkers, my Quality of life has immensely improved so why would I go off?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #623 on: March 10, 2023, 06:31:53 PM »
Yes, my doctor has no issues with this seeing I've been working with him for 3 years now, he's super intrigued by these results and like I said is now recommending his clients adhere to a carnivore diet.If I can go back in time I know exactly why I had low levels of testosterone, I was natural but eating like a bodybuilder who is enhanced, very low fat, moderate carbs, high protein(egg whites, tuna, chicken, ground turkey, whey isolate, oats, rice, sweet potato), I was over training (6 days a week), I was working 60 plus hours a week and I was sleeping usually 5-6 hours a night, I'd fuel my days with caffeine usually around 800-1000mg daily. This is a recipe for tanking your testosterone levels, I was literally eating like this since college, I was super lean always had to have a full 6 pack 24-7. I looked great, no doubt, but I wasn't healthy, out of curiosity I went to a hormone replacement clinic, the doctor laughed when he saw me, he said you don't have low testosterone, you're the most muscular guy that's ever walked through my office, he said he run the labs anyway, they came back at like 260. He was shocked, I started a trt regime with him and been doing this for 3 years. I feel amazing, way better then I did in my 20s, I way more muscular, energetic, strongest I've ever been, best endurance I've ever had I can easily swim for 2 hours on my swim days(Sunday), I work circles around all my coworkers, my Quality of life has immensely improved so why would I go off?

Because you don't need it.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #624 on: March 10, 2023, 07:36:08 PM »
I've been on the carnivore diet for almost 3 weeks now.

I'm struggling to maintain this with my work life and travel schedule.

But i do feel overall "lighter" and my skin is tight as hell.

Stomach was a mess for a few days, i think the raw milk did not work well for me. Insane diarrhea and intestinal problems. After drinking the raw milk my stomach would go nuts for 30-45 minutes, gurgling and generally making some crazy noises.

I mainly eat beef, eggs, bacon, chicken and fish. I don't like pork.

Make some marinates and sauces for the food myself.

I've been low carb for about 3 months before trying this. My energy levels are very low, but i'm hoping that changes at some point?

I don't think i can sustain this, but i want to try 60 days.

Problem is i travel out of town for several days every 2-3 weeks and also go on vacation to Mexico every month or two for a week. Spend 2 days a week in the field driving to job sites. I've just been bringing my food with me everywhere.

Everywhere i go i end up getting invited to lunch by a contractor or builder, and that makes this so challenging. And i generally can't tell people no because business development and client relations is essentially my job. Went to a Mexican place yesterday, just ate 2 pounds of chicken and beef fajitas. ;D

People think i'm nuts, but it's kind of cool i guess. Something new to try.